It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth: Hollywood Speaks Out (Full Lenght Film) - New documentary!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
How does someody like Charlie Sheen speak out? He is an actor. At best he can base his opinion on what exeperts say, among which numerous engineers and architects.

It always baffles me how some people see actors as some kind of authority.

everyone else comments on it...why not actors...is there something particularly wrong with that profession? msot of us can only base our opinions on what experts say...and that was all he was doing anyway he wasnt trying to be a scientist.

and as it was clearly stated in the film...ronald reagen made president....and arnold schwarzenegger made govenor of california...but hey...what do actors know right?.

you should try watching more than the first 5 mins of the video...your opinion might change
edit on 16-6-2011 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I guess Charlie Sheen hasnt got much to lose since he has been fired from his hit show 2 and a half men.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixOD
I guess Charlie Sheen hasnt got much to lose since he has been fired from his hit show 2 and a half men.

he made 2 million dollars a show...he did 8 seasons...20+ episodes each season...got nothing to lose???

if i had that much disposable income id probly go wild too...i kinda like the guy

the video was right...the truthers come forward with valid questions based on solid evidence...but the only kind of argument people who support the official story have is to make personal attacks and insults and label all truthers as crazy.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Will bookmark to have a deeper look later, my head is too messy right now.
By the way, isn't the guy who talks at the begining the same guy from Zetgeist?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

that was martin sheen. not his son charlie.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

as a certified welder, i can tell you, if you used an acetylene torch to cut that beam, the slag would be on the inside. also, i don't see why they would cut in a diagonal, as it would take more time and gas. also, the edges are very even and straight for a torch. cuts just don't look like that.

its incredibly fishy.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

as a certified welder, i can tell you, if you used an acetylene torch to cut that beam, the slag would be on the inside. also, i don't see why they would cut in a diagonal, as it would take more time and gas. also, the edges are very even and straight for a torch. cuts just don't look like that.

its incredibly fishy.

Could you be more specific about that comment. It looks like a lot of the slag is on the inside of the vertical beam in that picture.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

its incredibly fishy.

The slag would be inside and outside, that was a pretty thick plate section. As for the angle, imagine the remainder of the beam projecting, say, 50 feet above the cut. Now imagine a crane hooked into a hole cut into the top of the beam. Now you are down on the ground and cutting the beam, you cut at an angle starting on the lower line and working to the higher line, when the last section is cut you know which way the section in suspension is going to swing - away from the guy doing the cut. Don't know if I explained that very well.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
One thing for sure is that Bill Maher is a freakin moron, and so is Reilly. These people need their worldy news spoon fed to them. I cannot wait until the day the truth of 911 comes to fruition, and the people responsible need to be behind bars for the rest of their lives. I fear we will never know the absolute truth

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I don't believe in the theory that it was an inside job but this video looks interesting, I'll check it out.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Nice find, thanks for posting here on ATS.

Cannot believe that there are people who STILL have the naivety to refute any "conpiracy" on 9/11 (Cassius666, SkepticandBeliever + others)

I put "conspiracy" in quotes as it is NOT a conspiracy when all evidence is pointing at the U.S Government.

There are a lot of conspiracies out there, some true, a lot not, but 9/11 is the one that is the most blatent that there's something going on behind the scenes.

I still remember the day I switched the tv on to see the planes going into the towers & felt instantly very nauseated. The whole situation just seemed so surreal...

Now it's coming up to 10 years since the terrible tragedy & there are STILL people who think it was just a bunch of mad terrorists who plotted this, with no involvement from U.S officals to get through security, hijack a couple of planes, then somehow avoid detection (whilst security drills were being run on the same day).

If that isn't enough evidence in itself, then 1 word: WTC7.
edit on 16-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: including the guy above me

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

The problem is that most of the sleeping masses are either not intelligent enough to get it or too close minded to let the message sink in. That is one of the reasons that they are sheep.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by js331975

The problem is that most of the sleeping masses are either not intelligent enough to get it or too close minded to let the message sink in. That is one of the reasons that they are sheep.

