It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret Conspiracy Theory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yeah i could see Simon as the anti christ- leader of NWO. funny people very funny. Too much herbs makin you paranoid.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You're all F*cking time-shifting, lizard aliens from the NWO! I knew it from the start! You'll never take me alive!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Maybe the NWO considers this board to be a conspiracy to to disrupt their big plans. And maybe they are correct.

The nail that sticks up gets hammered down. Ask me how I know...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Hell I can say Im president of the united states on the internet. Doesnt mean it's true.

well, judging from your grammar here, you could be.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by chekme
Well, well - it would seem I touched a nerve. The "senior members" of this forum certainly are sensitive/defensive.
So quick to try to denounce the newcomer.

very quick. every time. you'd almost think they didn't invent the 'ignore' button.

Originally posted by Ocelot
No you dumbass. It's because a thread asking this question is made every week by some new member who apparently has nothing original to talk about. After a couple dozen of these threads we start getting annoyed at reading the same # over and over.

you should be 'warned' for this abuse.

people have such poor understanding(me included). admit ignorance.

'gound' is the medium in which media can flourish.
ATS is the ground in question.
so, do we grow food or poison?
well, obviously, it's mostly food.
however, spiders, mosquitos and vipers are mostly food, too. the volumetric proportion of poison to body weight is small. unless you're their food. then it is fatally signifigant. do you think vermin are more capable of subterfuge, lures, and entrapment than humans?
so, are "we" of that ilk?

beware getting too far inside your enemies head, as you will become him if you are ultimately succesful.

p.s. disney IS MOST DEFINITELY MIND CONTROL! not a funny subject. NWO masonic mind control central.
p.s.s. i love the idea of a specific thread for this topic.
p.s.s. s. i love bambi.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by chekme
Well, well - it would seem I touched a nerve. The "senior members" of this forum certainly are sensitive/defensive. So quick to try to denounce the newcomer. I really only wanted to find out what kind of reaction I would get. And within seconds, my post was attacked. Thanks for making my case a little stronger !

And, actually, I would like to know why twice now, when I have tried to reply to a thread, I have gotten the notice "your posting priveldges have been removed." and, when I sent the 'shapshot' of that to the mod's the first time they said "we are looking into it" and the second time they told me to "take a snapshot of it" when, in fact, I had and had U2U'd it to the lizard.

Both times it was implied that I was paranoid. The proof for the first one is in the Introduction Forum under the thread "My Picture". The proof for the second one, apparently, has become lost in cyber space.

But it is very interesting that it occured in the thread "The Bible is the Literal Word of God" just after Am-a-douche 'threatened' me with being banned.

So either A) The mod's are messing with people that they have a personal problem with or B) Someone has hacked into this board.

People should act accordingly...

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't belive that this site was created to "find out" what we know, by some secret/government orginization, but I wouldn't doubt that the site itself has been monitored before. Just in case ,though, I would like to state now that "I KNOOOWWW NUUUUUUTHEEEEN"!

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
maybe i can end this thread by asking you(who have arrived here through suspicion) to figure out the answer to this.question. i'm hoping you keep your answers to yourselves.
is there a better place to hide, than in plain sight, when there is no more privacy?

the answer applies to both 'sides'.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Seriously, everyone back off.

You're not going to attract new members by assaulting the inquisitive.

Ignore the attackers, and enjoy yourself here.

(also be prepared for more attacks...
)

[edit on 7-11-2004 by cstyle226]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
sniff... sniff... sniff... I smell drama.

Originally posted by jesterbr549 And, actually, I would like to know why twice now, when I have tried to reply to a thread, I have gotten the notice "your posting priveldges have been removed."
Simple answer... you were banned once (either as a previous name which seems likely as your personality exhibits traits that encourage banning, or temporary as a mod sorted things out) and your browser cache is retaining a version of the "you can't post" warning.

