It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Heard of Dr. Peter Beter? No? Well Here Is Why!! Please Read W/Open Mind.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Detergent

I wish people wouldn't be led so easy
the name it self is similar to peter beater which is a name for An excessive masturbator. I still have as yet to go through all the pages of this thread. Unless someone has checked the sources and validated authenticity of this as much as one can. Then we are being mocked as a community

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by indisputable

Well since you probably wont read the thread, here is one that confirms this one.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I have just now finished going through all posts and replies on this thread fantastic stuff
well done s&f.
I am about to start on the other thread now. So far this topic has merited a lot of my interest and has been the best i have seen on ats since i joined

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
You have done something incredible here! I had heard of the Fort Knox scandal but didn't know the real source. I'll have to go through all of them now.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by indisputable
reply to post by Detergent

I wish people wouldn't be led so easy
the name it self is similar to peter beater which is a name for An excessive masturbator. I still have as yet to go through all the pages of this thread. Unless someone has checked the sources and validated authenticity of this as much as one can. Then we are being mocked as a community

Your comment shows that you have not read the threads about this man.
His existence has been challeneged and proved by West Virginia archive newsreels of him speaking on the topic of governer Wallace's election campaign.
It is better to make no comment than to negatively comment when you have not read all available data.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

THANKS greatly for all your work.

Would love tor ead at the site ref'd.

HOWEVER, my powerful antivirus warns that the site is very dangerous in terms of what it injects to one's computer.

Is there an alternate safe site?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I'm interested in the coordinates of the nukes placed in the USA for detonation at will remotely.

Also more specifics about the moon bases etc.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by themaskedmarvel
Also, I've been wondering who else out there is doing this sort of reporting today. I just found Benjamin Fulford the other day, but I don't know if it's just me, but something doesn't seem credible there. Is there anyone else out there like this?

I have mixed feelings . . . I think there's more going on there than meets the eye or than is being acknowledged.

My hunch/impressions are:

1. That he knows some true things about globalism and conspiracies that are probably quite essentially factual.

2. That he has some good contacts sharing some truly horrible but true stuff.

3. That he's got some . . . gritch about globalism . . . to what degree and what loyalties--THAT, I'M NOT SURE OF.

4. He COULD possibly be a globalist stooge stirring the pot of fear mongering AS WELL AS ATTRACING those interested in such stories so the PTB can be certain they've got a fix on all us folks who love the truth vs their traitorous lying swill.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hi, newbie here.. Great thread,very interesting stuff indeed. I just thought I'd mention the 2009 discovery in China of a substantial amount of forged gold bullion allegedly originating at Fort Knox:

"This October, bankers in Hong Kong were in for a rude shock when they discovered some gold bars from the US to be actually gold plated tungsten i.e., fake gold bars. Acting fast, the Chinese officials found the perpetrators within hours. It seems that fake Tungsten blanks, between 1.3 and 1.5 million 400 oz, were manufactured in the US about fifteen years ago during the Clinton administration. Said to have been done by a very sophisticated refiner, 640,000 of these tungsten planks were gold plated and shifted to Fort Knox. The remaining also gold plated, but sold into the international market."

gold-quote.net...

Though apparently dated to Clinton's precidency, it may have relevance to Beter's allegations.

Hehe, I read 18 pages before I posted the above, then on page 19 it proved superfluous...
Now, how do I s'n'f?
edit on 22-12-2011 by bstrd because: Impatience, I suppose..

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Is there a John Titor element to this?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It sounds like Peter Beter was a racist and anti-semite who went to pieces mentally as the country moved toward the center under Nixon. He started to have delusions about Bolshevik-Zionist conspiracies, freaked out when Gerald Ford chose a member of a famous banking family as his VP, and began to have visions of yet another war in Asia in 1977, and ended up convincing himself that the Russians had death rays on the Moon and the CIA was controlling the weather. Sad, he seemed to have had his act together until he started the "Draft Wallace" campaign. There is a moral to this story. Can you figure it out on your own?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
All that is left to ask is why the PTB plans to dominate the world? Why there is a war going on in space and why the PTB believes in enslavement? Did Mr. Peter Beter had any answers as to why they do all this? That could have been helpful.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

All that is left to ask is why the PTB plans to dominate the world?

By definition, "The Powers That Be" already dominate the world. Why would they want to change anything?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I wanted to stop by and add a PDF called "Moongate" Suppressed Findings of the U.S Space Program.
Just something to look into for those that are interested.

