It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Aliens are demons advocates

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Lately I've been researching alot about UFO's and religion and I've found myself at a crossroads, I can either believe that aliens are actually Demons in disguise or that demons of old were actually Aliens mis-interpreted. My question is this: How can believing in Aliens be an affront to God and Christianity? Sure they're spreading messages of Ecological disaster and a need for certain changes to occur in society but in what way does that mean they are trying to turn people away from God and Jesus, I don't think any aliens in any stories have ever even mentioned Jesus.

Logically it would seem that Aliens are just what they are, Alien. But how does the existence of Aliens in any way defy God? Simply because in the bible it says that god made man in his own image? That statement could have a 1000 different interpretations.

And For all those who believe the Christians are just scared to admit that Demons are actually aliens I'm just wondering, how come when you look at the media, which is pretty damn obviously run by evil people with ulterior motives, so many common themes come up which directly seem to be an assault on Christian values? They seem to have serious beef with the bible and want to disprove it at every opportunities saturating and brainwashing people as children to believe black magic is cool, that aliens are good guys, that religious people by and large are close minded idiots who generally nearly ruin the hero from completing his mission by their delusions? And don't even get me started with the Kundalini and how every brainwashing popstar is telling us to rebirth....

It seems to me both sides are fighting when they should be working together, Shouldn't the ultimate goal of science be religion?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous

Logically it would seem that Aliens are just what they are, Alien. But how does the existence of Aliens in any way defy God? Simply because in the bible it says that god made man in his own image? That statement could have a 1000 different interpretations.

Here is my breakdown, bare with me

Aliens are Ets, Grays... Alien creatures with consciousness that live in OUR UNIVERSE. They do not or do not usually jump different dimensions.

God is not really a BIOLOGICAL ALIEN. He is more of a manifestation of conscious energy, which would be very different (alien) compared to humans.

(typing more)

God has an imagination, Obviously and everything works through Nature. Nature and God (and evolution) are all connected, which should be known through my theory. I believe many aliens (bad ones, or self centered) are a by-product of failed consciousness. How so, what does God ask you? To worship Him, obvously. An alien who is technologicly superior within the universe feels that they are better through their technology and other physics, knowledge, knowing, etc etc.

Aliens know more=Pride
Which is negative in the eyes of God, instead of fulfilling what God wanted, they (aliens) left Him behind to persue many of their advances in techna.

The human brain a piece of gray biological parts with only 25 watts of energy, YET, we only use a portion. Which would also bring out our psychic abilities.

God made us in His Image.
This scripture has been taken outta line for years. His image was obviously not material, (God is not material) so God created us with the power of thought, His image being His idea.
He loves mankind.

End

edit on 15-6-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous
....I don't think any aliens in any stories have ever even mentioned Jesus.

Actually, contactee stories are FULL of messages that the "aliens" have given that deny Jesus in various and sundry ways and pretty much go hand and hand with what you are saying here:

And For all those who believe the Christians are just scared to admit that Demons are actually aliens I'm just wondering, how come when you look at the media, which is pretty damn obviously run by evil people with ulterior motives, so many common themes come up which directly seem to be an assault on Christian values? They seem to have serious beef with the bible and want to disprove it at every opportunities saturating and brainwashing people as children to believe black magic is cool, that aliens are good guys, that religious people by and large are close minded idiots who generally nearly ruin the hero from completing his mission by their delusions? And don't even get me started with the Kundalini and how every brainwashing popstar is telling us to rebirth....

Skip down to the green text boxes about a third of the way down on the following page for a few examples: www.guymalone.com...

Plenty of secular Ufologists have reported these same messages, so don't just think it's because Guy Malone (Christian) says so.
edit on 15-6-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

My question is this: How can believing in Aliens be an affront to God and Christianity?

Why would ET be an affront to your God? If he is the same God that created the Universe, then he also created ET. The Roman Catholic Church has accepted this notion, as it is the only truly "Christian" path. To beleive anything else would be to attempt to place limits and constraints on God.

Extraterrestrials are not demons. Though, as you said, they may have been misidentified by many in the past. Demons are, almost by definition, "supernatural" entities who can not manifest on the physical plane except under extraordinary circumstances. ET is a physical being, not unlike Human kind. The only real difference between Humans and ET is time. Many ET species have been around for longer, or may not have had religion and the church hold them back for 1000 years as happened here on Earth.

