It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weiner tells friends he will resign: NY Times

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MaskedDebater

Naw, he won't be out long.

He'll be back..... like Arnold.

One thing for sure, he won't be sexting & the Mrs. might be checking things a little more closely for a while.

What the hell was he thinking, we'll never know.

I hear me maybe able to run for his seat in the special election for it. So, it he gets it-so be it.

I actually see the Mrs. coming out of this as stronger and more popular person. And once she has their child-Golden. And honestly, after reading about her and her career etc. She's earned it. I wish she was on the Republican side with her dedication to a Party and Boss (Hillary) etc. Yes, she's worked hard for a long time. Good for her.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
See, things are looking up for Lover Boy already.

Hustler Mag's Larry Flynt Offers Weiner a Job

Hustler founder Flynt said he would pay Weiner, who posted pictures of his intimate anatomy to a number of women on Twitter, 20 percent more than what he earned in the House of Representatives. "After having learned of your sudden and compelled resignation from your congressional post, I would like to make you an offer of employment at Flynt Management Group, LLC in our Internet group," he wrote. "This offer is not made in jest. To show our sincerity, Flynt Management Group, LLC is willing to pay 20 percent more than your former congressional salary," he added, also promising to pay medical cover and relocation costs.

Source: www.newsmax.com...

Well, he can't beat that...... (Something tells me he would do swell there, at Hustler Mag)

[Come on MD, I know you are chuckling-a little at least)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

[Come on MD, I know you are chuckling-a little at least)

Admittedly your sardonic poke caused me to smile. But I'm sure many other legit opportunities might come his way after he gets his compulsive behavior in order. Perhaps a marketing career with Colonel Mustard and Barney Frank. Or the exciting transportation sector:

( Sorry for the low blow. )

I'm just happy it's finally over. It was sad to waste a promising career for a ridiculous reason, just ask Lt. Col. Terry Lakin.

/MD
edit on 17-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
So police are routinely executing the family dog while the congress shows a picture with a cut off head claiming it was Weiner.

The lame stream media attacks again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join