Both times it was implied that I was paranoid.
There is no evidence shown in this thread to prove otherwise.

ust after Am-a-douche 'threatened' me with being banned.
2+2= your answer. This has just caused another warning... those little red cards in your profile. [quoteSo either A) The mod's are messing with people that they have a personal problem with or B) Someone has hacked into this board. See first answer. So far, given the behavior I've seen from you, I would guess more than one moderator has a problem with you. Might I suggest you lighten up and simply try to fit in by corresponding with other members in this community with polite decorum and productive thought-out posts? Sounds like a plan to me.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
LOL now this is the first time I have seen this:

ATS Points: -404

Does this mean you are Way Down Under???

[edit on 11/7/2004 by just_a_pilot]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This is by far one of the best 'are the powers that be watching/using ATS' threads I've read yet. Out of the hundreds that exist...

New members are funny.

...and great avatar, Ocelot.

[edit on 7-11-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Simple answer... you were banned once (either as a previous name which seems likely as your personality exhibits traits that encourage banning, or temporary as a mod sorted things out) and your browser cache is retaining a version of the "you can't post" warning.

Really. Well, I got bad news for you Mr. Mod. This is the first time I have posted on this Web Site and unlike some of you - who like to accuse others - I don't have anything to hide. So, it is obvious, from your answer that in fact the original proposition of this thread is correct and this was orignally started by spooks. I am still awaiting a reply from the owner of this web site, and if he replys, I will post it here, or he can reply in this thread himself.

There is no evidence shown in this thread to prove otherwise.

Really. Than why don't you explain to me how it is that I was banned, when in fact, I think it was you who said, "If you can post that you arn't banned?"

2+2= your answer. This has just caused another warning... those little red cards in your profile.

Why don't you break it down a little more. Exactly how did stating the facts result in a 'red card' may I ask?

See first answer. So far, given the behavior I've seen from you, I would guess more than one moderator has a problem with you. Might I suggest you lighten up and simply try to fit in by corresponding with other members in this community with polite decorum and productive thought-out posts?

Ah, like your buddy huh - who in every posts insults those who believe in the literal Word of God. I treat others the way they treat me, Mr. Super Mod, and you just proved my point b) above as well as the original premise of this thread.

This site has been compromised and is, indeed, full of spooks, and people would do well to act accordingly with the information.

I was getting bored with this site anyways...

THE LORD Y'SHUA BAR Y'HOVA HIMSELF REBUKE THEE

[edit on 10/28/04 by jesterbr549]

[edit on 10/28/04 by jesterbr549]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Moderator:
I think it's time to ban this user.
I have posted in another thread that he started and he sounds more and more paranoid for every post he makes.

"This board is full of spooks..."

Jester a.k.a. David claims in another thread that he uses only computers on 2 public libraries which probably have static IP's. Block these and he's probably gone from ATS.

// k

EDIT: David a.k.a. Jesterbr:

Why on earth don't you call Jesus Jesus? Is this some sort of "elite-speak" of your apocalyptic sect-friends? "You know, we don't call Jesus Jesus, but the Hebrew (if you really spelled it correctly anyway...) equivalent of Jesus Son of Yehova" so we can feel more elite than the rest of those pesky Christians. "

Actually, when I read the stuff on your private site, I get the feeling that you don't read the Bible as the rest of us Christians. (Yes, I am a believer too, but your faith is quite foreign to me - and probably to everybody else too...)

[edit on 8-11-2004 by kickass]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickass
"This board is full of spooks..."

It is..
and im one of them

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickass Moderator: I think it's time to ban this user.
Yes. Unfortunately. We tried to be nice. We tried to patiently explain things. But it's clear this member was nothing more than a combination of an attention whore and troublemaking troll. Given the massive site and activit level of ATS, we tend to have a shorter-than-average patience for such members. done.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hammer time. Thank you very much SO!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
So we're still allowed to call people whores and trolls after they've been banned? GREAT!

So a more serious question...

Can I still call GW an idiot, even though he is still president and affiliated with a political party or ideal? And since Kerry was not elected, can I call him a dolt?

[edit on 8-11-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
He will probably be back under another nick...

Anyone that rebukes people with Jesus rendered in Hebrew is a giveaway....

// k

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join