It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Badass British Rapper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Who ever said Brits can't do it like Yanks?

If you like British hip hop you should try British grime. That chit is tight.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
He's like a mix of Seinfeld and Sean Paul!

If it's impro, it's pretty good

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
maybe thats considered good back in brits area where football fans like to smash each other over a silly game.

but on this side of the world

"he is wack"

as some would put it

5/10 and hes lucky for that

his lyrics are soft and predictable

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Im british and I think that is rubbish tbh lol, I dont think anyone over here would think thats good, I havent heard of him either. I think these two would be better examples of uk mc's.

edit on 16-6-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well to be honest its all about the Grime in the UK when it comes to rapping. Thought I'd offer some hip hop to get the yanks interested in the first place.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Well to be honest its all about the Grime in the UK when it comes to rapping. Thought I'd offer some hip hop to get the yanks interested in the first place.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

Yh Uk grime is good, I just dont think his lyrics would really convince anyone though. Someone like Wretch 32 I think has better lyrics. The only reason grime wont be as popular is because of the size of US compared to the UK to be honest. Not to mention the mainstream media who push all Kanye west etc.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yes sir but if you listen to the lyrics it´s all the same bragging, big headed dribble.

Beat was good though.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
That wasn't mike spitting, it was like watching a playing kitten, I almost fell asleep and now I'm splitting.

All jokes aside, I think his style is too slow and soft. (at least for me) He hasn't got a bad voice though.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Sounds like Jamaican Rap to me LZOZOLolOZLzolololzolz

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Yea that was just terrible I could only stand a couple of minutes. Problem with freestyle is most of it is just straight up garbage. I mean i can freestlye too, i can also steer my car with my feet, doesnt make it a good idea though

join