It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jewish people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Semitic means to be descended from Shem, which would be the Palestinian Arabs, who the European (so-called) Jews, who are Caucasian, and not Semitic, are persecuting. Not me. I don't persecute the Semites but want to protect them from the non-Semitic fraudsters.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Well you get my point.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CrashUnderride

then go back and reread

khazars are from the caucasus region and are not semites The_Thirteenth_Tribe

In the book, Koestler advances the thesis that Ashkenazi Jews are not descended from the historical Israelites of antiquity, but from Khazars, a Turkic people originating in and populating an empire north of and between the Black Sea and Caspian Sea. Koestler's hypothesis is that the Khazars converted to Judaism in the 8th century, and migrated westwards into current Eastern Europe (primarily Ukraine, Poland, Belarus, Lithuania, Hungary and Germany) in the 12th and 13th centuries when the Khazar Empire was collapsing. At the end of the book's last chapter, Koestler summarizes its content and his intentions as follows: "In Part One of this book I have attempted to trace the history of the Khazar Empire based on the scant existing sources. In Part Two, Chapters V-VII, I have compiled the historical evidence which indicates that the bulk of Eastern Jewry — and hence of world Jewry — is of Khazar-Turkish, rather than Semitic, origin. In the last chapter I have tried to show that the evidence from anthropology concurs with history in refuting the popular belief in a Jewish race descended from the biblical tribe."

funny how Koestler, a jewish writer, is now considered "anti-semitic" for having written this book LOL

just ask the Sephardim, a not very liked minority in israel

[the past is an embarrassment for some]

will reply further once i've determined to my satisfaction that this is not a troll thread
edit on 15-6-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
didnt they kill jesus???

Probably still a big thing if they did....and wouldnt surprise me if it wasnt the sole reason.

There are plenty of pics of priests with nazi's from the second world war....
edit on 15-6-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

Er, proof please! Link to those pics would be nice...
Vicky
(Anti-bigotry campaigner)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrashUnderride
reply to post by rdavis

Now see, I didn't know most of that. I had forgotten about the Rothschilds. And something I would like to know is the people in charge, Jews and non-Jews alike, what makes them think THEY are better than the rest of us?

They have most of the money in the world and thus power so they think that they can do anything. I really don't see how they expect their scheme to work in the long run, but only time will tell.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrashUnderride
What did they ever do? They've never killed anyone, I mean some say it goes back to Jesus, but he WAS Jewish. Could it all lead back to him?

It goes further back than Jesus.

Upon the liberation and exodus of the Hebrew Israelites from Egypt, LORD God commanded His chosen people to engage in the most extreme of genocide! LORD God ordered the Hebrew Israelites to enter the Land of Milk and Honey, and to utterly destroy all the inhabitants. LORD God instructed His followers to murder all men, women, elderly, children, and even suckling infants of the natives of the Promised Land.

Perhaps this cold-hearted reputation of LORD God and His Hebrew Israelites spread to the Babylonians, Persians, Romans, and all others who conquered the Jews. Is it not cold-hearted to murder suckling infants? LORD God's genocide of the Promised Land is still raging today.

Trying to justify the wicked genocide and the tyranny of the Jews against the Palestinians was the first moment of common sense that pulled me away from Christianity.

Martin Luther King Jr., Mahatmas Gandhi, Jesus, and Buddha changed the world with non-violence. "All Powerful" and "All Knowing" LORD God can't do the same?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join