It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Pentagon Video – DOD Officials Discuss Eliminating Islam Religion By Using Virus And Vaccin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Kind of funny, considering that a 'god gene' hasn't been proven to exist. Of course, neither has any god...it's just that some people still seem to require an imaginary friend, otherwise they would be too insecure to go about reality.
I think this article is bogus.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Is there any verification for this video? Any related stories that even hint at something similar to this?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If they could create a virus to attack a portion of the brain that is used for people of strong faith, how could a virus recognize the difference between someone who is strong in the Muslim or Christian faith?

If they can do this, couldn't they direct a killer virus at any person who feels strongly about a particular issue that they want to eliminate? Say like people who believe in the 9/11 conspiracy, or people who believe in other issues that our government feels is a threat to their control.

The government is doing a lot of research on controlling brain functions, and I think the majority of it isn't for the good of mankind.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrashUnderride
Now, I'll admit I have a problem with Islam. That being that they say it's a religion of peace but the extremists think it gives them the right to murder innocent people.

Yeah... That was Them that killed that doctor for doing abortions and a number of gay individuals, right? Oh. No. My mistake. That was the Christian fundies. Yes, fundamentalism can be a problem in any religion.

I mean every religion has psychos, but it seems that Islam has the most. I don't know of Christians who train and go out and murder innocent people in the name of God.

Different training, same goal: Kill those gay bastards!

Ok, onto my point. Though I have that major problem with Islam, I cannot and WILL NOT condone such behavior from the government of my country. And I will fully oppose any murderous action undertaken by said government to commit genocide.

Well, that's good to hear. This choice of "fixing" things is downright EVIL.

As a famous man (I forget who) once said, "I love my country, but I HATE my government."

I love My planet but HATE things that divide Humans.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CrashUnderride

I don't know of Christians who train and go out and murder innocent people in the name of God.

Please "educate" yourself and Deny Ignorance..

The 200 Years of the Crusades starting in the late 10th century implemented by the Catholic church is one example.

The crusading invaders murdered not only Muslims,but also Jews,Orthodox Christians and all those who did not adhere to their beliefs and served the Pope.

The Spanish conquest of the Americas and the Philippines starting in 1492 again by the Catholic church is another.

The Crusaders and the Conquistadors all carried banners into their battles and invasions with a big cross on them!

Religious leaders and servants of the Vatican were there to keep the soldiers,faithful and to either convert the natives or have them exterminated.

There are estimates that over 100 million innocent people died during all these invasions.

With the diseases and viruses that they brought with them it is probably much more than that.

The only religious movement on this planet that has spread peacefully around the planet is Buddhism.

Having watched the snippet of video and knowing the number of members who profess to be atheists,I suppose that this was actually implemented in secret years ago.

edit on 16-6-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Sorry this has been posted before and been debunked. The concept of being able to vaccinate againest fundamentalism is just a theory.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-6-2011 by Taffygirl because: to add links

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Now, I'll admit I have a problem with Islam. That being that they say it's a religion of peace but the extremists think it gives them the right to murder innocent people.

Yeah... That was Them that killed that doctor for doing abortions and a number of gay individuals, right? Oh. No. My mistake. That was the Christian fundies. Yes, fundamentalism can be a problem in any religion.

I mean every religion has psychos, but it seems that Islam has the most. I don't know of Christians who train and go out and murder innocent people in the name of God.

Ok, onto my point. Though I have that major problem with Islam, I cannot and WILL NOT condone such behavior from the government of my country. And I will fully oppose any murderous action undertaken by said government to commit genocide.

As a famous man (I forget who) once said, "I love my country, but I HATE my government."

What does fundamentalist mean? Tell us what you think it means to you.

I never wanted to kill people. I guess your a anti-religion fundamentalist.
edit on 16-6-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
They have had this ability for decades. I recall a researcher many many years ago blowing the whistle on this and subsequently vanishing. Essentially the researcher claimed the government had developed biological weapons that could target peoples of a certain race/ethnicity and it would only kill those individuals. Essentially they were genocide weapons which could wipe out a people. The scary thing was there was no "cure" for these.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think this video has been altered.

The most obvious difference is that what is projected in the lecture with the lecturer, and what is put up full screen, are very different, clearly not a representation of what is being displayed in the lecture. In addition, this is where the most criminalizing information is displayed. Then when the lecturer announces that the vaccine will change or cure this supposed god gene, the video suddenly goes in and out of focus. Why would they suddenly play with the focus.

The mouth also, at times does not match what is being said. This isn't a time lapse problem, it is mouth movement different than words spoken situation, and what appears to be pixelation problems.

Lastly, vaccinations are used to prevent virus infections, and can not be used to change DNA. In fact, the ability to change the DNA in a living animal is far, far beyond current technology. Most likely such a feat is impossible. DNA exists in every cell in our body. Our current technology is barely able to deal with simple viruses, let alone change the DNA in a living multi-celled organism as complicated as a human being to modify behavior.

It is more likely we have stargates and Harry Potter style wizards walking amongst us than the Pentagon has a shot that can change a persons DNA to alter their behavior.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Come on guys... I see that many of you have been cautious and applying healthy, skeptical, critical thinking on this matter - but I think the vast majority of you have completely missed a crucial first step - Is there a God gene?

The entire subject is highly controversial. The main work on the subject was published in a book instead of first published in a peer-reviewed journal. It's gotten a bit of praise for ingenuity, but for the most part it is dismissed because it is considered to be the result of highly irresponsible methodology. That alone should set off alarm bells for a fraud trying to make money on a theory he knows cannot stand up to scientific scrutiny.

