It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Pentagon Video – DOD Officials Discuss Eliminating Islam Religion By Using Virus And Vaccin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I honestly don't know what to say except that I don't know what goes through a person's mind when they're working on something so clearly wrong and yet they have no clue that it is wrong. They discuss this as if they are discussing what to have for lunch. What is wrong with these people? Perhaps there is something missing in their DNA. Watch the video at BlackListedNews.com

DOD Officials Discuss A Nasty Eugenics Plan – Release a Virus And Use The Vaccine For The Virus To Alter The DNA Of Those Vaccinated To Remove The God Gene And Rid Iraq and Afghanistan of The Islam Religion.

Department of Defense officials discuss releasing a flu virus and using the FunVax (Fundamentalists vaccine) to manipulate the “God Gene” in DNA of those inoculated to eliminate religious fundamentalists.

edit on 15/6/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Read closely what that just said. That they wanted to eliminate the GOD gene therefore change the Dna of fundamentalists. What that is saying that it would change the planets DNA because most of the world has a GOD and each has a fundamental groups. Not just Islam would be targeted I guess it sounded better when trying to sell the idea.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Say what?!? The PTB are insane, inbred madmen! Everything they do backfires x10... They make me want to

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well well looks like the TPTB wants to retard our spiritual development? If that's the case what do we do?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have read another article somewhere that stays that they have already implemented this in afghanistan, I will try and find the source again and post it later when I do, but when I saw this video I thought it was completely nuts!

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
If all organized religions were eliminated, I believe the world would be a better place.
edit on 15-6-2011 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Read closely what that just said. That they wanted to eliminate the GOD gene therefore change the Dna of fundamentalists. What that is saying that it would change the planets DNA because most of the world has a GOD and each has a fundamental groups. Not just Islam would be targeted I guess it sounded better when trying to sell the idea.

Of course not just Islam... This presentation was given in 2005 and they had developed it enough then that they could demonstrate it. Islam was just the current "fundamentalist enemy. This could be used on any group or person they consider dangerous.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Not saying I don't think the DOD would be beyond this sort of action, but is there any way other than trying to contact Alexander Higgins about this video to verify that it is in fact a DOD presentation?

As for the theory presented, from what I know of the 'God Gene' this sounds plausible. However the ethical implications are radical to say the least.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If this video is legit, it's contents are explosive.

Is there any way to authenticate it? I mean, how do we know for sure this isn't a video that's a staged hoax? There is no mention of specific names of the individuals appearing in the video that would facilitate further investigation to confirm their affiliation with the D.O.D. or this FunVax project.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

Lighterside, we're operating on the same wavelength, it would appear....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Now, I'll admit I have a problem with Islam. That being that they say it's a religion of peace but the extremists think it gives them the right to murder innocent people. I mean every religion has psychos, but it seems that Islam has the most. I don't know of Christians who train and go out and murder innocent people in the name of God. Which I think's funny because Islam and Christianity have their roots in what???? Judaism. Dun-dun-da!!!!!!!

Ok, onto my point. Though I have that major problem with Islam, I cannot and WILL NOT condone such behavior from the government of my country. And I will fully oppose any murderous action undertaken by said government to commit genocide.

As a famous man (I forget who) once said, "I love my country, but I HATE my government."

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
They don't intend to stop at Islam either. Posted this in a thread and am glad you made the thread. This shows what our paid off pet scientists are really all about and who they work for.

This would affect spirituality, and waking up here. Here it is embedded:

Pentagon Eugenics Alter DNA breed out Religious impulses via FunVax Vaccinations & Aerosol
edit on 15-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

If all organized religions were eliminated, I believe the world would be a better place.

If they were discussing the idea of manipulating the genes of individuals not affiliated with organized religion, which I would assume by your post would include you, would you then be so flippant about it?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Wow. To manipulate the god gene is unexpected to me. Especially from the good ol' USA.

I feel I have a inception about this, what the good ol' USA (USA as in corporate wishings), really wants is to get rid of "PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY BRAINWASHED" because the good ol' USA can not brainwash the already brainwashed.

This is all a chess game and a manipulation game.

Do you know someone "REALLY RELIGIOUS" ?

Do you know how hard it would be to "CHANGE THEIR MIND" ?

Very hard thing to do.

Therefore , the Corporate entities wish to expunge the "Non brainwashable religions in order to make profit and power. From brainwashing themselves..

Follow the potential dollar made, and it makes sense with the BIG picture.

Religion is not a big money maker in the good ol' USA.

And the Profiteers are trying to ensure their profits!

Does this make any sense?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It is extreme assault for anyone to harm or alter or touch another human beings body, or invade it. I want them charged for planning in cold blood such a crime. It's also a number of other crimes including collusion, fascism, treason..... the list goes on.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

My comment referred to organized religion, not the freaks in power that would like to control your every thought. But then again that's religions modus operandi. Anyway, I not be flippant, because I have thought about it deeply. ALL organized religions are bad.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You can tell from the video that this was legitmate. It was video'd by someone with the intention of disclosing it. Downloading it is a good idea.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Yes I believe so. I kind of hope this is a staged hoax to be honest.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

Binkbonk, I happen to agree with you with respect to organized religion, but I hope you understand your initial comment taken at face value gives the impression that you might think this type of act by the govt. might be okay if it would rid the world of organized religion.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

I came across this version of the same vid on YouTube where the YT subscriber attempts to debunk the vid with information provided in the details accompanying the post. I have an old computer and my YouTube vids cannot be viewed with the details required to examine the vid for the anomalies suggested by the subscriber. Maybe someone else can view it with better clarity to determine if these debunking attempts

have some merit.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join