It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'NATO bombs civilians!' - Former U.S Congress Woman and Presidential Candidate Spills the truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Cynthia McKinney hates America and is completely bat # crazy.

She Also Must Be Racist,

You are being Sarcastic Correct?

I didn't mention it but yes she is also a racist

Not sarcastic, completely factual:

frontpagemag.com...

Oh, You Were Serious,

Well, I Feel Sorry For Your Brain

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Cluster bombs dropped on Libya funded by Spanish banks “The remnants of at least three cluster munitions that exploded over the el-Shawahda neighborhood in Misrata on April 14, 2011 were inspected by Researchers from the Human Rights Watch. It turned out the cluster munition is a Spanish-produced MAT-120 120mm mortar projectile produced by Instalaza in 2007. It is appalling Gaddafi used these cluster munitions in the attacks in residential neighborhoods,” added Yumi Joh. The area where the use of cluster munitions was witnessed is about 1 kilometer from the front line between rebels and government forces.

This article says the Spanish cluster bombs were used by Gaddafi. Guess somebody needs to check Spain's allegiance to NATO.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

It took me a few mintues to search through the scource which your provided to come to the conclusion that is is utter garabage and provides few facts if any at all. I do not disagree with you statement that this woman has an agenda and is in some way a propogandist, however to dispell somthing which you call "propaganda" with even more propaganda is ludacris.

The editor of FrontPageMagazine is: David Horowitz, who pretty much makes up utter BS half the time. Here is a little information about the idiocy he states.

On April, 2008, the 'David Horowitz Freedom Center' ran an advertisement in the Daily Nexus, the University of California Santa Barbara school newspaper, alleging the Muslim Students' Association (MSA) of having links to the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda and Hamas.[56] In May 2008, Horowitz, speaking at UCSB, accused the Muslim Students' Association of supporting "a second Holocaust of the Jews".[55] The MSA responded by saying they were a peaceful organization and not a political group.[56] The MSA's faculty advisor said the group had "been involved in interfaith activities with Jewish student groups, and they’ve been involved in charity work for national disaster relief."[55]

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is a little information about FrontPageMagazine:

FPM's 2003 "Man of the Year" was Col. Allen B. West, former commander of the 2nd Battalion, 20th Field Artillery Regiment, 4th Infantry Division, who had been punished with a $5,000 fine and allowed to retire in grade as a Lieutenant Colonel after being charged with mistreatment of an Iraqi prisoner.[4] The magazine defended West, arguing that, he "did what was necessary to keep the troops committed to his charge from becoming the latest headline detailing the Fedayeen’s postwar sabotage."[4]

Not to mention that I found this article called "The Jewish Enemies of Israel": frontpagemag.com... Anyone who knows anything about the history if Israel will state that the article is factually incorrect, partial and one sided.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Cynthia McKinney hates America and is completely bat # crazy.

She Also Must Be Racist,

You are being Sarcastic Correct?

I didn't mention it but yes she is also a racist

Not sarcastic, completely factual:

frontpagemag.com...

SO your link says that the 'terrorists' set up propaganda about 9/11, saying that it was done by America's government? Come on.. have you watched the 9/11 Hollywood Speaks Out video on front page of ATS today?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia
This article says the Spanish cluster bombs were used by Gaddafi. Guess somebody needs to check Spain's allegiance to NATO.

YUP.

Now, what do ya say we go inform all these mis-informed individuals.

NATO use cluster bomb in Libya

Cluster Bombing of Misrata Committed by US Naval Forces, Not Qadhafi

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

This is why the world hates America. We are bullies with bombs. But, sadly, most of the bullies have never seen the results of their bombs up close ---- only on TV screens. So to them it's a video game. Anyone who has ever seen it up close is changed forever.

You're an idiot to think that America took part of this. Last time i checked it was Europeans that pushed for Libya war so they are responsible for most of the bombing. Also the US air-role combat ended in April 6th and handed over to our European Allies to do the job. Not to mention the fact now that they are running out of bombs then demanded us to take back the lead. Didn't you read the news lately or something? Ya thought so. Idiot.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I can't believe some of you are defending Cynthia McKinney. Don't like my link? Google her, there's no shortage of articles showing what a whack job she is. Actually I lied, I can believe some of you here are defending her. This is after all ATS, home of the tin foil hat wearing, medication missing, loopy far left, conspiracy cranks.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Not quite ready to join your team yet, but I'll keep researching the issue. Thanks for the information.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia

Not quite ready to join your team yet, but I'll keep researching the issue. Thanks for the information.

What team?
I'm a conspiracist. Which means I question everything. That includes all sources of propaganda I mean news. Pro or Con [Western media] or Pro or Con [Gadaffi or whomever] etc. Contempt prior to investigation should be guarded against, especially when it comes to assumptions such as somebody having or belonging to a "Team"

Are you on a team?
If so, what are your preconceived notions which may have a bearing on your perspectives?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join