It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Police Officer Execute Man For Telling Them They Needed A Warrant

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Lot of posts to read
But I read them all (cant sleep)

We should watch this pan out !

I just hope the whistle blowing officer dosent commit suicide by cutting his wrists and shooting himself..In the back of the head
Thin blue line

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

so either learn to deal with them on their terms or move....
That's what the Jews that could afford it did when the Nazis took control of Germany, they moved out of Germany.

The ones that couldn't afford to move dealt with it on the Nazis terms.... concentration camps, gas chambers, forced labor.... yeah, good system.

edit on 27-6-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
As i typically defend an ofc to the end this... is bad. If it plays out like it seems he should be in jail for a long time, life or death penalty either way

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Being young and black in America, this doesn't surprise me one bit. I've seen numerous situations where someone should not have been killed but were still murdered in cold blood. Not to mention I live in TX where we are known to kill innocent death row inmates. Welcome to the new America people, where Orwell's 1984 will soon seem like a cake walk.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This is the 4th Reich.

Anyone who celebrates Independence Day this July 4th is a fool.

We have no Freedom. That guy got assassinated in his own home...and the killer will get away with it.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
What a a load of crap! I'm so tired of hearing about these bully cops that act like the U.S. is now a 3rd world country where this behavior is the norm., And what about that police spokesman?! "There is such a thing as due process and civil rights", What about the VICTIMS Rights?! That's what I don't get, many (not all) cops act like they're God, and they can do whatever they want. Didn't law enforcement learn anything from the Rodney Kind incident? Do we want to repeat the LA riots all over again? Keep it up L.E......history can and will repeat itself if you continue with this nonsense.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I found this about the Phoenix police as well...what the **** is wrong with these people?
truthfrequencynews.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I did find this bit of good news regarding this tragedy. blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...

If the city had only fired him when they had the chance, this could have all been avoided. I'm not one for suing anyone, but maybe if people were to start suing the bejesus out of cities, when this crap happens, cities would be more responsible in who they're handing a gun and badge to.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyshouldI trustyou2619
I found this about the Phoenix police as well...what the **** is wrong with these people?
truthfrequencynews.com...

What's with the cops here? They are all young war vets for the most part who should have undergone psychological deprogramming of viewing every person as an enemy combatant. And lets not forget who the big LE Idol is here, That's right, good ol sheriff Joe Arpio, who just loves to bring out the armoured personal carrier.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join