It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Pentagon Video – DOD Officials Discuss Eliminating Islam Religion By Using Virus And Vaccin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
If all organized religions were eliminated, I believe the world would be a better place.
edit on 15-6-2011 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

I agree, what if this gene is holding back our spiritual growth. Get rid of the group fanatic mentality and people might start doing what the books they preach say. Be good, help others, think about everyone not just yourself and your "group".

Religon is not the problem, it is the organized part using it for power and controll.

I would take this virus, and pass it along if Tptb wanted.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrashUnderride
Now, I'll admit I have a problem with Islam. That being that they say it's a religion of peace but the extremists think it gives them the right to murder innocent people. I mean every religion has psychos, but it seems that Islam has the most. I don't know of Christians who train and go out and murder innocent people in the name of God. Which I think's funny because Islam and Christianity have their roots in what???? Judaism. Dun-dun-da!!!!!!!

Ok, onto my point. Though I have that major problem with Islam, I cannot and WILL NOT condone such behavior from the government of my country. And I will fully oppose any murderous action undertaken by said government to commit genocide.

As a famous man (I forget who) once said, "I love my country, but I HATE my government."

Don't fall for the propaganda. Currently Islam is being demonised. The Vatican's crimes pass under the radar, but believe me they are much, much worse.

The Vatican is responsible for much of the suffering in the world today. It's convenient to divert attention onto Islam and to demonise it.

I do not support religious fundamentalism of any kind, including the fundamentalist Satanists who currently hold the power in our world. In fact, I'm against organised religion - I believe it's all created to cause division and hatred....and historic and current observation support that view.

At the same time it seems clear to me that Islam is being demonised for the purposes of the satanic agenda of the monsters in positions of power.

How about a virus against fanatical Satanism and excessive lust for power and wealth? NOW we're talking!!!

edit on 15-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I posted on this a few days ago, and I guess a couple posted a few days even before me.

Here are those threads.

BTW, someone pointed out that if you watch it a couple of times the words don't match up to the lecturer at certain points in the video. I had to watch it twice, but I thin it might be a fake. Also, if you pay attention to the video where they just show the brain scans, there is info to the right that doesn't seem to actually be on those scans when showing alongside the lecturer. Also the chart, check that out. What does it really tell you in that chart?

I think it's a hoax, after careful consideration. Not that I put this past a few in charge.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The video is running really slow for me, not sure if it is my computer or not. What I will say is this, not that I doubt the video is real but just doing some critical thinking:

-not a huge audience. Maybe it's a presentation just for the top brass, then why record it?
-why aren't the audience members or even the speaker for that matter wearing army uniforms? Isn't it standard for anyone in the armed services to wear some type of BDU's or uniform even if they have a desk job?

I can't say for sure this video is legit, but the rational seems to be right up their alley: let's vaccine people to make them stop believing in God.

Yeah, good luck with that. I'm guessing it won't work.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
That was a very real presentation, how does it come off as hoax. That is what they're going to try and hush this with. Not a chance.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Yeah, I get it.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxNormal

Originally posted by binkbonk
If all organized religions were eliminated, I believe the world would be a better place.
edit on 15-6-2011 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

I agree, what if this gene is holding back our spiritual growth. Get rid of the group fanatic mentality and people might start doing what the books they preach say. Be good, help others, think about everyone not just yourself and your "group".

Religon is not the problem, it is the organized part using it for power and controll.

I would take this virus, and pass it along if Tptb wanted.

This Gene is not about religions, its something linked to pineal and spiritual. Its a general thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That's ewhat I thought at first too. But watch it again. Watch the lecturer, his words don't match him mouth sometimes and the scan alone as compared to the overhead with the lecturer standing there. And the chart? What's with that?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Actually I think it was a real lecture on something, just not waht we were hearing. So dubbed over.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The Muslims are not the enemy.
They don’t extort usury through the Federal Reserve;
they aren’t manufacturing population-reducing vaccines and GMO seeds;
they didn’t devise our abortion laws (about fifty million dead);
they didn’t bail out the banks;
they didn’t create the Department of Homeland Security and impose the PATRIOT Act;
they aren’t wiretapping our private conversations or scanning us at the airport;
they didn’t impose godless Communism on several countries and cause the death of millions of innocent people;
they haven’t instituted the draconian healthcare laws;
they have not orchestrated the nation’s economic crashes;
they have not deindustrialized the nation and outsourced so many jobs;
they haven’t wiped out the middle class by passing trade laws like NAFTA;
and they haven’t foreclosed on thousands of homes;
they are not the reason thousands of people live in tent cities;
they haven’t developed depleted uranium weapons.

Instead of worrying about a mosque, consider what’s going on behind the closed doors at the Federal Reserve, the Pentagon, the Senate and House chambers, the CFR, the State Department, the UN or dozens of other places.

The Muslims didn’t instigate the attacks on the USS Liberty or the USS Cole and they didn’t orchestrate the highly organized attack in Manhattan on 9/11.

Deanna Spingola

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It would have to be careful analysis of lip formation because if it was just caught on a device, being slightly out of sync is very possible, ive had videos like that.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

That was a very real presentation, how does it come off as hoax. That is what they're going to try and hush this with. Not a chance.

Unity, don't you think, considering the explosive implications this video has, that you should be a little more prudent in researching it's potential for being a hoax instead of taking it at face value? I mean, if it's legitimate, it should be able to withstand the scrutiny of such an investigation, right? What if we all were to jump the gun and put a vid with this type of information out there as evidence of proof and then had it debunked convincingly with little effort? We would look like the irresponsible conspiracy nuts that many claim us to be.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
i just looked at the first 9 seconds, and his voice matches, the movements and the jaw when he said fanatics. The charts are real, and the voice matches. Its not a fraud.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
There is no God gene. It's like trying to say that they'll give you the flu and then give you a vaccine and your neighbor will disappear. Nonsense. God is a person.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
And if they can manipulate genes via a nasal spray.....

roll out the chemtrails?

how does that song go?
"...all you need is the air that we breathe..."

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

There is no God gene. It's like trying to say that they'll give you the flu and then give you a vaccine and your neighbor will disappear. Nonsense. God is a person.

Great, then you won't mind providing us with proof of such, right?
edit on 15-6-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

We have a brain wiring for our inspiraton, connections, pineal alright. Very much so. And in addition, many toggle spots for psi that have been located by them over the decades. Ingo Swann has written numerous articles on this.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Unity, I hope you understand I'm not trying to personally attack you, I'm just suggesting we should consider all possibilities before going viral with this thing. If it is, indeed, an authentic vid, then this would be one of the few times we could present proof of this type of activity within our government that comes straight from the horse's mouth.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
i just looked at the first 9 seconds, and his voice matches, the movements and the jaw when he said fanatics. The charts are real, and the voice matches. Its not a fraud.

Please don't be offended that I am calling this a hoax. Look I started, a thread a couple days ago on this very video, thinking it was a jaw-dropping revelation into the inner working of the criminal elite. I had to re-analyse the video when someone pointed out the flaws to me.

If you re-read my comment above you will see that I said it looks dubbed in certain areas not the whole video. Watching the video again for only the first 9 seconds hardly covers the area you need to check more thoroughly.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

There is no God gene. It's like trying to say that they'll give you the flu and then give you a vaccine and your neighbor will disappear. Nonsense. God is a person

Fromabove, I don't think you have taken into account that the existence of a "God gene" may do more to validate the existence of God than it would to discredit religion itself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join