It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Heard of Dr. Peter Beter? No? Well Here Is Why!! Please Read W/Open Mind.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Hi, Cosmic. I just wanted to say that your posts have been exceptional and always alter in some small ways, and sometimes in large ways, the trajectory of my thinking. You have a really good grasp of the scope of the history on this stuff. I really like the way that you reason through it all.

I also like to try and place all of this in a timeline within world culture and I am especially interested in how it all influences popular culture. I personally start with Blavatsky and try to watch the fashion trends develop from there.

So, I am really excited that we all are going to be able to give each other a leg up as we all try and figure out Beter. Thanks for your great, well thought out posts.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazon
My knowledge on Bond, books or film, especially the older ones is very limited, non-existant, infact. But i was under the impression that it was the oppossite, that the ideas for bond came from Dr. Beter...

Gonna have to look into some dates of these

James Bond novels and many Bond films pre-date Beter’s published works. Indeed, in Audio Letter No 56 (July, 1980) Beter refers to Ian Fleming’s books - “Topic #1—IAN FLEMING AND THE FT. KNOX GOLD SCANDAL.” Perhaps someone had pointed out the similarity between Beter’s earlier Audio Letters and the plot of Goldfinger.

Of course, Beter explains that Fleming knew that there was a plan to remove the gold from Fort Knox so he attempted to alert people via his fiction – “The starting point for the book [Goldfinger] was knowledge about certain secrets. Fleming knew that there was a long-range plan to create monetary chaos for private gain and power. He also knew that a central feature of the plan was to be the secret disappearance of America's monetary gold hoard at Fort Knox, and he knew that the kingpin of this international plot was a man with legendary greed for gold. His name: DAVID ROCKEFELLER.”

A further allusion that Beter was likely inspired by popular culture is his reference to UFOs which increases dramatically in the Audio Letters that appear after the release of Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

It doesn't show me on there either... or my parents... or my grandparents.. doesn't mean anything.. except the Mormons didn't get his info.. lol

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
WOW, This is some great stuff, if all of his background info is correct I would think that he would have had some insight on this stuff. I always knew that there had to be a secret space program, do you really think that TPTB would let us in on this stuff?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by discharged77

Oh believe me TPTB never thought it would go to ATS, and we would weed through the crap, but we did

I guarantee with the amount of research we've done here there has been a raised flag. If you read through the thread you can see some serious minds, do some serious research.

BTW, I am still sifting through the info, and when I get my next presentation together it will good. So stick around

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Before I forget, I am still trying to confirm some things in order to maybe figure out who may be hiding this info. Somewhere in the middle of the thread, we all realized that there were some pretty impressive "whistle blower's" since this came out, but there was no mention of Beter.

But if we time it right, and actually place him in the "know" we can confirm that he may be one of the originators if the whistle blower movement, and actually have gotten many of his ideas, theories, and knowledge stolen, and then covered up, by those that we have heard of.

I have noticed a pattern of possible "hoax", and definite "authenticity" concerning this man.

The Politics1
Directory of
Gubernatorial
Candidates
Apparently he may have been a "double agent" and though he was a candidate that lost badly, there are also claims that he was running for office for other reasons knowing he would not be elected.
74.6.238.254...://cc. bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=%2bTom+Turnipseed+and+Peter+Beter&d=4835128369286098&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=5b16bc8d,a788e6b1&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=RIePitcWULv ULEFwD6lO4A--

Also this.
www.ourcampaigns.com...

As I said I am still digging, and believe me I have noticed more realities then fallacies in this, which of course keeps me interested

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
He talks about the evil communist war machine that we all think has disappeared, but the real truth is that it just changed and morphed into something else, something worse. The same struggles he spoke of exist today, just in different form, hidden away from view, but right under our noses.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

NRE, I'm sorry I haven't had anytime to put into this project but I do support you all the way on this. I've tried to start some reading and get a little deeper but things just come up. I do come back to check on the thread every little bit. One of my favorite threads on ATS.

I'm wondering if one of the ATS members ever had his brother go to his school (Rowan University) to borrow the book.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Long time lurker, first time poster. Interesting to see doubts as to the doctor's existence. I found him about a year ago; I have no idea how or where I found him, but have been fascinated ever since. He seemed very earnest in his writings. If one half percent of what he mentioned is true, then everything we know in the world is wrong. He is in the SS Death Index, but someone already mentioned that. The last obituary was very interesting, as it mentions a lot of more veriable sorts of things, like which church had his membership. Also interesting is what his children are up to nowadays. Google them. One daughter gave $1500 to Howard Dean according to a couple of campaign finance registries. Another daughter has a Facebook presence and a website...appears to be a creative type, photographer maybe...I didn't look too closely. People search sites show them all as having moved to Minnesota sometime after Pete died, and at least one of the children still lives there.

