It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Structures, Collective Consciousness, Summons Beings, Visions of the Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It just dawned upon me the argument:

"We can't reconstruct the Ancient Monuments today..."

Today we are all compartmentalized in our homes/property, we go to school/work/etc and live our lives in a modern structure system.

Imagine a time where the population of New York City worked together to build the Statue of Liberty... (example)

Now in Ancient times where the Ancients could build structures we cannot duplicate today, could it be due to the structure of their society?

Chanting, gatherings, ceremonies...

As computers work today, could a population of people do so the same with consciousness?

We don't practice the same belief system today, and we cannot duplicate ancient structures...

Since we cannot duplicate the same methodology of construction and organization, could we not know, if something miraculous could happen when working in unison?

What if working together in that manner would produce magnificent results? Or magnificent anomalies?

What if consciousness plays such a huge roll...like how modern abductions where people see visions/hallucinations of "greys" could happen during the construction of an ancient structure?

And what if there would also be visions of the future?

Due to the collective consciousness of the Ancients?

Feel free to add links of debunking the abduction phenomenon, ancient alien theory, and visions of the future.

Discuss...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

I absolutely 100% agree with you on this. I have been thinking this as well. What could we accomplish if we worked together? Isn't that what the governments ultimately do is tear us apart starting with our family structures. Kids go to daycare and aren't even raised by their parents anymore. Both parents have to work to support the family nowadays and ultimately have no relationship which usually ends in divorce. If we could just take those problems out of the picture and have smaller communities who work together.......who knows what we could achieve? I talk about things like this all day long but am mostly ignored by people because its all they can do to just survive the day to day life challenges much less even contemplate attempting any new ones.

What will become of us? I know not. Good Questions. Lets discuss.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
Now in Ancient times where the Ancients could build structures we cannot duplicate today, could it be due to the structure of their society?

I think it's due to the fact that we are so focused on our level of intelligence. We refuse to accept, or investigate many new concepts, and our thoughts come from a methodology that has become so finite that we are unable to see the solutions that our ancestors saw in the absence of the blinding technology that exists today. We have lost the ability to 'think outside the box'. Example: We need to move a two ton block. Our solution is to get a crane. If one doesn't work, get two. Problem solved. Thousands of years ago, there was only human strength (and animal strength), leverage, and some other simple concepts to work with. These simple ideas forced creative thinking to get the desired results. Today, we just use machines to do the work. Our ability to solve simple problems is diminishing because the majority of our problems have already been solved. And why would you risk trying something new when you can just use advanced technology?

As computers work today, could a population of people do so the same with consciousness?

I'm not really sure what you mean by this, but the human brain is amazingly more complicated than any computer that we have created. If our brains functioned at their full potential, they would make our most advanced super-computers seem like something from the stone age.

Since we cannot duplicate the same methodology of construction and organization, could we not know, if something miraculous could happen when working in unison?

Minds work in unison all the time, we usually just don't realize it. The super bowl last year had over 100 million viewers. Possibly 50 million of those going for the Packers and 50 million going for the Steelers. Alright there were obviously a bunch of people just watching for a reason to drink beer with friends, but bare with me. That is a ton of minds wishing for the same thing to happen. I realize that there is likely an equally strong force of minds wishing for the opposite outcome, but I just wanted to show that there are plenty of incidents in which million minds come together.

What if working together in that manner would produce magnificent results? Or magnificent anomalies?

I guess with the sporting event example it's tough to gather results or anomalies, but I know studies have been done on collective consciousness. I wish I had some articles bookmarked and linked for your convenience. The only one I can think of off-hand is the story of the 100th monkey. It's roughly about monkeys on an island who learn a technique (washing sand off their food), and once enough of them learned it, the conscious idea became instilled in monkeys in other areas.

What if consciousness plays such a huge roll...like how modern abductions where people see visions/hallucinations of "greys" could happen during the construction of an ancient structure?

And what if there would also be visions of the future?

