It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth: Hollywood Speaks Out (Full Lenght Film) - New documentary!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

saying "no one saw it, therefore it didn't happen" is illogical. i love how the video released showing the "plane" hit is dated the 12th, not the 11th.

what about the eye witnesses who saw a plane fly over the pentagon?
edit on 17-6-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

So you've never used a camera that produced the wrong date/time on it? I love how Conspiracy Theorists think we live in a perfect world and if something goes wrong then that's an indication of foul play lol

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

so the heart of our military operations has security cameras with the date off? highly unlikely. it has already been shown to be tampered with. the nose of something is visible in one corner in the same frame the explosion takes place.

what do you say about the glowing orange steel? where did the energy for that come from?

and here is a link to witness examinations that show a completely different path for the plane

www.prlog.org...
edit on 17-6-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Oh yeah speaking of Light poles... since this guy wont ever give up...

Have you ever seen Loose Change??

Heres a mini clip from it... Ever heard of Lloyd England? Well watch this( I know you wont, but atleast its out there for you to see)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Oh yeah speaking of Light poles... since this guy wont ever give up...

Have you ever seen Loose Change??

Heres a mini clip from it... Ever heard of Lloyd England? Well watch this( I know you wont, but atleast its out there for you to see)

If you see the latest debate with the creators of Loose Change, even they say that they make "dubious claims" and that their film is inaccurate. They even tell people to watch "911
ress for Truth" instead because their video has so much wrong with it..Here's part 1, the other one's are easy to find too.

And I did watch the video you posted and found it very compelling, so I did some research on this site and pulled up an old thread that may explain the confusion to some extent.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

i had not seen that. "of course it was planned" i wonder what they gave him for that? nail in the coffin, thank you very much.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Watched the film. Put together a bit better than other documentaries covering the simplicity of mystery behind 9/11. Celebs got money, the power of influence and suggestion. Its unfortunate that the hardest part for people to question 9/11 is the fact that it requires you to suspend your belief in the narrative that surrounds the most important topics that have shrouded the country for the last decade.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This will likely be removed as off topic but:
Charlie Sheen made his own bed. MSM is not targeting him. Did you people not see him on the news? The man is sick. MSM didnt make those crazy words come out of his mouth. MSM didnt put those women in his house, you know the Godesses? MSM didnt make his lifestyle they just put it on TV so the rest of us could see it.
Oh and just to keep this officially on topic: 911 was a terrorist attack on our nation. What about the explosion on the USS Cole? Was that us too?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

i have yet to get an answer on where the red hot steel came from. it has been documented in photographs and eye witness testimony. that kind of energy doesn't come from jet fuel or office fires. it is the gaping hole in the OS, the elephant in the room.

i would love to hear your explanation, as none has been given.

people can debate how the towers collapsed back and forth all day, but no one can deny the energy levels present are beyond what the OS can explain. and thats the end game.
edit on 18-6-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I am American and I am not lining up behind these bozos demanding a new investigation. Guess I'm not part of everybody.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by hooper

I am American and I am not lining up behind these bozos demanding a new investigation. Guess I'm not part of everybody.

Plus NIST did a 3 year study, costing millions of dollars, and using thousands of people to come to their conclusions. If they were just going to back the government don't you think they would have backed up the original pancake theory? They didn't, and actually went of their way to improve the theory and disprove the original notions of what happened that day. They also rule out controlled demolition , what more do they need?
edit on 18-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
wrong thread

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

7WTC was brought down after falling debris from the collapsing north tower fell on it. We watched the fire and smoke pour from it for hours after the tower fell. No big mystery there! Why the other building didnt also get destroyed? Just pure luck where the pieces of 2WTC landed.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Why wouldnt it come from jet fuel? Those planes were destined for California and had just left Boston. The fuel tanks were full. Ever see a plane crash? I did. Well not the actual crash but right after.
A Pan Am jet went down on Rockaway Blvd just outside of JFK I think it was 1975 but not too sure. The plane missed the runway or over ran the runway and it exploded. I was four blocks away and my whole building shook! The fire and smoke could be seen for miles.

The initial fire was from jet fuel but the building also became fuel for the fire. A controlled demo takes the building down from its foundation not from the top. Those towers went down from the impact area down to the ground not from the ground up.
edit on 18-6-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Why wouldnt it come from jet fuel? Those planes were destined for California and had just left Boston. The fuel tanks were full. Ever see a plane crash? I did. Well not the actual crash but right after.
A Pan Am jet went down on Rockaway Blvd just outside of JFK I think it was 1975 but not too sure. The plane missed the runway or over ran the runway and it exploded. I was four blocks away and my whole building shook! The fire and smoke could be seen for miles.

The initial fire was from jet fuel but the building also became fuel for the fire. A controlled demo takes the building down from its foundation not from the top. Those towers went down from the impact area down to the ground not from the ground up.
edit on 18-6-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

the amount of fuel doesn't matter, since the max speed it can make particles vibrate (its maximum burning temperature) isn't based on quantity, but a chemical reaction known as oxidation (burning). a spark from grinding is around 2800-3000 degrees F, yet it doesn't hurt so bad if it hits your skin. it has very high temperature, but low energy. now, go stand on an 800 degree F skillet, it has a much lower temperature, but a much higher amount of energy.

trust me, i would rather not believe our government did it, and i first researched 9/11 to prove "conspiracy theorists" wrong. what i found forced me to admit i was wrong. there is no getting over the molten steel.

there are quite a few witnesses who said there was an explosion in the ground floors first. one of the men had 1/2 his body burned. besides, if the whole building was rigged to go, and they knew which floors were above the plane, it would be easy to trigger the explosions in sequence down the building, making it look like it was crushed from the top down. there are alot of firemen and a video (of it happening, you can even hear the explosions one after another) saying that is exactly what they heard and saw. that video is included in this documentary.
edit on 18-6-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever

reply to post by hooper

Plus NIST did a 3 year study, costing millions of dollars, and using thousands of people to come to their conclusions. If they were just going to back the government don't you think they would have backed up the original pancake theory? They didn't, and actually went of their way to improve the theory and disprove the original notions of what happened that day. They also rule out controlled demolition , what more do they need?

If you look at the SOW in the NIST solicitations you will see that it was not based on the conclusions gathered by their subcontractors that conducted the majority of their research, but only by the prime contractor which would have been NIST. It's stated very clearly.

A lot of money, yes...but did they already have an agenda? I think so.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Fire smoke and debri cannot, i repeat cannot make a multi story builiding collaspe at "free fall" it defies physicals pal it fell at the speed of gravity. Fair enough if it fell in pieces but the whole bloody lot so quick, forget about it.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Lewis7777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I don't get it.

Some people here are asking for more credible spokespersons but...

... they will still discredit the PROs. By that I mean the 9/11 movement composed of engineers, architects, government insiders, reporters, firemen and policemen in the scene, and the like.

Countless witness... etc. etc. What's it gonna take??? Actors?

Oh yeah, these guys. Maybe now TV zombies will listen. Will they? Unless they're paid trolls, that is!

In your face! Oops, I forgot - you are faceless. Professional trolls -sheesh.
edit on 20-6-2011 by headb because: I made a mistake - sue me.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

- Voltaire.

----

"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."

- Adolph Hitler.

-----
(snip)
-----

edit on Tue 21 Jun 2011 by Hellmutt because: T&C § 19) Advertising

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join