Re: JFK: Isn't it true the presidential limousine in which he was riding was restored before ending up in a museum (I think it's at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan. I've seen it but haven't been there in a loooong time.) Were the front seatback destroyed no one would have ever known.

Re: James Bond: Ian Fleming supposedly was an intel agent, wasn't he? He might have had knowledge aforethought of future history (assuming history is planned in advance) and technology and incorporated this technology into his fictional works.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Warning! Gigantor Quotes Ahead!

Greetings ATSians,

I am back with a small rant concerning 'The Dr. Peter Beter Machine'

First of all, try to imagine us all in 1975; no internet, no cell phones. All we have to network with in order to ascertain the veracity of this (Beter's) stuff is radio, television, telephones and the library. And most dangerous of all (back then); each other.

I imagine that for most people in 1975, Dr. Beter's 'credentials' would be enough to satisfy their need for credibility.

Just imagine what it would be like not to be able to go immediately to the web to begin personal research. Imagine the huge cognitive gap created for people then. Not even aware that a time was coming when they would be able to do what we can do with our computers. And this only 36 or 37 years ago.

Consider the amount of time it would take just to begin to research Beter and the claims he was making.

Now check out this (humongoid) quote from the very first audio tape.

A lot of things have been happening lately that probably have you concerned and puzzled--things like the Mayaguez affair, the prospect of financial collapse of New York City with domino effects throughout the economy, and so on.

And all of these things are important, but what I hope to do in my monthly reports to you is to try to focus your attention squarely on the most basic developments.

Understanding these most basic matters will, I believe, enable you increasingly to grasp the significance of details in the news yourself; and once the American public can see through the daily diet of clever, subtle propaganda which is served up by the major media as news when it really is not news at all, then the jig will be up for those who are trying to take our country and our freedom away from us. In this AUDIO LETTER I therefore want to discuss just three topics:

My God! Do you see it? This dude is going to step in and tell us what we need to worry about and be paranoid about. What would people then be able to compare Beter's statements to as they seek the truth in what he is telling them? Considering what I wrote above, where would they be able to turn to?

Well, that would be Dr. Beter wouldn't it? See how he sets it up? Telling folks that they are uninformed and that they feel that there is something wrong but don't know enough to understand what it is, but never fear, Dr. Beter is here to help get you informed.

And then he just digs in to it all in a fashion and pattern that we have come to know and love from his seeming antecessors, Todd, Cooper and Jones. I believe we are seeing here in 'The Beter Machine' the template for the production values that would later be used to create the, Todd, Cooper and Jones 'shows'.

Lets us continue with audio tape 1 (1975)...

No. 1--An important matter concerning evidence in the FORT KNOX GOLD SCANDAL

No. 2--Recent indications from President Ford that the plans for ECONOMIC DEPRESSION AND DICTATORSHIP in America are still on track, and

No. 3--An introduction to our next President and would-be-Dictator, NELSON ALDRICH ROCKEFELLER.

My response to all three as a dude living in 2011 is, 'so what?' You could change the bolded names in 1 and 2 and leave 3 alone and we would still be having a conversation with, Todd, Cooper or Jones.

As far as economic crises go; yes there is one and there have been others and let's hope this is the momma of them all and it will be over soon but none of these guys are really informing us of anything.

Here is where it gets good...

First, about Fort Knox. You know, the Fort Knox Gold Scandal is just like the Watergate Scandal in one respect: There is a desperate cover-up going on right now just as happened with Watergate.

The Fort Knox Gold Scandal cover-up really passed the point of no return last September when the United States Treasury perpetrated the Fort Knox gold inspection hoax in an attempt to discredit my charges that there's no gold in Fort Knox because it had all been illegally removed.

Gimme a break, Beter! The U.S. Treasury Dept. did not perpetrate a hoax because you exposed them.

We have seen this before ATS. Look at how vague everything he says is except for 'listen to me because I know the truth' and 'I must know what I am talking about because look how the Govt. responded to my power'.

I call bullcrap. If this dude posted this garbagio on an ATS thread he would have his head melted off.

And if that quote did not illustrate the shenanigans then here we go again and I will stop...

Since that time the Government has been getting in deeper and deeper and deeper, involving more and more people in all sorts of maneuvers to try to keep the lid on.

For example, when the Congressmen and newsmen visited Fort Knox last September, news stories promised everybody that the visit would be followed up by an audit of the Fort Knox gold by the General Accounting Office, but what they actually did was just a very superficial exercise just to make the record look good, and the group of 15 men that did it had only two (2) General Accounting Office representatives on it. All the rest were from the Treasury itself--in other words, the fox went into the henhouse to count our chickens for us.

