It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we have a dedicated HAARP forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
There seems to be a never ending stream of HAARP threads. Could we have a dedicated forum for the topic?

I imagine you think I am asking because I love the topic or want to focus on it. Actually though, quite the opposite. I get RSS alerts when new threads are started in certain forums and I'm sick of being alerted about bloody HAARP. If it had its own forum I could not subscribe to it and would be free at last.

I think that HAARP even beats the UFO and aliens forum for being linked with everything going. I wouldn't be surprised if some members blame their last fart on HAARP.

Obviously, there are also plenty of folks who are obsessed with/interested in HAARP. I'm sure they would be delighted to have a dedicated HAARP forum too.

Are any other members keen on this idea? What do the staff think?
edit on 16/6/11 by Pimander because: typo

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised if some members blame their last fart on HAARP.

How did you know? You've been spying on me haven't you? Your an agent! Busted!

Actually, I have considered this. HAARP does get a lot of wear and tear here. Not a bad idea.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I think HAARP topics can range from belonging anywhere from the Science & Technology forum to Skunk Works. So, no personally I don't think a specific HAARP forum would work, or is needed.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

You could argue that you have given a good reason to give HAARP a dedicated furum. That way interested parties wouldn't miss threads about HAARP when it is posted in a forum that they don't normally frequent (and we don't all have to keep reading about HAARP).

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
There seems to be a never ending stream of HAARP threads. Could we have a dedicated forum for the topic?

It would never work, because HAARP gets tied into everything.

Volcano erupting??? Could HAARP be to blame?
Japan earthquake, obvious HAARP activity.
Strange clouds in the sky. Are the military testing HAARP today?
Look at the HAARP magnetometer! On the same day as a big solar flare!!!
Could the ecoli outbreak in Germany be a result of HAARP?
Obama gives more funding to HAARP.
Hilary Clinton visits new HAARP base.
Upper Mongolia to get new HAARP installation.
Whistleblower reveals how HAARP reduces gas mileage in your car.
Astronomers say lunar eclipse was normal, but HAARP was active then!!
Some meat in my fridge has gone off. Can HAARP do this?
Did aliens give HAARP technology to humans?
Ancient artifact reveals ancient HAARP base in ancient Egypt.

etc...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Again, that's why it would work. If you are interested in HAARP surely you must end up missing important threads as they are not all in one place.

UFOs and Aliens are relevant to many other forums but there is still one dedicated to that topic. There are arguments for putting many UFO threads in Military Tech, Science, creationism, ancient civilisations and the list goes on. Why are they in one thread? Because it is a big topic (like HAARP), some people wouldn't want to read about aliens in other threads and also UFO and Alien buffs want it all together.

What makes HAARP any different to that topic then?

new topics

top topics

join