Also, don't be so quick to think that ET is really speaking negatively about God and/or Jesus. It is entirely possible that they have a spiritual system that is equally "alien" as they are biologicaly to what y'all have. This doesn't make ET's system wrong, only different, And, just because we may not beleive in God as you do, or our understanding of spiritual "things" is different, neither of our respective system becomes any less valid, real, or truthful.

Don't condemn or "demonize" us just because we are different. That is no different than doing the very same to a Black person, or an Asian. It leads to fear, raceism, and the beginning of an evil that is far worse than anything we can imagine.

Peace and Understanding

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
They invariably present teachings that are anti-christian. So they cannot be from God.

In fact what they present is congruent to what is taught in the occult and new age. We are told to test the spirits, and if they deny the truth of Jesus they are lying spirits. So the aliens are angels theory cannot be true.
edit on 16-6-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
My view on god is currently evolving, but I no longer believe in a deity like Jesus or the god of the Judeao/Christian Bible.

I view god as more, energy, as energy cannot be created nor destroyed. I consider myself Wiccan, and as such we are able to manipulate energy. As I said its in a state of evolution, but my view on Aliens and god

I believe what our ancestors were writing about weren't divine beings, but highly technologically advanced beings that they mistook for gods.

Its logical, it makes sense and when you see the major holes and copy-cat deities from Christianity to Hinduism; you start to see that all of these stories are the exact same.

There is tons of evidence to support this, but since I have to get ready for work soon, I shall direct you to a free documentary called Zeitgeist and a great show (although sometimes a little out there) called Ancient Aliens found here and here

Even if you don't agree with everything in these, they will open your eyes to a lot of things wrong with religion, the government and our world in general.

Hope I helped!

Mac

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Already a thread about it, but this one stays clean

www.abovetopsecret.com...

maybe 1 thread is enough.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think "everything" turns people away from Jesus, or at least that's what it seems like. Alcohol, dancing, fun, so aliens have a long line to wait in if they want to disrupt the teachings of Jesus.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
My thoughts are that people are easily corrupted and there are bad people out there. Call them NWO, illuminati or any kind of "alien". How can you not question the Bible? It was written by men. There is the famous quote, "History is written by the winners" so how likely is it that the Bible is 100% true?. Or any of it even remotely true?

At the same time, I was raised Catholic so I have an affinity towards it.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
im having a deja vu

wasnt there a thread pretty much about this that basically turned into a war of biblical proportions until it was closed.

ill say this, when people argue to defend their beliefs and faith, wether god or aliens. those people dont even realize how demonic they become...

god or aliens or the spaghetti monster, i dont care.

i see none here but us, and as such i will worry about none but us.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
How can believing in Aliens be an affront to God and Christianity?

How can believing in Demons be an affront to GOD and Christianity?

I don't know but I would guess that one Creates and one Destroys! At least through the Hearts of Man this is the case and is quite plainly obvious!

The Solution is in the Heart!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Aliens arnt demons, but some are demonic like. The things they do to private people, families, civilizations, and global communities. The alien beings that harm people against their will, are allowed to exist, by God, just as Satan and demons are allowed to exist. However, when the harmony of Evil vs a holy civilization (i will use Earth and Human beings as this example) goes too far, God intervenes. God tries to maintain balance, for whatever reason I dont understand. Particular alien species- reptillians, insectiods, greys etc etc are all a part of nature and evolution, and all of them Gods creation. Personally I think evil developed accidentally through the creation process - or consiousness evolution- and God is unable to stop it without abolishing and destroying all of creation.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Dear O

I can clear this up in a small post to you as a fact taken from the bible.
It says let us create men in our image which already states as many people/beings were present during this day. Secondly even Jesus said that we are not the only ones so yes there are bad and good aliens, but you just need to know that any religion would disprove everything until provided the proof. So when they say you are blind it is them that are blind for they do not see the text that is written in the book that they worship.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysterion

Dear O

I can clear this up in a small post to you as a fact taken from the bible.
It says let us create men in our image which already states as many people/beings were present during this day. Secondly even Jesus said that we are not the only ones so yes there are bad and good aliens, but you just need to know that any religion would disprove everything until provided the proof. So when they say you are blind it is them that are blind for they do not see the text that is written in the book that they worship.

