It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I anti-semetic? You decide.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

You do realize though that antisemitism does exist, don't you? Aside from the typical "You're antisemitic" jibber jabber, there actually does exist antisemitism, right?

Or is it all made up, and the world's made of rainbows and unicorns?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Gimme MONEY....thats what I want

Holocaust hoax author asks court to ignore her deception...
...Misha Defonseca, a 71-year-old Belgian, told a judge in Massachusetts that whether Misha: A Mémoire of the Holocaust Years was true or not should have no bearing on a seven-year-old court verdict that she and her ghost writer won in a fight over the book's profits.

Jane Daniel, the memoir's American publisher, claims that the 2001 court award against her should be reversed because it later turned out that the book was a hoax.

She also argues that Defonseca only won because the jury was sympathetic towards someone they thought to be a Holocaust survivor.

Her harrowing tale, which was translated into 18 languages and made into a French feature film, was exposed as a fraud in February this year.

edit www.telegraph.co.uk...

OP, are you making money from your political opinion?
edit on 22-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2011 by Danbones because: link....oooops

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Eliad:
everybody hates somebody sometime...
ooops
I mean loves
my bad...

Since my topic is getting Zionist influences out of MY government where it has NO business being..
and because I NEVER consider semitism in my thoughts
this is the only answer I have to your question:

As long as a person is standing on some one elses umbilical cord
they are going to have to take it as it comes my friend

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Yeah, but what have I, or any other Israeli, got to do with your government's decision making?
Why should I be punished, or hated, or treated with disrespect based on my nationality, just because your PM acts a certain way that you disapprove of?

It's absurd, these so called "Zionists" do more harm than good, Israel is just a means to an end to them, their agenda mostly lies elsewhere (Evangelist Christians for example).

At any rate, racism exists, Jews and Arabs are the most popular hate subjects, that's all there is to it, that's what we call antisemitism.

It's out there, some people really do get hurt by it, and some whore out the concept to further their agendas, I agree.

*But* black rights are no different, women's rights are no different.

So why does that warrant hate, or disapproval, or even denial of the whole thing? Would you deny the existence of rape and call every rape victim a liar if you found out, let's say, 50% of rape victims lie about being raped?
edit on 22-6-2011 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Well if your happy to continue with Hitler's work then please carry on, but certainly I question the motives of anyone who gives Jews special treatment.

There was a guy on TV the other day saying it is cool to be Jewish now, suggesting that people were becoming Jewish to get all the benifits that come from being part of the club.

That can't be good for Judaism .... it is being highjacked by any clown now for all the wrong reasons. The political elite have known this for ages of course.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
Yeah, but what have I, or any other Israeli, got to do with your government's decision making?
Why should I be punished, or hated, or treated with disrespect based on my nationality, just because your PM acts a certain way that you disapprove of?

This

Listen, I wouldn't mind supporting Israel. But only when these two conditions are met. They start negotiations with Palestinians and reach an understanding, and stop trying to influence US policy in favor of Israel. Because what is good for Israel, might not necessarily be good for us. And as a republic, we should be given the choice of supporting Israel or Palestine. Not being forced to support someone (through media manipulation, propaganda, ect).
edit on 23-6-2011 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

No my friend but you are Anti-Zionism and that's OK ! Judaism and Zionism are completly different.

Judaism versus Zionism

Chosen by G-d:
Abraham was the first Jew, the Father of the Jewish People.

Chosen by Rome:
Theodor Hertz was the first traitor and the leader of the zionist Legion.

Where the Torah tells about the creation of the first human being, the most prominent Jewish commentator, Rashi, explains that the earth from which Adam was formed was not taken from one spot but from various parts of the globe. Thus human dignity does not depend on the place of one's birth nor is it limited to one region.

The greatness or worth of a person is not measured by his or her outward appearance. Jews believe that Adam was created in G-d's image and that he is the common ancestor of all mankind. At this stage in human history, there is no room for privileged people who can do with others as they please. Human life is sacred and human rights are not to be denied by those who would subvert them for "national security" or for any other reason. No one knows this better than the Jews, who have been second-class citizens so often and for so long. Some Zionists, however, may differ. This is understandable because Judaism and Zionism are by no means the same. Indeed they are incompatible and irreconcilable: If one is a good Jew, one cannot be a Zionist; if one is a Zionist, one cannot be a good Jew.

For many years I have fought Zionism, as did my father before me, and I am therefore quite familiar with it. For those who have been in this fight for only the last ten or twenty years, what I have to say may be surprising or even shocking. Nevertheless these matters must be stated clearly and openly, because unless the disease of Zionism is diagnosed accurately, it cannot be cured. Too long have those opposed to Zionism engaged in daydreaming and wishful thinking. In order to recognize Zionism for what it is, one has to know about Judaism, about Zionism -- the opposite and negation of Judaism, and about Jewish history. In the time allotted to me, I am not going to talk about the actions of the Zionists; they will be adequately dealt with by others. As a Jew, I plan to discuss Zionism, which is rebellion against G-d and treason to the Jewish people.

Rome's strategic Second World War was formed by taken advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war was brought about so that Nazism was destroyed '' sacrificed '' and the political Zionism became strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine to control the region under Rome's orders until the ultimate sacrifice when Rome will launch WW3.

Zionism is a virus, a ticking bomb ready to create chaos.

