It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Collective, let the gays have it and more about God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The Collective, let the gays have it and more about God

Well
Welcome
Brothers
Sisters
Hermanas
Mermanos
Listen within, resonate, be here now
The Collective opens up…
For so long God have been waiting patiently, holding out His heart, being beat down time by time.
The Collective (us all) have been thinking about Him all the time, but have kept our minds so busy focusing on all that doesn’t matter, so that we will not hear Him, so that we will not recognize Him.

Time has come – NOW!

Open up your heart, open it here and now, this (!) is the only moment you´ll ever get, only now exist – so do your best and do it now.
The Collective are starting to open, starting to listen…
The voice of God are getting louder, we let Him in…
Don’t think that it doesn’t matter what YOU think or do… it does!!!
For every each one of us who chooses to open our heart up, standing in the presence of God, looking within the mirror through which we shall see ourselves clearly, see us in the eyes of God…
For every one who does that does it willingly and honest – I promise you that it will have a deep and lasting impact on the collective.
You are co-creator… the deeper and more truly you seek God, the more linked you will be to creation, the more impact you will have on the collective.

So be here, and be here now!

Resonate within

Seek the truth (cut trough all of the BS)

And be sure, this is not some closed club, this is for all – for you, for me
There will be helpful hearts and reaching hands as soon as you make the choice, but the choice can only be made by you – from within – in honesty – let your heart guide you

Don’t let anyone tell you how God is, go search, see for yourself
Enough of BS have been thrown around
People are using religion to get power for themselves, using it to point fingers at people, to make difference amongst us, to split us up.
This is wrong.
E.g. there are people who ban gays and lesbians in the name of God
In order to create division?!?
It is true that we all get to be judged by God
Judged sounds so harsh, I can tell you that I will always bow for God and accept what He sees in me, no not just accept it – embrace it with love and gratitude
That is how God judge, He see trough it all, sees into your core of light and love and cuts into there, trough all the crap and BS we create like a cocoon around us, He finds the pearl of divinity within the dirt.
We are all equal for Gods eye, and the day we shall stand before Him, all the facades and illusions will fall, like echoes dying out…
Look within again, into your heart… there you know the truth, there you know what is right and what is wrong.
Embrace the darkness and the shame… it’s all right, we all have done wrong, we all have been blind, all that matters are now… that you see trough, touch within your heart – now!

Don’t judge anyone in the name of God
One day you´ll stand before your Father

Let us stop all the rascism, sexism, persecution because of sexuality
There are societies in this day and hour where women are deeply surpressed
There are people being mocked threatened (even with God) and hurt because of their natural sexuality
Honestly… that sucks
We all have a feminine masculine side within… go ponder on that!

Let us stop this, and stop it now
Let us embrace eachother (I´ll give all my gay friends some hugs today
)
Let the gays have it... have your love!!!
You make the choice, open up for God, invite Him into your life
Invite Him into the collective
Let us cut trough the BS and create reality from that place connected to God, connected to the Source

Love and respect

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I agree!!!!!

Are not ALL sins equal in the eye's of god?? Why is it that mankind has always pointed to others sins and easily said "your not worthy", and yet can never look inward toward their own sins and accept them for what they are. My thoughts on this are very vivid. Religion on earth is but a vision of a shattered mirror, it is not until we reassemble all the shards of that mirror that we will understand the true vision of what was meant for us. as for homo sexuality vs hetro sexuality, well if you put 100 people in a line, you would probably have 1 truly gay/lesbian and 1 completely straight person and 98 that lie somewhere in the middle with at least half of those with varying degrees self imposed and learned complexes preventing the truth to be told.

enough said.......

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hope4better

Thankyou for sharing your wisdom here my friend
Your words resonate perfectly within me.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

thanks sjaels partner...
Agree, the creator doesnt have issues with that...
the judges have been our fellows not god.

all my love bro/sis

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Thankyou Gemella
As always you emanate joy and love
Thank you
Thank God for you

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Still pondering upon your prejudices could show itself to be the best thing u ever done for your self
Sure confusion will arise, when u find that these walls of the box, these images creating the simulation were not that real after all
Confusion might be just the path needed to enter into real awareness
Break the box of fear
Create trough love
Connected with God
You are a creator
God is the Creator of creators
Be
Here
Now

love and respect

new topics

top topics