WoW , your knowledge is overwhelming. NOT!!!! Let us create man in our image. HMMM, God, Jesus, and the Angelic Hosts. You are so smart. NOT!!!!! Big Epic Fail.

Aliens are :
spirits, powers of the air aka Satan.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by chloe4412
WoW , your knowledge is overwhelming. NOT!!!! Let us create man in our image. HMMM, God, Jesus, and the Angelic Hosts. You are so smart. NOT!!!!! Big Epic Fail.

Aliens are :
spirits, powers of the air aka Satan.

And, unfortunately your knowledge ... should be considered ... well, for the most part, non-existant.

Now, I really didn't mean to attempt to insult you, or you intelligence, but, when someone makes a statement such as yours, One really has to question whether or not, you have the capacity to descern in matters such as these.

Aliens, Extraterrestrials, ARE NOT spirits, not any more than you or any other member of your species. To think that we are, is quite simply; a racist opinion. An opinion, by the way, that to a lesser species, like you, might be considered an act of war. And, at the very least, Racial Discrimination. These are the very same thought processes that has lead to a great deal of racial unrest, civil disobedience, hostilities and even war. And, thats just on Earth!

The reality here is that ET's are just "people" from another world. You really need to get used to this idea; "you are not alone!" Infact, the population of Earth, is so small, on even the galactic scale, that your numbers are wholly insignificant (though that doesn't make you an insignificant species!), at this time you are only ignorant.

If you can get rid of your Racial prejudices and, open your mind just a little; you will find that many of the problems and issues you currently have, even on a global scale, will be either greatly diminished, or rendered non-existant.

Now then, I'm fairly sure that you beleive you have good reason to think that we are demons, and the like. Where, One could ask, is your evidence? This is where many children might say; "Show me yours, and I'll show you mine."

Unfortunately, I don't really think you can show any evidence to support your claims. While my evidence is a bit on the difficult side to understand (haveing several Phd's helps quite a lot), once understood, would become rather undeniable.

We, Extraterrestrials,have, and continue to visit your world, and even live among you. We are not demons, only people from another "rock".

Peace and Understanding

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Sir, Madam,

It takes an awful lot to insult me. I'm not insulted by you whatsoever. ET phone home comes to mind, please tell me you are still living with Eliot and are still begging "ET phone home, ET phone home" you are an alien, God this website lets all the crazies run everywhere don't they?

There's no need for show and tell. Human mutilations and animal mutilations, human abductions (by your cousins I might add) of the cruel kind speak for themselves. Funny thing though, many if not most who know to use this, Jesus makes them back off. Why is that? Can you answer this sir or madam. Thank you.

It takes no PhD only common sense.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Sir, Madam,

It takes an awful lot to insult me. I'm not insulted by you whatsoever. ET phone home comes to mind, please tell me you are still living with Eliot and are still begging "ET phone home, ET phone home" you are an alien, God this website lets all the crazies run everywhere don't they?

Learned those CIA created programs well didn't you? You are aware that back in the 5's the CIA instaniated a program to make UFO's / ET objects of public ridicule? This is a well known fact.

Next, I would hasten to point out, that I actually do have real evidence, that with enough education and a bit more science will in fact prove my claims. Unfortunately, my server is current "down" so easy access to this evidence isn' there, however, if you do a search of ATS you may be able to find it. You'll have to search though, its not all in one place. Or you can wait a couple of weeks, I may be ably to repair my server and put the data back on-line.

I would suggest, however, that until you know the facts, truth, and reality; that you keep your "crazy" comments to yourself.

There's no need for show and tell. Human mutilations and animal mutilations, human abductions (by your cousins I might add) of the cruel kind speak for themselves. Funny thing though, many if not most who know to use this, Jesus makes them back off. Why is that? Can you answer this sir or madam. Thank you.

It takes no PhD only common sense.

As for the "Human mutilations", there is virtually no direct evidence that links ET. The animal cases, again there is little direct evidence, though, in all fairness, more than for the Human cases. The abduction cases? Well, you do have a small point there, however, those who are doing this are no more my cousins as they are yours. My species has been near Earth for only about 15 years or so, and, has never abducted any individual, nor mutilated anything (actually my people returned some 15 years ago, after a rather long absence ... almost 60 years).

ET "running away" at the very mention of "Jesus"? Hardly! The words YHVH, YHShVH, are mearly Human words, and hold no meaning for ET. And, while your ideas of God are rather common in the cosmos, the words and names you use are not.

