It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheep scales house roof and is later rescued by the fire service!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
No.... not a sheeple... but a real life working white and fluffy sheep managed to scale a two story house in wales recently and was rescued by the awesome fire service.

The article is complete with photo's of the poor fellow trapped on the roof.

Amazing enough for it to climb that high and even more amazing that the poor wee dude was not injured!

EXTREME SHEEP FTW!!!!!

Your thoughts?

Source
edit on 15-6-2011 by w3nd1g0 because: forgot to add linksages (doh)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Like I tell my cat when she gets on top of the house..."You found a way up there, you can find a way down." Usually she does, but sometimes I have to lend assistance. This is a weird story, and I wish there were pictures detailing just how difficult, or easy, it would have been for the sheep to get on the roof. It obviously couldn't have been more than an easy jump for him, as they said he got up there from the top of the garage. But how in the world did he get on the garage?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

hahaha.. yeah.. i've been looking for further pics from the rear of the house to establish just that but there are none available. They do mention the garage at the rear of the house.. which means that there would have been road access also from the rear (and coming from the UK and being aware of the standards of housing layouts) our garages average at about 8 feet in height to 10 feet depening.. but that a decent model to base on.

So.. im thinking small wall... hop onto wheelie bin... ride it on down to the garage (lol)... kick flip onto the garage roof.. hoof plant on the guttering... (sorry got carried away!) but that then begs the question how the hell did it get from the garage roof and up a further 10-15 feet?!?

I would like to see those rear pics too! hehe

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Silly sheep! But put a smile on my face. Also reminds me of this (NSFW) classic video of ladder goat.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
wow its a cool story i think it goes on the lamb from frieght but would like help.this happened before but this sheep topped it self..
news.bbc.co.uk...

the houseing terrace name, for the latest recued sheep, convert from welsh to english is interesting. so is the name of the village to convert ,it is also aged to at the bridge end the road is closed..ive been up all night ...

terrace name = truth He Drives he will detest

sheep now will be rescued from the fire before the apperance for there sake,,
2008 was not viable but now is

coded message or am i tired an hung over we will c when i wake how it looks all fun ,watch for lepords attacking crocs an storks flying with lambs

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Now that's quite something! Silly sheep

join