It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth: Hollywood Speaks Out (Full Lenght Film) - New documentary!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by js331975

If they were truly awake then they would see what lies before their eyes. I have tried to have intelligent conversations with these people and they always fall to arguments that lack vision. I.E. the government wouldn't lie, of course a few people with box cutters could foil a multi-billion dollar agency etc...and then they get hostile and try to turn the argument onto me saying that I am not patriotic etc.

I wish there was a way that I could kind of hold up your words to you so you could see how silly they are. You are saying everyone, but you of course, is asleep and impervious to what you percieve as an obvious truth. Do you ever think that position may be requiring some closer review?

And no I do not think that if someone disagrees with me they are a farm animal.

Then quit calling them sheep.

I don't like blueberries does that mean everyone who likes blueberries are sheep?

You tell me.

Being to awake? We want them to wake up and see. Being to awake is a good thing.

Maybe they are awake, the world continues to function, there is a political reality, people are interacting, debating, talking, creating, communicating; all difficult tasks for the sleeping.

Ya know...it's kinda funny that you lobbed a few yourself just now in your first sentence....much like the way they argue....scary parallel there hooper...just saying.

Uh, sarcasm? Wake up.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
reply to post by Section31

Do you think it's co-incidence that WTC7 goes down, yet nothing happened to WTC3, 4, 5 & 6? Do you know what kind of information WTC7 had hold of?

Please try to explain & refute the WTC7 collapse then if you do not believe in all this.

It was a terrorist attack.

Crap happens.

That is life.

Life is not fair and horrible things happen.

Regardless about how much of our lives we control, we cannot stop external things from happening.

*shrugs*

Life also move onward.

When people blame the government (large entities) for a large crisis, they do so because they feel a lack of control. As long as there is something to blame, the world around them feels that much safer.
edit on 6/16/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

LOL that's the best you can do? Reply with "crap happens" & a "shrug"? How naive must you be.

You don't question how WTC7 collapsed (like a controlled demolition)? Yet in the OFFICIAL 9/11 commission report ( which, by the way, was changed several times until they settled on the excuse that the "fires" took down the towers & WTC7
)
Then, that leads us to question, IF it really were terrorists that blew down WTC7 building, how did they get access to wire up a top government building, without being caught? It would take at least a few days to set up explosives in a building.
And if you really believe the report that WTC7 went down due to structure failure & "heat & fire from the towers", then why didn't the other WTC buildings go down? In fact, if you find the lay-out, you'll see Building 3, 4, 5 & 6 surrounds the twin towers, yet absolutely nothing happens to them.

No matter how many people refute 9/11 conspiracies, nobody can actually explain WTC7.

If you or Hooper can give full explanations to these questions, then I will believe you. So far, anybody who tends to believe that the U.S Government had nothing to do at all with 9/11, has been unable to fully answer these.
edit on 16-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Section31

Do you think it's co-incidence that WTC7 goes down, yet nothing happened to WTC3, 4, 5 & 6? Do you know what kind of information WTC7 had hold of?

Please try to explain & refute the WTC7 collapse then if you do not believe in all this.

Why take down a whole building and spends tons of money on the demolition, then have to pay tons of money for the rebuilding of the that building and lose more money on them in the long run just to destroy information? Why not just walk inside the building and take a few hours to destroy everything. A demolition job takes weeks and months to prepare.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

No matter how many people refute 9/11 conspiracies, nobody can actually explain WTC7.

Maybe people see something differently than you do.

Did it ever occur to you that the 9/11 conspiracy theories were created out of fear? As a result of individuals not being able to control the world around them, they built myths to make themselves feel safe at night.

Can humanity control volcano eruptions, lightening strikes, or tornadoes?

United States is a very-very open society, which has extremely unprotected borders. Regardless about where those boarders are drawn, no one can keep them 100% sealed.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

You're joking right? As I said, do you know what kind of information WTC7 had? It was one of the most important buildings out of them all.
To go & do what you said would be ridiculous as obviously criminal in front of everybody's eyes..

Each floor held crucial information in it:

At the time of the September 11, 2001 attacks, Salomon Smith Barney was by far the largest tenant in 7 World Trade Center, occupying 1,202,900 sq ft (111,750 m²) (64 percent of the building) which included floors 28–45.[1][25] Other major tenants included ITT Hartford Insurance Group (122,590 sq ft/11,400 m²), American Express Bank International (106,117 sq ft/9,900 m²), Standard Chartered Bank (111,398 sq ft/10,350 m²), and the Securities and Exchange Commission (106,117 sq ft/9,850 m²).[25] Smaller tenants included the Internal Revenue Service Regional Council (90,430 sq ft/8,400 m²) and the United States Secret Service (85,343 sq ft/7,900 m²).[25] The smallest tenants included the New York City Office of Emergency Management,[26] National Association of Insurance Commissioners, Federal Home Loan Bank, First State Management Group Inc., Provident Financial Management, and the Immigration and Naturalization Service.[25] The Department of Defense (DOD) and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) shared the 25th floor with the IRS.[1] Floors 46–47 were mechanical floors, as were the bottom six floors and part of the seventh floor.[1][27]

en.wikipedia.org...