The point here is that what you are saying; Aliens = Demons is something that only an ignorant, and closed mind would think of. Now, on whether or not some ET's behave like Demons ... again, you are correct! Some do, and from their behavior, it wouls (is) difficult to tell the difference. But, I can assure you, they are not demons, nor are they here to trap/steal/etc. your soul. The reality here is that, just like you humans, some ET's are very big and true AssHoles! There are, and will always be, those who care not for the rights of others ... please try to not be one of them.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Sir or madam,

What CIA? What are you talking about? Anyway, I have more to do with aliens than you might suspect and they are demons. I know this for a fact. I've dealt with them up close and personal, too close. God, I can't get them out of my head close. And Jesus did work once I did some studying to make them stop, but we're all crazy huh? No one believes unless they see proof huh?

This can be talked about until the end of the world but hold on to what you think is true.

Edit: I will always discriminate against THEM. Short and sweet, They, are monsters.
edit on 20-6-2011 by chloe4412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Sir or madam,

What CIA? What are you talking about? Anyway, I have more to do with aliens than you might suspect and they are demons. I know this for a fact. I've dealt with them up close and personal, too close. God, I can't get them out of my head close. And Jesus did work once I did some studying to make them stop, but we're all crazy huh? No one believes unless they see proof huh?

This can be talked about until the end of the world but hold on to what you think is true.

Edit: I will always discriminate against THEM. Short and sweet, They, are monsters.
edit on 20-6-2011 by chloe4412 because: (no reason given)

Sir, actually.

Do some research! Back in the 50's and forward, the CIA actively engaged in a program to attempt to make the UFO/ET phenomenon go away. It didn't work, but what they did accomplish is make anyone who has seen a UFO/ET and talked about it a "simple head case" by default.. This effort has reached every corner of the US, and a good part of the world.

" but we're all crazy huh? No one believes unless they see proof huh? " You should be careful of your own words, they belie you. This is exactaly the attitude you held in your first responce to me and my indications that I'm ET. ... What Hypocrisy!! So, I need proof, but you do not? Sorry it doesn't work that way. And, all that you have are quaint stories to tell.

So just how many ET's do you know ... personally? What species? Course, I'm betting that you don't know any ET, or the species that you have dealt with.

Dealing with ET "up close and personal" is something I have done for the past 60 or so years. Some aren't worth the powder and shot to blow them to hell, some others don't seem to care. While still others would want you to have disclosure, so they could open up trade agreements with Earth.

When preparing for war many commanders indoctrinate their solders with the idea that the enemy is not human, that the enemy is somehow a lesser being, or is in some way "evil" and must be destroyed. This is done to make the act of killing their fellow man easier. The whole process is nothing but lies, spread by someone who the solders think thay can trust, and follow into battle.

Consider this: in the history of your species, how many innocent people have been killed in the name of your God, and how many were killed in the name of Satan. You won't like the truth! While considering this, also consider; that I am not trying to influence your spiritual system, what ever it may be. I am, however, trying to point out the bigottry, prejudice, and raceism involved with thinking that ET is a Demon.

Again, ET's ALL ET's are flesh and blood beings, with a level of intelligence at least equal to Human kind. We come from somewhere else, SO...? (or maybe the fact that I arrived here in southern California and now live in Texas makes me a Demon ... well to someone in Ohio maybe)

Now, and again I will ask, where is your evidence? If all you have is personal experience ... well, what can I say; if you won't let that stand as evidence for me, I'm not going to accept it as evidence from you. So, please, less empty talk, and more "show".

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I have been away a day or two, did you miss me Sir.
Look I have seen more than I care to remember, Greys, Pleadians and U.S. military watching over the abduction proceedings on their ships! If people think the Pleadians are harmless wtf, think again! Military, hidden military are in on it all.

Proof? What the Hell? You are in the Gray Area yourself and you don't know the rules where your'e posting?
All I say is stupid is as stupid does, now Forest go get on a bench and shut the *%*# up! Hint: you're one of the chocolates in the box.

Remember now, you replied to me first, I did not seek you out. You jumped up and acted so offended. I was commenting on someone else's post and you jumped on top of it.

Funny thing though if they are flesh and blood why do you call them "species" like a bacteria in a petrie dish. Because viral plague they are to me. No need to reply Sir. Just let bygones be bygones. Peace, love and crabs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join