It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A short introduction from another "tin-foil hat"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Hey everyone on ATS it's nice to finally make an intro thread here. I've been coming to this website for a couple months now and I usually just lurk but I figured "ehh what the hell?" I am 18 years old, I live in michigan and I guess about a year and a half ago is when i realized that the "official story" is not always as it seems. I "opened my eyes" so to speak and I haven't turned back since. A lot of my friends don't really talk to me anymore, and even a lot of my family members have grown weary of me and a lot of the hard truths that I try to drop on them on a daily basis. However, I feel that those of us that have come to this realization about the world we live in have an obligation to try and spread some information about what the hell is going on to those of us unfortunate enough to still be caught up in the illusion. No matter how badly they wish not to hear what I'm saying. This website allows me to catch important news that I would NEVER get to hear about on TV, and gives me a medium to speak with other like-minded people about conspiracies and all the other fringe topics that I now love to read and hear about. Now that is not to say that this website doesn't have it's share of trolls, nutjobs, and dare i say "disinfo agents" but for the most part, I find this website to be a valuable source of information, and in due time I'm sure I will perfect the art of filtering the bull# from whats real. Until that time, I'll just keep posting and keep trying to learn and grow and spread the knowledge of the true god that lies inside every one of us. (and hell, maybe there is an invisible man in the sky watching over us. I try to stay open-minded)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kaiode1

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thanks, I'm excited to get started.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Im from the UK, but when visiting family in Michigan last year is when I had my first out of a fair few strange experiences that ended up leading me to this site and looking into 'crazy' theories. Good luck!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kaiode1

Always comforting to know there are others who get a cold shoulder when they start thinking outside the box. You attempt to logically explain certain self-evident truths to friends, or even family, who've been conditioned by society to accept otherwise and they'll just look at you as if you're insane. Live and learn my ass. Welcome!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Most folks seem to live in a bubble and if you tell them things that make them think then you get labeled as different. Tread lightly..and again Welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Nice a fellow 18 year old. It's good to see my generation isn't 99% blind.
Glad to co exist as a member with you, Hope to share a intelligent discussion in the future.

-Bruce

new topics

top topics

join