It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunk Driver blames the Boogieman for crash!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Source

Hahahahaha more classic news today!

This fellow was convinced that the boogieman was the cause of his crash.

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the quantity of alcohol that this gent had consumed!

Next time i get busted in the cookie jar... you can bet im gonna blame the Boogieman... i just have to remember not to have a drink first!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by w3nd1g0

Judging by the mug shot and the description of what transpired in the hospital, I'd say the boogeyman man was riding the motorcycle when it crashed.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
reply to post by w3nd1g0

Judging by the mug shot and the description of what transpired in the hospital, I'd say the boogeyman man was riding the motorcycle when it crashed.

Your probably right.. without being too judgmental. He does look a tad dodgy to say the least!

Remember tho.. next time your questioned for anything.. simply blame it on the boogie!!!!! hahahaha

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'm waiting for one of the nuts on ATS to submit a blurry photo of street lights and claim that it was a chupacabra beamed onto the road by reptilians.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
I'm waiting for one of the nuts on ATS to submit a blurry photo of street lights and claim that it was a chupacabra beamed onto the road by reptilians.

I just changed my mind about uploading that photo too! hahahaha Reminds me of "fungus the bogeyman" the graphic novel... he road around on a bike to scare kids! Maybe he has modernised his operations and is now using mechanical means of creating fear! muahahahahahaha

new topics

top topics

join