Oh yes! All sorts of mysterious and un-named things the Govt. is up to. And, please with the foxes in the hen house. If we haven't managed to get the foxes straightened out in 37 years...Ah, never mind.

And I will tell you; The last bit looks like what we have come to know as someone taking a verifiable news story that has nothing to do with conspiracy and twisting it to make it look like it supports the author's (Beter's) statements.

We have seen this before and we are still seeing it today.

I also wanted to add that I find it very suspicious that Alex Jones has been going on recently about 'Clockwork Elves'. What is that supposed to do? Bring in all the McKenna and Castaneda fans and rally the 'Useless Physics' crowd? I bet it is.

Folks, I sense that we may be holding the thread to the 'Grand Unified Sweater' of conspiracy theory. We need to pull, pull, pull it apart.

P.S. The Illuminatus trilogy of books by Robert Anton Wilson was also published in 1975. Very fashionable.

edit on 28-6-2011 by Frater210 because: Ia!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I would like to know if there are any members that would like to start a research group on this info. There is indeed alot of it, and cannot be done by 2 or 3 people. I have participated in research projects here on ATS, and was thinking this might be good to dissect and hand out audio files that can be researched thoroughly, by a group and presented as a whole.

Of course there are a few that I would like to be part, and I will send U2U to those members. I have been burned out due to the overflow of info, and would like to see if anyone would like to join in getting this great work, figured out.

Thanks, NRE.

BTW, you can also send me a U2U if your interested. Serious inquiries ONLY! This will be work, and will also allow you to receive a scholar status if chosen.
edit on 29-6-2011 by NoRegretsEver because: to add

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
His book was noticed by a Business/Economics professor, who wrote a "negative" review.

The transcribed acsa2000 link given appears to be true, google the brief book quote in the review to see the result.

His bio www.bus.indiana.edu/fratiann

Published in and free open access fulltext jjjtir.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/fratianni-the-conspiracy-against-the-dollar-george-braziller.pdf

Business Horizons
Volume 17, Issue 1, February 1974, Pages 93-94
doi:10.1016/0007-6813(74)90028-7

The conspiracy against the dollar: George Braziller

Michele Fratianni a

a Indiana University, USA

www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0007681374900287

edit on 29-6-2011 by jjjtir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

My first impression is "a wild goose chase" for the truth....sometimes you research something and run down every rabbit hole, just to find out that you have been HAD!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I took some time to listen to a sampling of his audio tapes. It seems like he held a real grudge against the Rockfellers. Looking back at history it doesn't seem like any of his predictions have come true.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This type of thing seems to be previlent in the Ufo and paranomal communities. I know that we have lots to learn and that many things have been kept from the general public supposedly for our own good. But then you have the people who seem to be genuine but end up just trying to make a fast buck by presenting information about any of these subjects that is more sensational than real.

I hop some day we get to the bottom of many of these unanswered questions, but sometines you have to be abel to sift thru all the bs to get at the truth.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Most of the things that are researched today can be linked back to the Rockerfellers. There was many things that were mentioned in those audio files that have either come true, or are in play today.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

There was many things that were mentioned in those audio files that have either come true, or are in play today.

...and even more that weren't true and aren't in play today.

The themes were Cold War paranoia with two spoonfuls of UFO sugar to help folk swallow it all.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Wow thats some really remarkable stuff here i thoroughly enjoyed reading through it and some of the things he said especially the stuff about the moon, i don't know if bases on the moon exsist but truly thought provoking stuff good find!!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
hi....don't kill me......first post :p

...i m jumping from page 5 to the latest....cause I had the crazy idea to check out if his audio letters or related evidence has been released as a torrent.....well, there exists a pdf file, about 2.22 MB large, but officially, the torrent seems dead atm
The poster added this info :'This is dr. Peter Beter' monumental collection of his Audio Letters exposing the global elite and its many crimes against humanity. The author who worked for many years in the top echelons of global finance. In his many meetings with key banking, political, and financial leaders around the world, dr. Beter came to understand major secrets being carefully and cleverly hidden from the people of the world - secrets which play a decisive role in the development of world affairs. After leaving the world of high finance, he dedicated himself to revealing these important secrets and empowering people to take action to change this corrupt system. His incredible letters encompass global political and economic commentary useful for anyone wishing to learn something new about the New World Order. Over 1000 pages. A must read for everyone.' That torrent, was created in March 2007

Found the original poster for this torrent, have registered myself and sent him a PM. Inactive since a month, but i hope he'll show up again

I m new to ATS, but i m glad i found it!

that's all, atm

edit on 7/7/11 by bing0 because: typo

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
btw, because i m still at page 5, there are official HQ moon pictures, unaltered, which show interesting spots, including some blue light sources, and 'they' guess it are fusion reactors. Also buildings are found on the unaltered versions, or at least they think it are
edit on 7/7/11 by bing0 because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join