It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pia K.: In your ear, Germany! (EU is scared)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Our dear right wing nationalist politician Pia Kjaersgaard went more than frank on the latest political meeting on Bornholm in Denmark.

In your ear Germany! In your ear EU. The Danish border control is not in conflict with the Schengen arrangement, the party leaders say to Ritzaus.

Full article in Danish: EB article link
(use Google translate to make it readable)

While tensions in EU in rising, and Denmarks foreign relations with said entity is turning flimsy, this statement is fuel on the fire under an already stressed dictatorship that is the European parliament.

I have to say that I myself is a left wing voter, but sometimes these nationalists spit out some sound statements, that can't help sink in and give them a nod.
From a humane point of view I don't give care for the EU, to be honest I hope it collapses and reverts back into sovereign states with sovereign politics where we aren't dictated from centralized government how our prices, salaries, and import / export relations should be.

It's times like these where people like Nigel Farage are needed in greater numbers.

This episode serves to show how desperate the EU powers are to look like they are in control and deserve to be in control. But the fact remains that they have outlived their own dream and are now instead running a renegade government that can't stand the slightest opposition.
edit on 16/6/11 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Let's all hope the Nazi EU fail's. It is designed to enslave us all.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

I pray for the quick demise of the eu.
All it has done was take good stable independant countries and gave them an additional tax and monarchy system.
Oh yeah and bankrupted some nations.
These individual countries did just fine before the eu and will do fine after the withdrawals end.
While were at it I'd love to see the death of nato and the un.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think you'll miss that passport free travel, I know I would. Anyways it was a grand experiment, but it does seem to have failed. Atleast it can never be said Europe did'nt try.

top topics

join