Furthermore, the entire hypothetical premise of this "god gene" is that it allows the person to experience mystical states of mind. It really doesn't have much to do with belief in God at all. However, you certainly don't need to experience mystical states of mind in order to belong to a religion - to most people it's a cultural quality that is simply a part of life, instead of some bizarre mystical relationship with the infinite, or something.

Thirdly, it's still not proven that vaccines are associated with brain damage. Even the proponents of the theory say that only a small sliver of the population is prone to over-sensitivity to vaccines, due to some genetic factor. They might affect all of us negatively but so far it seems the evidence points to just a small sliver of people.

So the entire premise is flawed, from almost every angle I can look from... Besides, we CONTROL Islam already. They are the best friend of the elites, because they provide perfect suicide bombers, scapegoats, assassins, and all manner of people to do our dirty work. And the public is terrified of them - another huge bonus. A scared population is a controlled population. That's just another reason why this video is flawed.

Not a chance it's legitimate in my opinion. Far too many holes.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I want the WAR over just as much as the next guy... but damn! Just goes to show how Anti-Christ people really are!!! Using technology to strip away Religon? No wonder why more advanced civilizations will NEVER give us their technology, look what they would do! More "God playing" from satan himself !!!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

That video has been posted here and anyone with even a basic understand of genetics, can tell it is pure bull#

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Originally posted by Amaterasu

What does fundamentalist mean? Tell us what you think it means to you.

I never wanted to kill people. I guess your a anti-religion fundamentalist.
edit on 16-6-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

I think You misunderstood Me. My point is that fundamentalism tends to lead to killing. I have no issues with any beliefs that don't promote breaking any of the three Laws:

Do not willfully hurt or kill another Being

Do not willfully take or damage another Being's property

Do not willfully defraud another Being

In fact, as long as those Laws are upheld, I have no issues in People believing anything They wish.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Basic Common Law as opposed to Corporate which are crimes not laws.

Under basic common law, what this video is depicting is HARM, ASSAULT and SLAVERY, highly illegal for anyone to touch anothers body without consent. For any purpose or goal even if it seems reasonable to some.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Lastly, vaccinations are used to prevent virus infections, and can not be used to change DNA. In fact, the ability to change the DNA in a living animal is far, far beyond current technology. Most likely such a feat is impossible. DNA exists in every cell in our body. Our current technology is barely able to deal with simple viruses, let alone change the DNA in a living multi-celled organism as complicated as a human being to modify behavior.

Ah, poet, My dear. Vaccinations have been used to inject Us with things that sickened Us deliberately already. And the new science of gene therapy makes it clear that there is a high probability that They have developed something that could be given as usual under the pretext of a vaccination that COULD mess with an individual's gene expression.

So the above film being bogus aside, I do not doubt They have some wicked stuff in black ops. (Given My knowledge of electrogravitics, what it can do, and its disappearance into THAT black hole, I have to figure that They are WAY beyond Us in many things. )

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Amaterasu

Basic Common Law as opposed to Corporate which are crimes not laws.

Under basic common law, what this video is depicting is HARM, ASSAULT and SLAVERY, highly illegal for anyone to touch anothers body without consent. For any purpose or goal even if it seems reasonable to some.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Exactly. [smile] Well, Self defense I do not count, as I see it not as Will but Reaction. Though the "Will to live" is an element, the behavior is highly reactionary and not Willful per se.

Other than that, Each owns Hume's personal space.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Oh wow - I NEVER thought I would agree with something the Pentagon is doing! I'm all for this!

This is GOOD. This is Science.

But before I get flamed, let me just specify: I think this would apply for ALL religious fanatics. Well, perhaps they were talking about implementing this only in the Middle East. I would be all for it if it were implemented EVERYWHERE and targeted for all religions/fanatics.

Sorry. I'm not one for organized religion and I absolutely detest the fundamentalist's mindset.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't buy it. There is no way this kind of information would be released to the public. It sounds like something Dr Evil would plan. I have no doubt they discuss stuff like this, but no way would they ever allow it to be leaked, unless for some kind of disinformation plan.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamJustanAmerican
reply to post by CrashUnderride

I don't know of Christians who train and go out and murder innocent people in the name of God.

Please "educate" yourself and Deny Ignorance..

The 200 Years of the Crusades starting in the late 10th century implemented by the Catholic church is one example.

And we shouldn't forget abortion clinics being bombed. No religion is perfect, they all have nut bags in them.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
People really don't understand what they are doing here do they? They are eliminating a crucial portion of peoples brains, without their approval. This portion of the brain DOES NOT just make you fanatical and it ends there..., it is a vital portion of your brain that is probably responsible for a tsunami of different bodily functions, thought processes, emotions, love, compassion, and other vital ingredients to a stable social structure and generally living a pleasant and meaningful life. They are virtually doing brain surgery here on a psychotic scale. So many things go wrong with this it is infuriating beyond all recognition. No to mention they are weaponizing viruses!! As in illegal biological weaponry under international law, is it not enough that its goal is to attack the Islamic religion and possibly send WW3 into overdrive?

Flag this topic now!! It is the most important topic EVER to hit ATS. This sort of reckless behavior, and just this 1 incident alone will affect the lives of the entire human race and the future of our race, in more ways than one. It's not just some attack we can brush off within a generation or so. It is a direct attack on our genetic code, something that will stay with us for the rest of eternity, and might create a nightmarish domino effect on other genes and our evolution.
edit on 17-6-2011 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join