It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Allied International letter to National Transitional Council (April 28, 2011)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Energy Allied International letter to National Transitional Council (April 28, 2011)

twitpic.com

Subsequent to the outbreak of hostilities following the public demonstrations, a prominent revolutionary personality from Bengazi called upon Energy Allied to lead its support utilizing its strong political contacts and knowledge in mobilizing the US and international political and business communities to support the Libyan people.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 16-6-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
More (more in the letter though):

"Energy Allied immediately activated its network of business and government contacts to rally broad and public support for the Libyan people.

In this aspect, Energy Allied has played an active role in lobbying US Senators, Congressmen, the State Department and the President of the United States is securing support for the Libyan people and maintaining unified support and opposition to the brutal Gaddafi regime lobbying for and through the implementation of the No-Fly Zone; in fact, Energy Allied is continuing to lobby for greater support, above and beyond the implementation of the No-Fly Zone.

Kindest Regards,
[Rod J. Ragan]
President"

Pretty damning stuff if you ask me.

www.energyallied.com...
^ Energy Allied's website. They have projects ongoing in Egypt, Côte d’Ivoire, and Senegal and projects cancelled in Egypt, Côte d’Ivoire, Kuwait, Qatar, and the UAE.

Seems like they have a vest interest in at least three countries involved in civil conflict in the region during 2011. Probably explains why NATO bombed rebel-controlled oil pipelines in early March; it would give these suits a reason to waltz right into Libya and begin reconstruction while securing the oil fields, like in Iraq (it's part of the Shock & Awe strategy).

twitpic.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 16-6-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Interesting.

Are you suggesting then that the Arab Spring is nothing but an operation organised by the CIA and bank-rolled by the relevant corporations that will have exclusive rights in said countries once the new governments are installed?

Sounds like a 'Shock Doctrine' to me.

The Revenant.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The Revenant

Yup, Naomi Klein is one smart cookie.

This letter is pretty conclusive proof that transnational corporations direct the US government and military to do its dirty work, all for profit.

This is globalization.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Alot of people on these forums seem to have read the Shock Doctrine. Great book I suggest more people pick it up.

These statements show that there are corporations that are profiting from this war. If anyone here seriously thinks a major company would lobby Washington because it wants to help Libyans then they are definetely wrong.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

It's not often that I suggest a topic should go 'front-page' on us, but I think this one should do. It's a smoking gun for the 'Shock Doctrine' and also for the Arab Spring.

The Rev.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Revenant

It's not often that I suggest a topic should go 'front-page' on us, but I think this one should do. It's a smoking gun for the 'Shock Doctrine' and also for the Arab Spring.

The Rev.

Indeed. Unfortunately, most people can only see the periphery of what is right in front of them and I guess this info is just too damning for most people to recognize.

Or maybe I just didn't create a sensational title for this thread

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

The title does not atract attention that is for sure, but I am sure if the content was better represented in the title people would be storming on to this thread to comment. It is really interesting to see the extent of the support of the Rebels from corporations which would see monetary gains from this conflict. It is as one member previously stated "the smoking gun" for the Shock Doctrine.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I see that somebody edited my title anyways because I had initially edited it to add in "LYBIA" to make it clearer to people, and it's not present now. Considering I had to make the title myself in the absence of one on the webpage, I didn't think there was any problem with doing that.

Hmmmm....

new topics

top topics

join