Shalom

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Is this some childish attempt to get me conflicted? Seriously.. The guy wasn't in it for the sake of the Jews, he didn't mean for Israel to be established, all he ever wanted was to get rid of Jews, is all.

If you're asking me whether or not I'd be happy to continue having Jews immigrate to Israel from Germany? To be honest, I don't give a damn, it's a free world.

There was a guy saying it's *cool* to be Jewish? Really? Well, there are all sorts of people in the world, some adore Judaism, some despise it. For every guy that says it's cool I can find you a guy that says it's uncool, and ten more guys who are indifferent to the whole thing.

You think Judaism being hijacked is bad? Some Christians' sole reason for supporting Israel is a belief that judgement day can only come if the Jews control the land of Israel (if I remember correctly), so the only reason they support us is so that we can be annihilated on their judgement day...

Do you really think people care that much for Jews *because they're Jews*? Think again, the reasons are always shady.

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

I don't think you've got it right.

This whole "The Jews control American politics" nonsense is crazy, Israel is a strategical asset for America, that is all, we used to be their proxy in the cold war, and now we're some kind of an agent of the U.S in the middle east.

It is all about shady politics, America needs to use us in case the # hits the fan, so it keeps us safe, the minute we stop being useful we'll lose all support.

As for the Palestinians- Negotiations go both ways, both governments are doing *nothing* for peace, they're doing the exact opposite of what they should be doing. Why? To please their voters, instead of caring for the future.

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'd recommend you take it up with whoever said you are AS and caused you to post this thread

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

What concerns me about the start of your thread is you just had to bring up some Jewish neighbours to support your thread to try and prove you are not anti-semitic. That's as weak an arguement I have ever seen. There are many on ATS who are clearly anti-semitic and allege they are not because they have Jewish "friends".

There are two kinds of Zionism. There's the political movements then there's the true Zionist - the people of Zion - which is a transliterated term often refered to Jerusalem. The word "Zion" originated from Tzion which is usually refered to Ha Tzion. So, "Zion" is actually a mistransliteration of "Tsion" thats found in German literature.

The daughter of Zion, in the new testament, is refered to as the "bride" of Christ, ie: churches.

For me personally, the word "Zionism" is an earthly manifestation of spiritual reality which will always connect me with G-d and the land of Israel. To others, it is a symbol of political movements; many of which are misunderstood by those such as yourself like it is something other than what it truely signifies.

So are you anti-semitic?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

You're saying Israel has no influence over American politics?

What I think should happen, America should show a little tough love. Cut every bit of aid to both sides until they man up and start negotiations. I'm sick and tired of conflict and more innocent people killed. The Israeli and Palestinian public have voiced their opinions time after time. They want peace too, it's just these lucrative politicians who cling to power and push their own agenda.
edit on 23-6-2011 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

I don't think that it does. I think it's a myth spread around and sold by those whose agenda and narrative it fits.

Do you really think "ze jews" can actually influence the entire American government? What percentage of the American population are Jews? What percentage of billionaires in America are Jews?

Why would America do anything for a country out of the pressure of an unimportant minority group?

Does all of this really seem logical to you? Really?? That a bunch of Jews are whispering in the president's ears, and that the only thing they want is military aid?

And do you really think this military aid is meant to defend Israel from *Palestine*? Cut the aid, and what happens? Do you think the balance of power would change? Nothing. All this military aid is meant to keep Israel safe from bigger enemies, like Syria, Lebanon, Iran, etc..

But America would never cut the aid, it needs Israel in the Middle East, it needs a supporter in the Middle East, needs its proxy, its agent, its dog.

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Leave this bozo alone to dig his hole even further......just as I knew he would from the beginning!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

There's no reason to be hostile, let's be civil.

The fact that we might not agree on something doesn't make him an antisemite..

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
An article today on RT shows how the zionist policies are making Jews so fearful that they are leaving in droves .... even to places like Germany where as it states in the article anti-semitism is now largely gone.

It's an example of what I mean when I say zionists are more anti-semitic than anyone and are betraying Jews.

RT article

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Not sure that article paints an accurate picture of why, or how many Jews are leaving Israel.. Suffice to say that most Jews don't hold foreign passports, and the main reason for leaving is probably not fear, but rather the higher standard of living in Europe.

But put that aside for a minute.
I completely agree, I think these so called "Zionists" could indeed care less for the future of Israel or its residents, all they really care about is whatever interest they have in it, much in the same way that the world's nations could care less about Lybia, all that's interesting is the oil there.

Why is it that you don't see anyone running around saying the Lybian rebel lobby controls the U.S government? Because by now it's obvious why Yamen, Egypt, and Syria got no attention, not to mention the horrors of Africa.
Israel might not have oil, but it is an important strategic asset that needs to be held on to.

And so why should these people be called "Zionists"? Because they pretend to care, only so they could reach whatever objective they have set? That's bull#.

They are no more Zionists than the Nazis were Zionists. Zionism is not about expansion, it is not about ethnic cleansing, it has one goal, and one goal only and that is for the Jews to have one unique nation of their own.

That is it.

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

They are no more Zionists than the Nazis were Zionists. Zionism is not about expansion, it is not about ethnic cleansing, it has one goal, and one goal only and that is for the Jews to have one unique nation of their own.

No it's not the only goal and it's spelled Ockham.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

Everything you've said there seems to me you are anti-anti-semetic

Many normal people saw the Nazi party like any normal party in Germany and followed them, doesn't make them Nazi's either. Your grandfather for one saw what was happening and fled.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join