It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any recent cases of cattle mutilation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Is this still going on? It's an old phenomenon.

Are there any recent cases of cattle mutilation?

Thank you for your help.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
well hmm come to think of it, i did have an awesome bbq the other night
mmm

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
A week or two go in a village i the UK, there was a few cases reported of some sort of satanic goat sacrifice, owners where finding there goats with there necks broken and there heads twisted backwards.

There was an article in the Dailymail.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Yes!

The Indonesians, that’s why we stopped sending our beef,
Cruel buggers!
You can eat it, but you can’t torture it first!

OOhhhhh….sorry you meant cruelty from aliens!!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Here is the most recent i could find.

15 May 2011

vvv

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
My suggestion look at previous cases and contact the ranches and ask. I have seen many reports where ranchers in the US say it happens so often that they dont always report every case anymore, or that the media doesnt pick their stories up. They seem to be sincerely very worried about it and one doc I ssaw a smaller ranch owner made the claim that it was ruining his cattle business as it was happening on a monthly basis and he couldnt afford the losses.

On a side not have you seen that camera footage from a women who set a camera up facing her large back garden after finding her animals going missing and also being mutilated? Its in night vision and one night the animals pause and then scatter away in a panic, moments later a wide light shines down on the area where they were, you can see the source of the light as it is above the camera field of view. I dont know why this footage impacted me so much, but something about it really freaked me out.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Ewwww creepy! Do you have the link?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I haven't seen the video you mentioned.

It seems these mutilations are accompanied by lights.

We don't know much about it do we.

What I wonder, are these mutilations only in the usa and england? I've never heard of it been done here in my country.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jewells

Ive been looking for it, it was ona documentary. I think it was one of those discovery channel or nat geo or one of those channels. I actually think it was ufo hunters come to think of it, maybe one they did specifically on cattle mutlations or alien harvest/the grey conspiracy, one of those. It was just so freaky that there was no sounds or anything but the animals knew they were in danger and managed to escape just before the light was upon them. Im glad im not the women whos house it was, she was hoping to catch someone harming her animals, a person so this musta been really scary to see. It was like a big floodlight shining dowb in a triangle shape the tip being out of view.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jewells

I only just saw the video someone posted above. It might well be on that episode. I watched it on youtube as well btw

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

It happens all over the world. Aparently it happens a lot in South america. I think its just that it is reported more in the US and UK as it is dismissed in countries where the phenomena (sorry i suck at spelling) is not reported widely. It has gone on for quite a while here and the US but it was a long time before it was reported on more and was understood to not be caused by predators or cults etc.

top topics

join