Well isn't that nice. So everyone who doesn't agree with you is a sleeping moronic farm animal. The masses are far from asleep. The sheep walk around these days with pocket access to the internet, 24 hour a day news and almost instant connections with other sheep all around the world. Despite the internet being resplendent with conspiracy websites, the wool factories are dismissing the nonsense that populates these websites. Maybe because they are, in fact, not asleep but much too awake.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
WOW! A new film from Hollywood! I'll bet it has great 'special effects'!
I think the book was better.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

If they were truly awake then they would see what lies before their eyes. I have tried to have intelligent conversations with these people and they always fall to arguments that lack vision. I.E. the government wouldn't lie, of course a few people with box cutters could foil a multi-billion dollar agency etc...and then they get hostile and try to turn the argument onto me saying that I am not patriotic etc.

And no I do not think that if someone disagrees with me they are a farm animal. I don't like blueberries does that mean everyone who likes blueberries are sheep?

Being to awake? We want them to wake up and see. Being to awake is a good thing.

Ya know...it's kinda funny that you lobbed a few yourself just now in your first sentence....much like the way they argue....scary parallel there hooper...just saying.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Well isn't that nice. So everyone who doesn't agree with you is a sleeping moronic farm animal. The masses are far from asleep. The sheep walk around these days with pocket access to the internet, 24 hour a day news and almost instant connections with other sheep all around the world. Despite the internet being resplendent with conspiracy websites, the wool factories are dismissing the nonsense that populates these websites. Maybe because they are, in fact, not asleep but much too awake.

You are trying to say that the sheep ARE knowledgeable in "conspiracy" topics such as this, because of the information they have?
And who is to say they use this information to their knowledge given to them?? Who's to say there isn't much dis-info being spouted through the internet (Zeitgeist) & MSM (such as Reuters, co-incidently owned by Rothschild)?

We're in a world that feels so connected & sophisticated in the 21st Century, yet there are still endless wars, third-world countries & starvation all over the world happening.

The masses eyes are starting to open, but is everybody open-minded enough to go out & research for themselves using "pocket access to the internet, 24 hour a day news and almost instant connections with other sheep all around the world"? I think not.

js331975 may not have phrased it as politely as you would like, but he still has a point.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00
reply to post by morder1

Sooner or later one of these films will work and get through to the worlds sleeping masses!!
I personally don't need convincing but a hell of a lot do....lets hope this does the job!
Haha....Bill Reilly???....What a tool!!!

Do you know what the phrase "Trust No One" means?

When it comes to truth:
~ Don't trust the government.
~ Don't trust mainstream media.
~ Don't trust hobbyists.
~ Don't trust your neighbor.
~ Don't trust your friends.
~ Don't trust alternative news media.

I have more trust in logic than I do in you folks. Regardless about how hard you push, you will never-ever convince me that you are telling the truth.

*shrugs*

Hobbyists and anarchists have more reason to lie than any other social group.

*shrugs*

When it comes to believing Charley Sheen, have you taken a serious look at his life? Its crap.

Why should I trust someone who is a major drug addict? Its like asking an arson to hold a match while trying to clean up a gasoline spill.

Not going to happen.

I trust that what I saw and heard was real. 9/11/01 was a terrorist attack. Period.

edit on 6/16/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
After watching all the segments where Charlie Sheen is sounding reasonable and sane, I have to wonder what made him go off the deep end, so to speak. Was he maybe helped along by someone wanting to make an example of him because he is high-profile and he started getting too much attention? Sure, maybe the guy likes hookers and drugs, but going from lucid to loony practically overnight is kind of suspect, if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Do you think it's co-incidence that WTC7 goes down, yet nothing happened to WTC3, 4, 5 & 6? Do you know what kind of information WTC7 had hold of?

Please try to explain & refute the WTC7 collapse then if you do not believe in all this.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
reply to post by Section31

Do you think it's co-incidence that WTC7 goes down, yet nothing happened to WTC3, 4, 5 & 6? Do you know what kind of information WTC7 had hold of?

Please try to explain & refute the WTC7 collapse then if you do not believe in all this.

It was a terrorist attack.

Crap happens.

That is life.

Life is not fair and horrible things happen.

Regardless about how much of our lives we control, we cannot stop external things from happening.

*shrugs*

Life also moves onward.

When people blame the government (large entities) for a large crisis, they do so because they feel a lack of control. As long as there is something to blame, the world around them feels that much safer.

edit on 6/16/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join