It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Aliens are demons advocates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by chloe4412
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Look I have seen more than I care to remember, Greys, Pleadians and U.S. military watching over the abduction proceedings on their ships! If people think the Pleadians are harmless wtf, think again! Military, hidden military are in on it all.

Yes, I'm sure you've seen quite alot
I personally have seen Greys, and Pleadians working together only once, though its not unheard of (my first abduction in 1951; when I was 4). Pleadians don't usually get very involved with Humans, and Terrestrial affairs. Many seem to think that they are "above" that sort of thing.

Hah! US Military, they were the last to abduct me, back in 94, just after mother arrived. US Starships are an even bigger joke.

Proof? What the Hell? You are in the Gray Area yourself and you don't know the rules where your'e posting?
All I say is stupid is as stupid does, now Forest go get on a bench and shut the *%*# up! Hint: you're one of the chocolates in the box.

Proof? Just when did I ask for proof? I ask for evidence. And, Grey Area, not withstanding, anyone who makes any soft of claim requires some sore of evidence, or the claims are empty and baseless. And, please remember, you seem to be the one who wants to rely on personal experience, and deny the same to others.

Remember now, you replied to me first, I did not seek you out. You jumped up and acted so offended. I was commenting on someone else's post and you jumped on top of it.

Yes, I jump onalmost everyone who attempts to spread "hate propaganda" about ET. In almost every country on this planet that kind of retoric is illegal, in the US it is protected speech, at least until there is disclosure. Further, that kind of talk is little different than using the "N" word when talking about an Afro-American. It is nothing more than Hate, and will only lead to something that nobody wants.

Funny thing though if they are flesh and blood why do you call them "species" like a bacteria in a petrie dish. Because viral plague they are to me. No need to reply Sir. Just let bygones be bygones. Peace, love and crabs.

Well Gee...Have you forgotten what the word "species" means? To me/my people Humans, Greys, Pleadians, The "lizard lips", Wolves, Cats, etc. are a "Species", just as we are.

<< 1   >>

join