It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Pentagon Video – DOD Officials Discuss Eliminating Islam Religion By Using Virus And Vaccin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Actually, there IS a 'God gene'. I think you've probably never been exposed to anything about it, as it has nothing to do with the existence of God, rather, it is a gene found to be dominant in people who strongly believe in a God, or Gods.

You obviously have a very dominant 'God gene'.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
WTF? if this video is legit, this would be just crazy!

I don't mean it would be crazy to get rid of the extreme fanatics, per se, because that could be good - but it would be seriously worrying that they could target whatever other population or countries or even people with these man made viruses and vaccines as they wish.

Especially if you think about the swine-flu virus and how unique that composition was - and the recent E, coli outbreak with its very special and unique DNA strain.

This crap that is going on is just plain scary and dangerous to mankind.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Chevalerous because: sp

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
2005, so that means the Swine Flu 2009 that never flew was it! We all got dosed and we didn't get the flu-shot to eliminate our GOD within, our Spirit! We rejected the shot and so they probably have been trying to aerosol us ever since...but it is not working!

OMG, they are so fearful of Christ's Army that they would do such an evil thing to us all!

I do not want to lose my GOD Gene if there is such a thing, I do not want to lose my vibration within or my ability to see Life as a Living Organism! What is wrong with them?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
wow!
thanks OP for bringing this to my attention.

i seriously allmost exploded in anger, how can people even think this way?
seriously i DONT get it.

did anyone here the nice little question @ the 3.20 mark.
'are you suggesting this is dispersed by aerosol?'

so the vid in itself is a confirmation of chemtrailing?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Interesting Iamonlyhuman

I studied it for 30 min looking at everything that can be seen on the video............From what I have seen I would have to consider the video real..........

Interesting as I said.............

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
They're silly if they think religious belief is genetic.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Call me stubborn, I don't believe this video is real. The DOD does NOT release things like this, not if the DOD is taking it seriously. It's not hard to set up a camera in what looks like a university lecture room. I can't say with CERTAINTY, but neither can anyone else. Having been employed by the United States government and having security clearance credentials above your average soldier, the DOD does NOT leak videos like this.

I'm not arguing the whole lip-synching theory, just the "actors" and the location itself.

IF it is real, and was actually a presentation given at the pentagon, it was most likely given by a University-funded scientist or doctor. This is not the government coming up with this, it is one dude presenting his team's findings to the government in an attempt to sell it to the boys and girls at the pentagra....er gon.
edit on 16-6-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
My first thought when I saw this... I thought "this can't be real. This has to be a very elaborate hoax." It's just so incredibly insane, it's hard for me to believe it. Then I remembered just how insane our government is, and that this is really nothing in comparison to all the other black projects they are working and have implemented. So this video is not very hard to believe in light of that. Although I do admit, this could be the work of a group that wants to demonize the US, but there is no proof, and really seems like meaningless speculation in the face of everything else... There is no proof for anything here, just everything pointing to highly likely. I am almost too pissed off to care about all of that though.
edit on 16-6-2011 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
"proven" fake: at some segment they forgot to put an headline wich you can see in the zoom but not on the "presentation", the voices didnt match the lips, the question "whats tha name of this" is too stupid to be real [or not^^ - dep of dumbness], the two brains are the same what is kinda unusual and some biologist claimed that there is some hard scientific mistakes and such video would never ever be on yt, especially with such title...impossible!!! and i know what i am talking about
besides this is absolutly not new - remember the gay bomb, it was worth a nobel peace prize!!!
edit on 16-6-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Sorry, not proven fake based on that alone; to say proven you would have to show me who this person is, what exactly his material is covering in regards to this MRI/CT scan of the brain is indicating, and if you have the original video that would be solid.

As it stands, I do not believe you in your assessment. Credibility is out the window for me with such assertions. You are not interested in anything but one particular part of the WTC demolition and nothing more. Open your mind please, there is something sinister afoot!

Think about the information we are only now getting in regards to the Virus in Germany and Switzerland, think about the information we already know about when the lid was popped off of what Baxter had done across several Countries in Europe, then come back and say this.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
They are obviously comfortable with using this technique on the population. That kind of confidence comes with experience. Be sure to line up and get your flu shots next year!
edit on 16-6-2011 by Digital_Reality because: bahhhh

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

The CIA experimented in Europe before.

I was amazed when I heard that at the farm that's the source, they found they did everything by the book and were released from quarantine by German Authorities.

Since its the source of the EHEC infections, it's fishy, because such a new strain has to come from somewhere.

I don't know if this video is real, but it wouldn't surprise me either if it is.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

This is not a God gene. This is a trance-like euphoric ritual experience gene.

People will still believe in God.Because personal belief is not an experience. Nice try though.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also posted this vid. Its been posted several times. I'm reasonably certain this is a hoax. But I guess a person always wonders, what if...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Originally posted by Greensage
reply to post by Hessdalen

Sorry, not proven fake based on that alone; to say proven

k, proven is maybe a bit exaggerated, i just stated the evidences i heard about the video...

You are not interested in anything but one particular part of the WTC demolition and nothing more.
BS - thats just a personal attack: because i just opend one thread wich isnt answered so far you say that i am only interested in this one topic...

Think about the information we are only now getting in regards to the Virus in Germany and Switzerland
sprichst du deutsch? wenn ja hab ich ne menge informationen dazu...
try this tinyurl.com/ehec-bw

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
ok the powers that be are totaly Mad.
god people are followers.
so if they take out that gene.
no one will follow them! good.
next they will poke some ones brain with
a cattle prod to see what happens.
they could try a whisk on a brain?
there own.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Pretty sure this was posted already a couple weeks ago.. I could be mistaken, but I have already seen this video on ATS for sure though.

Found the link, down below.. maybe there's a way you can fuse both findings together.. I don't know just tryin to help out.

AboveTopSecret
edit on 16-6-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
If all organized religions were eliminated, I believe the world would be a better place.
edit on 15-6-2011 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

While as an atheist I completely agree with that sentiment this is not the way to do it. People need to give up their superstitions and beliefs in fairytales of their own free will not like this. This is HIGHLY unethical. And what disturbs me most is that they're planning to push this out in the guise of a flu vaccination.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Eliminate religion and prepare for aliens!

I don't understand what they will achieve from eliminating religion other than people knowing that they are doing it and revolting. It's the type of thing that could trigger World War, and I mean every country.

The whole World has lived with religion for so long, it's surely not as easy as spraying a chemical to remove religious views, and if it is that easy, what the hell else can they eliminate from our thoughts??

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrashUnderride
Now, I'll admit I have a problem with Islam. That being that they say it's a religion of peace but the extremists think it gives them the right to murder innocent people. I mean every religion has psychos, but it seems that Islam has the most. I don't know of Christians who train and go out and murder innocent people in the name of God. Which I think's funny because Islam and Christianity have their roots in what???? Judaism. Dun-dun-da!!!!!!!

I hate to bring this up but, have you ever heard of the Crusades and the Inquisition?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join