Please search up "Barry Jennings" on Youtube. His family hired a private investigator to look into his death. Later the investigator came back refunding them their money & told them "don't come and contact me again".

It's not even a little shady that one of the only men who were eye-witnesses to WTC7 is now dead?
edit on 16-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Maybe people see something differently than you do.

Did it ever occur to you that the 9/11 conspiracy theories were created out of fear? As a result of individuals not being able to control the world around them, they built myths to make themselves feel safe at night.

Can humanity control volcano eruptions, lightening strikes, or tornadoes?

United States is a very-very open society, which has extremely unprotected borders. Regardless about where those boarders are drawn, no one can keep them 100% sealed.

Right, but you still haven't explained/refuted WTC7.

You are thinking about country borders...9/11 is a pervasion of National Security. If this were so, why isn't North Korea, or Iran, or any other country on America's "black list" not sending bombs & planes into America that easily?

Please answer my question rather than try to swerve them.

I would tend to believe there was nothing at all suspicious about 9/11, had WTC7 NOT gone down...So do not try to patronise me. I have done my own research & answered you, so please do the same back.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

It's not shady that one of the only men who were eye-witnesses to WTC7 is now dead?

People die everyday.

You cannot stop tragic things from happening.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

So lets see. You have a building filled with "top secrets" so the best way to protect these secrets is to demolish the building in a spectacular fiery collapse and then let thousands of construction workers and first responders crawl around in the remains while the papers blow around lower Manhattan. Now thats rational.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

To go & do what you said would be ridiculous as obviously criminal in front of everybody's eyes..

Oh ya but planting explosives wouldn't be obviously criminal in front of everyone's eyes? Are you joking!?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

So lets see. You have a building filled with "top secrets" so the best way to protect these secrets is to demolish the building in a spectacular fiery collapse and then let thousands of construction workers and first responders crawl around in the remains while the papers blow around lower Manhattan. Now thats rational.

Some of these people have no grasp on reality and are far out there with their logic, look up Michael Shermer he explains why some people believe "weird" things lol

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Yes...that's called "destroying the evidence", as there are many top CIA files & cases that have just disappeared now.

But I can give you that one.

So please now explain how WTC7 went down.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Pure and simple.

Any number of circumstances could have taken WTC7 down.
~ Plane impact could have caused some debris to hit the building.
~ Shock wave from the impact could have destabilized the ground below the building.
~ Impact of the planes could have rumbled the ground like an earthquake; thus, WTC7's structure could have been seriously weakened.
~ Falling debris from the two towers could have smacked the ground hard enough; thus, the free falling elements had weakening WTC7's supports in a manner that caused a collapse.
~ If there was a subway station below the building, the hollowed out ground could have been weakened enough to give way.

Any number of uncontrollable things could have happened.

It started with a terrorist attack, and then everything went to hell.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever

Oh ya but planting explosives wouldn't be obviously criminal in front of everyone's eyes? Are you joking!?

Well, if you could be BOTHERED to do your research, then you'll know that WTC7 & Twin Towers were closed off for a few weeks, only months before 9/11 occurred. Unusual for a core financial part of the U.S. to be closed down to employers due to "reconstruction work"?

YOU are trying to say it's easier to just go in & destroy everything? When there would be hundreds of witnesses?

Come on now...How about doing a little research? Rather than just sitting back, taking everything in without real knowledge, then make an assumption?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Pure and simple.

Any number of circumstances could have taken WTC7 down.
~ Plane impact could have caused some debris to hit the building.
~ Shock wave from the impact could have destabilized the ground below the building.
~ Impact of the planes could have rumbled the ground like an earthquake; thus, WTC7's structure could have been seriously weakened.
~ If there was a subway station below the building, the hollowed out ground could have been weakened enough to give way.

Any number of uncontrollable things could have happened.

It started with a terrorist attack, and then everything went to hell.

Ok, first things first. NEVER in history has a building gone down due to:
Plane impact could have caused some debris to hit the building.

So I think I'll take histories side on this one & safely assume that one of America's key buildings wouldn't go down to anny of these reasons.

