It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists beleive we are only 10years away from a pill to fix a post heart attack heart!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Source

British-based researchers claim they may be just a decade away from perfecting a way to persuade the heart to rejuvenate – a process thought to be impossible just five years ago.

Very interesting!

I would like to think that both heart treatments and cancer treatments are just around the corner... we already know of the hidden methods or curing cancer.. however.. the other side of this holy grail maybe just a few years away!

Your thoughts?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Humans were never really that great at predicting the future, where are all the flying cars and jetpacks that we should have by now? If it does go as planned though that's going to save lots of lives.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
you forget, they don't make pills that cure you anymore. Only ones to keep you alive enough to buy more pills.

i'll bet you ten bucks we never see this pill.
edit on 16-6-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I hate to burst you bubble but when corporations stop thinking about profit off these whacked out medications we have then we may find a cure for cancer or Ebola virus lol just thought I'd throw that in there.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Usually when doctors say something is just a few years away, it takes much longer. So if they think they are 10 years away, that means it's going to be a very long time until it actually happens.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Happy Birthday Tupac!

You ol geezer!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
In 10 years this world dont exist anymore.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
In 10 years this world dont exist anymore.

new topics

top topics

join