It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth: Hollywood Speaks Out (Full Lenght Film) - New documentary!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I wonder if the "truthers" understand how security cameras work?

They don't run like regular video cameras, they take single shots at a set interval, this saves tape/hard drive space. The rate at which they snap these photos is more than enough for people on foot or cars going slowly through a checkpoint.

That plane was descending at full throttle, which I'm pretty sure the security team hadn't planned for.

That plane was 155 feet long, travelling at over 500 mph.

Do the math yourself, you'll see that even if the video was set to take 3 frames a second, or 180 frames a minute, the odds of catching the plane on the tape are very long.

I would be shocked if was even set that high, more like 1 or 2 frames per second.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

I wonder of you understand how weak this post of your is? We are talking about the Defense Department! And you have the nerve to suggest that they 'probably' aren't as tech savvy as you. You guys should be joke writers, instead of wasting the space and time you do posting here. And don't get all huffy telling me I have no right to censor other opinions, yours is pure horsesh#t!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

I never suggested that they weren't as tech saavy, I suggested the truthers weren't.

But thanks for not addressing any of the facts in my post, you help to prove my point.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

I'll bite.

You're speaking about 1 camera. Taking your acceptably accurate comments regarding the FPS rate of security cameras which I am unable to deny through lack of knowledge, would you not agree that a combination of security cameras all trained on the Penagon would combine in such a way as to create a more seamless, higher FPS rendering of what actually hit?

If you do not agree, the only reason would be that they all refreshed at exactly the same millisecond, thus adding no more frames (or moments in time) to what has already been released. Would you not agree this is more touching on impossible?

Assuming you will agree, we must overcome one little obstacle; that of the whereabouts of those other cameras which were taken away (from various locations as stated by owners of said cameras).

The question, I hope you agree, is not so much about the framerate of one camera, but rather, the reason to remove and never release any other footage (of ANY FPS rate, no matter how low/poor) of at least 1 or 2 other cameras trained on the same location, that of the point of impact.

Only then can the topic of what struck the point of impact be more accurately discussed. Until then, low FPS rates or not, more camera footage must be released to fill in those spaces of the 'unedited' released footage, assuming it was not edited and is in fact, as you put forward, as simple as being a low FPS rate.

Concur?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
How does someody like Charlie Sheen speak out? He is an actor. At best he can base his opinion on what exeperts say, among which numerous engineers and architects.

It always baffles me how some people see actors as some kind of authority.

Isn't that actor/politician Ronald Reagan in your avatar?
edit on 27-6-2011 by yaboyjohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Can you give a source on that? I don't remember ever hearing about the flight manifests not having the hijackers listed on them...

Sorry, I haven't checked my replies in a while ...

... Yeah, the "flight manifests" everyone keeps talking about; OFFICIALLY, they've never been submitted, and the ONE TIME they appeared in a court case, they were FAXed in -- which makes them USELESS in a court of law as evidence.

Here is an example of what we USUALLY HEAR; DISINFO and here is the DIRECT LINK

Now, this is what was provided as the ACTUAL EVIDENCE at the Moussaoui trial; IMAGE

Here is an article discussing it; LINK

>> The problem is -- all these bits of data about 9/11 need to be seen "in context."
1) There are no "legally accepted" flight manifests submitted -- so you might as well add "Donald Duck" in a powerpoint screen.
2) Moussaoui was waterboarded, and entered the trial with a shock belt -- if the government REALLY had evidence and an authentic day in court -- they wouldn't have had to torture and reprogram the witness so that he claims he was involved in EVERY terrorist attack.
3) Quite a few of the people on that manifest, are alive and claiming they had nothing to do with it -- so WHERE do we find the actual list of people? There was a resent Mossad hit team in Libya that was caught with forged passports -- maybe the hijackers LIED about their identities, or MAYBE someone non-Muslim took control of the planes. We seriously, do not have a CHAIN OF EVIDENCE to prove that the hijackers were who the FBI and government claim they are.

>> MOST of the "so called" evidence of 19 hijackers, is based on STUFF THAT GOT REPEATED by a lot of sources over and over again -- but all referencing here-say. Other than one FBI briefcase, and some flight manuals in some rented vehicles, and some "alleged" passports that survived the fire that brought down the towers -- there isn't much I think you could call "evidence."

The incompetence seems massive but highly convenient.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaboyjohnny

Originally posted by Cassius666
How does someody like Charlie Sheen speak out? He is an actor. At best he can base his opinion on what exeperts say, among which numerous engineers and architects.

It always baffles me how some people see actors as some kind of authority.

Isn't that actor/politician Ronald Reagan in your avatar?
edit on 27-6-2011 by yaboyjohnny because: (no reason given)

Ronald Reagan was actually making a lot of sense -- back when he was a Democrat and was not yet Senile.
-- I'm convinced that the CIA has some sort of drug that scrambles people's thought processes, and they tested it out on Reagan and Zell Miller.

It's why we get some awesome firebrands in congress, and one day they come back with a hickey on their neck and somehow it looks like they turned into the village idiot...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Very nice movie OP!!!!

The 9/11 truth movement isn't going anywhere, I'm glad we still have people in this country who think for themselves, instead of believing all the crap the government and MSM sends our way... It's scary to think how close-minded some people are today, if you look at all the evidence that's been presented over the last decade, how do you come to the conclusion that the OS is 100% accurate? Building 7 is a major issue, nano-thermite residue found at the WTC is a major issue, not one security camera shows a plane entering the Pentagon is a major issue, and there are many many more.....

Funny thing from the clip is when you see Geraldo make the switch from a "truther hater" to a guy teetering on the fence of believing what we've said all along.....

Keep up the good work Truthers!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hey I saw the mods edited the link you had on the 9-11 truth hollywood speaks out thread. I found the link for it on megaupload tjjl.info... you can add it to the thread if you want.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Wow nice opening to the movie.

Thanks for the link

Edit: So Bush Jr was actually quoted as saying he would bring 'order out of chaos'....amazing...
edit on 20-8-2011 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join