And also, wouldn't your reasoning mean that it would affect any of the other WTC's? Yet they still stand untouched. In fact, it's WTC6 that stands between the Twin Towers & WTC7, so it would make more sense that something happened to WTC6 or the others, rather than WTC7.

Next?
edit on 16-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: wouldn't*

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00
reply to post by morder1

Sooner or later one of these films will work and get through to the worlds sleeping masses!!
I personally don't need convincing but a hell of a lot do....lets hope this does the job!
Haha....Bill Reilly???....What a tool!!!

Originally posted by js331975
reply to post by zerozero00

The problem is that most of the sleeping masses are either not intelligent enough to get it or too close minded to let the message sink in. That is one of the reasons that they are sheep.

Do you know what the phrase "Trust No One" means?

When it comes to truth:
~ Don't trust the government.
~ Don't trust mainstream media.
~ Don't trust hobbyists.
~ Don't trust your neighbor.
~ Don't trust your friends.
~ Don't trust alternative news media.

I have more trust in logic than I do in you folks. Regardless about how hard you push, you will never-ever convince me that you are telling the truth.

*shrugs*

Hobbyists and anarchists have more reason to lie than any other social group.

*shrugs*

When it comes to believing Charley Sheen, have you taken a serious look at his life? Its crap.

Why should I trust someone who is a major drug addict? Its like asking an arson to hold a match while trying to clean up a gasoline spill.

Not going to happen.

I trust that what I saw and heard was real. 9/11/01 was a terrorist attack. Period.

Are you kidding? I just ROFLMAO after reading your post. Charlie Sheen does not ask you to trust him. He tells you to research it for yourself.

Don't you perceive the internal contradictions in what you said in that post!

Here, I will help you out a little:

For sure "it" was real. Three buildings quickly disintegrated and crashed to the ground. There's a smoky hole in a field. And an explosion at the Pentagon.

You say:

You "trust no one".

You don't trust the government.

You trust logic.

And then you cap it all off by saying: "I trust that what I saw and heard was real. 9/11/01 was a terrorist attack. Period." Nice strong emphasis there by ending with word "Period" all spelled out. Very persuasive!

In fact, you didn't SEE terrorists attack on 911. Nothing you SAW with your eyes that day or afterwards points to terrorists rather than any other actors as the perpetrators.

You were TOLD it was done by "terrrorists".

Who told you that? Why, it was the government who said that.

But you don't trust the government.

Yet you believe what you were told by a government you don't trust.

I like the thought process! Very unsound from a logic point of vue. But it efficiently dispenses with any need to engage in rational thought. One can save a lot of time and energy by adopting that method of coming to a conclusion. Nicely done. May you find comfort in your conclusions. Period!

By the way, did you really mean to say "Hobbyists". You don't trust anyone who has a hobby? Not even stamp collectors?
edit on 6/16/2011 by dubiousone because: Clarification, spelling, and grammatical beauty.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Yes...that's called "destroying the evidence", as there are many top CIA files & cases that have just disappeared now.
But I can give you that one.

Uh, is the CIA updating you on their file status now? Unless the evidence was actually carved into the walls then what they did was pin the evidence on a public bulletin board.

So please now explain how WTC7 went down

A lot of good, qualified folks spent a lot of time preparing a full detailed report, you should give it a good read. Kind of clears things up if you give it some time.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Ok, first things first. NEVER in history has a building gone down due to:
Plane impact could have caused some debris to hit the building.

So I think I'll take histories side on this one & safely assume that one of America's key buildings wouldn't go down to any of these reasons.

Prove it.

Prove it with scientific and historical references.

Originally posted by dubiousone
Are you kidding? I just ROFLMAO after reading your post. And you don't the internal contradiction in what you say in that post!

...but, you are asking me to trust you. I do not.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Exactly..

Talk about contradicting yourself. *facepalm*

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

reply to post by dubiousone

Exactly..

Talk about contradicting yourself. *facepalm*

Instead of proving that I am wrong, you decided to take another route.

Your response shows that you are lying.

See above the quoted post, the one I just used, so you can find your challenge.

Prove it or you are lying.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever

Well, if you could be BOTHERED to do your research, then you'll know that WTC7 & Twin Towers were closed off for a few weeks, only months before 9/11 occurred. Unusual for a core financial part of the U.S. to be closed down to employers due to "reconstruction work"?

YOU are trying to say it's easier to just go in & destroy everything? When there would be hundreds of witnesses?

Come on now...How about doing a little research? Rather than just sitting back, taking everything in without real knowledge, then make an assumption?

I did do my research and found no accounts of any reconstruction work causing the towers to close down for weeks....Where do you pull this # out of?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join