Documented Evidence:
Moongate exposes the greatest cover-up ever perpetrated upon the American
people. The author compiled evidence from unclassified sources including
official government publications, NASA photographs and movies, news
articles, and books by authorities in various fields. Moongate is written for
the layman and scientist alike, with mathematical calculations included in the
appendices. It contains many color photographs and footnoted references.
Incredible Findings:
• NASA's True Link to Military Space Operations
• Secret Weapons Developed Under the Cover of the Civilian
Space Program
• Suppressed Gravity Research Discoveries
• The Real U.S.-Russian Space Race
• Secret Discoveries that Put Apollo Astronauts on the Moon
• The Moon's True Nature and History
• The Great Energy Cover-Up
About the Author:
William L. Brian II is an engineer who has worked in a writing and editing
capacity in private industry. He received B.S. and M.S. degrees in Nuclear
Engineering from Oregon State University in 1970 and 1972, plus an M.B.A.
from Portland State University in 1976. Although not considered an expert in
the space sciences, he has the mathematical and conceptual skills to verify the cover-up from a scientific standpoint. This book was published in 1982.

Photos included in the PDF.

And just in case I will add the contents.

CONTENTS
LIST OF PHOTOGRAPHS.......................................................13
PREFACE..................................................................................17
CHAPTER 1 THE NASA-MILITARY CONNECTION.... 19
CHAPTER 2 LUNAR GRAVITY THEORY PRIOR TO
MOON PROBES .......................................... 29
CHAPTER 3 THE NEUTRAL POINT DISCREPANCY... 39
CHAPTER 4 DISCREPANCIES IN SPACECRAFT
VELOCITIES, FLIGHT TIMES, AND
FUEL REQUIREMENTS.............................. 51
CHAPTER 5 ASTRONAUT EXPERIENCES ON THE
MOON ........................................................... 61
CHAPTER 6 MOON ATMOSPHERIC THEORY PRIOR
TO THE SPACE PROGRAM ....................... 83
CHAPTER 7 INCREDIBLE FINDINGS CONCERNING
THE LUNAR ATMOSPHERE ..................... 89
CHAPTER 8 MOON GEOLOGY AND THE EARTHMOON
SYSTEM..........................................113
CHAPTER 9 SATELLITE PHOTOS AND BIZARRE
EARTH FINDINGS......................................129
CHAPTER 10 EVIDENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL
INTERFERENCE IN THE
SPACE PROGRAM......................................145
CHAPTER 11 CONTACTEES AND MOON FINDINGS . .157
CHAPTER 12 MALDEK AND THE MOON......................169
CHAPTER 13 GRAVITY, SEARL DISKS, AND
LEVITATING BEAMS................................177
CHAPTER 14 THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
SPACE PROGRAM ............................... 189
APPENDICES.................................................................197
FOOTNOTES.................................................................. 221
BIBLIOGRAPHY ...........................................................227

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I only know who Dr. Peter Beter is because I am from W.Va. too. He was a great American and very well aware of the zionist-fronted Rockefellars. It's still unbelievable to me how New Yorker Jay Rockefeller(the same one who said "internet should've never existed") has been senator, in control of W.Va. for so long. He is the grandson of robber baron and oil tycoon John D. Rockefeller(same family who contro J.P. Morgan Chase). I've always said where you find a natural resource you will find a zionist and a Rockefeller.

Thanks a lot for posting this. You obviously put some hard work and time into it. Great job!

edit on 22-3-2012 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Due to a great member reminding me of this, I thought that I would give it a bump. Though this was an extensive thread, I have yet to fully prepare and analyze many of the other works, which I will continue very soon.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Something I noticed in one of the news articles was that he had a brother, George. He apparently worked for Kennedy too, so maybe this can be checked.

George Beter

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wanted to bump this, as I am looking for others that may want to participate in a research project about this man, and his work.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Thank you sooooo much for this information! Yes, it's true that some of his revelations have not panned out, but holy crap look at what has. My boss taught me that if you want to learn about current events, you have to study them over hundreds of years. That's how he knows all about the Jesuits and how they rule the world. The human guys, I mean. Now that I've read a dozen of Dr Beter's audio transcripts, I can see just how important it is to study events over MANY MANY MANY years. Holy crap! This is amazing information. Thanks again for posting it!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join