It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Come on, Chinese lanterns?

page: 1
8
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
What I have here is a video shot in Mexico on 10/22/2010. What you see is a video being taken from the passenger seat of a moving vehicle (yeah I know, moving ugh!) but no worries because they actually pull over to film! What you see is a cluster of lights, bright lights moving over a city. Soon more motorist pull over to watch too (in fact, I think a bus pulls over as well
). What gets me is the movement of these lights. This type of video has been seen again & again, always saying its Chinese lanterns. Well if it is, man people are letting loose Chinese Lanterns all over the world these days! Like, you may want to look into Chinese lantern stock cause that sh t is gonna explode!

Anyways, watch the video or I'll tell Jesus


And here's another set of UFO videos from 10/10/10

edit on 16-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills
 


Not lanterns. For shua.

Moving much too fast.

Choppers?



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by lazernation
reply to post by Swills
 


Not lanterns. For shua.

Moving much too fast.

Choppers?


I disagree I think they are lanterns in strong winds .Its a pity we cant hear because of the stupid music they put over it if we could I think we would hear the wind.



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Problem is the fact music is covering the actual audio. If we could hear what was going on, we might be able to determine if the lights are from aircraft or not... I know it's by the side of a busy road but choppers make a distinct noise...



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RaKais
Problem is the fact music is covering the actual audio. If we could hear what was going on, we might be able to determine if the lights are from aircraft or not... I know it's by the side of a busy road but choppers make a distinct noise...


Well from what I can tell this right here is the original video but it too has music.


Translation of this Youtube page:



Unidentified Flying Objects flying to San Juan Galindo Height (in full motorway) in the video looks like some drivers stop to see (so far not been identified that objects could be, it's up to you )
(IMAGES MISAEL FABIAN RUIZ & CORONA) PUBLISHED IN MY CITY BY FERNANDO ALDAY PM.


I'm guessing the people are saying "what is that?"

edit on 16-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
look at all the attention these videos get...why wouldnt attention seekers spend 50-200cents/lantern and freak ppl out? The second video who knows what those lights are but could obviously be hoaxed. From Piltdown man to Greg on the Brady Bunch to the guy filming planes over Lake Erie...people enjoy hoaxing others for attention, to make money or just to make others look stupid.
edit on 16-6-2011 by youallcrazy because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by youallcrazy
look at all the attention these videos get...why wouldnt attention seekers spend 50-200cents/lantern and freak ppl out? The second video who knows what those lights are but could obviously be hoaxed. From Piltdown man to Greg on the Brady Bunch to the guy filming planes over Lake Erie...people enjoy hoaxing others for attention, to make money or just to make others look stupid.
edit on 16-6-2011 by youallcrazy because: (no reason given)


All the attention. That video has 14,000ish hits. Respectable but I doubt this one video of this event is getting all the attention it deserves. Its my opinion those are not Chinese lanterns. If they are they are oh so bright. Now I've never actually seen a Chinese lantern in person so Im not sure how they stay illuminated. Is by battery powered light or candle light?



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Never seen the 2nd video before, awesome!

Those orbs were definitely showing intelligent movement and i love the helicopter circling the ufo un the 2nd half



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills
 


The commercial ones seem to last 10 minutes or so. But sure you could rig your own and modify pretty easily.
Here is a link from guy making his own.

www.skylighter.com...



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The first video was uploaded by the u-tube user by the name of ufos in deutschland, his user account/channel link is posted below, have a look at his other videos, he is the same source that uploaded the UFO IN BERLIN video that i posted on a thread i started to get some feed back on;He seems to be calling everything he uploads as spaceships, mmm;

www.youtube.com...



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
This type of video has been seen again & again, always saying its Chinese lanterns. Well if it is, man people are letting loose Chinese Lanterns all over the world these days! Like, you may want to look into Chinese lantern stock cause that sh t is gonna explode!


Might not be a bad idea.




posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by youallcrazy
reply to post by Swills
 


The commercial ones seem to last 10 minutes or so. But sure you could rig your own and modify pretty easily.
Here is a link from guy making his own.

www.skylighter.com...


sweet, thanks for the post. I may have to order some of these lanterns so I can see what's doing with these things. On a side note, are these things good or bad for the enviorment? That's a lot of lanterns being let loose into the atmosphere. I hope they are biodegradable!



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
The first video was uploaded by the u-tube user by the name of ufos in deutschland, his user account/channel link is posted below, have a look at his other videos, he is the same source that uploaded the UFO IN BERLIN video that i posted on a thread i started to get some feed back on;He seems to be calling everything he uploads as spaceships, mmm;

www.youtube.com...


I posted the original video. All that guy did was add his own music to this video but he gives you the name of the original source, & that's how I found the original video. He's definitely a UFO fan, that's for sure



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Yup classic Chinese lanterns.
You can see past half way in the video that they are being released down on the left.
Same old, same old.



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Chinese lanterns being released.

I watched Deadliest Catch a few weeks ago where the time bandit let lose about a hundred (I think that was the number) as a prank on Sid (The Northwestern). They looked exactly like these and it scared the horse crap out of Sid. He was running around the cabin yelling "What is that, What is that?"

It was pretty funny.



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   


I disagree I think they are lanterns in strong winds .Its a pity we cant hear because of the stupid music they put over it if we could I think we would hear the wind.


While I won't fully disagree that they could be lanterns.... I don't think they are...

Wouldn't "Strong" winds blow most of the flames out?

Also...these are clearly WHITE lights....lanterns will be Orange ...the color of fire.... unless they had a red or some other color lantern ...then they might glow a reddish color.... but not white..



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517
 


These look exactly like OP video to me when they get high enough.
www.youtube.com...



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517



Wouldn't "Strong" winds blow most of the flames out?



Not if the lanterns move with the wind, which they do.



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by youallcrazy
reply to post by dplum517
 


These look exactly like OP video to me when they get high enough.
www.youtube.com...


I think the Discovery Chan Deadliest Catch laterns looks exactly like the lights in the Mexico video. Well, I'm definitely sick & tired of these damn lanterns.

Oh well, time to focus on video # 2, which definitely aren't lanterns
edit on 16-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills
 




post by Swills
Oh well, time to focus on video # 2, which definitely aren't lanterns


No they're not , what they are is RC planes .
Pictures of LED planes


Existing thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-6-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add



new topics

top topics



 
8
<<   2 >>

log in

join