Due to the collective consciousness of the Ancients?

Feel free to add links of debunking the abduction phenomenon, ancient alien theory, and visions of the future.

Sorry, I have nothing else to add on these matter.
edit on 6/16/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
WOW I would have really liked to see this thread get a lot more attention then it did. The lack of interest in this subject is by far disappointing. Have you ever heard of Jacque Fresco? I recommend you looking him up. He is the leading visonary at this point in that matter. He is working on the Venus Project which addresses some of the issues we agree on here. Check it out!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This post is very delayed but I typed it up to save it but right after I made this topic I lost my cable and internet:

Right after I posted this my cable and my internet went out for over 20 minutes and just came back on. I called up my cable provider and they had no explanation of why my cable went out. They showed nothing on their computer, and they sent a signal to my box to start it back up and I remained on the line, and nothing happened. Then about 10 minutes later my cable and internet came back on. Again I was the only one who called in, in my area, nothing reported.

It was pretty frightening / eerie feeling when it went off, because I had my tv on as background music and I looked up and it was blue, then none of my windows would refresh. Really weird, I looked outside and saw nothing unusual, I don't know if the two events of me posting this thread and the cable/internet outage only in my apartment has any connection.

I just wanted to post this while it was still fresh in my head. If anyone has any serious interest in this post please let me know.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If we could come together like we were designed we would be able to do things we only imagine. Our minds are so scattered with nonsense and lies it is hard to pull out of the cycle. I do feel an awakening happening and with threads like this more will awaken. Thought brings about change. If enough of us awaken I can imagine we would reach a tipping point and once we cross that threshold we would be on our way to the truth. If this happens we will have avoided armageddon and I just dont know if that is possible. The world is crumbling around us and most likely we will see it much darker right before the Light. The light is always at the end. Truth will overcome.

Peace to all.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I absolutely agree.
This is a point I cannot help but turn to whenever involved in discussions between the anti-religious-

For me the question of religion, and the question of existence of God (s) are two separate issues.
It is not so important, to me, to determine whether or not a religious belief is true in any objective sense. Even if their doesn't exist something objectively, our beliefs may create it in the collective subconscious, and that is like an underground river or water table, that affects every individual whether they are aware of it or not.

These archetypes, beings, concepts, have a sort of existence of their own, and I think they influence events and our own minds.

So if you are not consciously creating and directing the things in that river, then you are simply letting them be created by others, and in chaotic ways, that do effect you- even if you do not believe in it. This is how we are all linked and connected! This is how we come together, pool our energies, and create the events and societies we have!

If you share a collective religion (as a way of canalizing and directing that energy together) you are capable of great feats together- things like the pyramids, the great Cathedrals.... with even little technology.

I was once rather cut off from the pop culture of the US- I had moved to France, from an environment in which I was not exposed to ideas like aliens and such. I just wasn't aware of that. Then I started to have experiences related to this phenomenon and had no idea it was something that others reported happening to them too. I had to go looking into the wierd books I never would have come across before. Then we got a computer and the internet and I found out this was a widespread phenomena!

That my imagination could have been influenced by such recites would be a perfectly plausible explanation- IF I had been AWARE of these stories! The fact that I wasn't, I was even cut off from possible daily exposure in my peripheral vision (even if you have no interest in UFO stuff or abduction theories, if you are in a book store or magazine rack that has some of that, your subconscious mind could pick it up without you knowing). I was mostly by myself in the rural countryside of France where the phenomenon was not known.

This brought me eventually to the insight that the collective consciousness still runs deeply in me and influences my mind and experiences. The part of that collective consciousness that is of my natal land is seeping up still, and what is going on over there effects me anywhere.

These beings may have been created, or given form (what I suspect more) by peoples imaginations.
That doesn't mean they do not have power to affect people- even people who did not take part in the faith.

Sorry this is confusing and rambling, I have a lot of thoughts on the subject and probably need to write it out a few times to find a more coherent way of expressing it.

new topics

top topics

join