It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Police Officer Execute Man For Telling Them They Needed A Warrant

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Does anyone think this cop is getting grilled for hours until they have a confession ?

Flash

There are bad cops just like there are bad people in every vocation and all walks of life. If people would prefer to live in a society of anarchy, like the 'Mad Max' world, maybe there is an isolated island somewhere you can all chip in and buy for yourselves.

This cops own partner seems to be making it clear that this was cold blooded murder. The cops are trained to deal with people they don't necessarily like. Not murder them. How does anarchy and Mad Max come in to this ? Mad Max was a cop !
Cmon !

edit on 16-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Glad to see his partner is doing the right thing and not standing behind his partner. I bet the mom wished she never called 911 now. Possible the other officer was having a bad day and the attitude just set him off. Which is still no excuse to kill him or the dog. Seriously, the dog???

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

FYI - this happened almost a year ago (10/5/2010) and the offending peace officer has been fired and charged with 2nd degree murder...(along with cruelty to animals and some other charges)

the mother is suing for 30 million and should get it - it's interesting to note that this officer (a dues paying labor union member) was found planting evidence in 2005 but not terminated.. and the non union officer who reported the crime and the lack of control of Richard Chrisman was undermined by the labor union that represented Chrisman.

check out this local blog for more information:
blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Jim Marrs wrote a book a few years ago called "THE RISE OF THE FOURTH REICH", believe it.

Also, why are they (the police) allowed to investigate themselves? If I committed a crime, the court would not be filled with my friends and co-workers would it? There should be an independent panel not affiliated with the police to investigate these killings. Maybe it would slow them down a little.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Bloddy pigs. Doing whatever they want and getting away with it. That's why cops make me sick. The worst part is that I live in Indiana so they can just walk their merry way into my place and take whatever they want without a warrant. Makes me sick.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Wasn't there a thread just the other day ? Don't call 911. Something like that?

Bloddy pigs. Doing whatever they want and getting away with it. That's why cops make me sick. The worst part is that I live in Indiana so they can just walk their merry way into my place and take whatever they want without a warrant. Makes me sick

Ya ! And then people want to spout off about if you want anarchy then Blah ..Blah Blah blah Blah ! Anarchy dosn't come any worse then this. Lets see good guys no good no mo. Then when they pull you over it's," Why you shaken ? Why you nervous ? Why you scared ? Why did you run " ?

Well sir because my chances of getting maced, tazed, clubed and shot just went way up.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
Zomg I hate cops blah blah blah blah nazis blah blah racists blah blah blah. There I just summed up 90% of the posts in this thread with one sentence.

May be in your ever so humble opinion you summed up the thread but having actually read it I beg to differ and advise you to seek other peoples opinion whenever you make a big decision because your own has dubious merit.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
if i was his partner i would have put him down as if he was an armed suspect then if he survived i would have told ia he freaked out and shot the man for no reason and thats what i would have told media . cops have a responsibility to public if partner goes rogue to stop him .

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The only thing I'm really sure of concerning these developments ? It appears that we are witnessing the wheels coming off from the whole G-D- kit n kaboodle.

Call 911 at you're own risk.

Now here's why this gets me all jacked up.
This happened in my own home town Chino Ca.

The cops name was Webb his father a distict court judge. The cop was fired. Most likely re-employed in one of the surrounding cities.

What is the bottom line here ?

Cop wants paid leave ? Shoot somebody.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Things like this is why I NEVER CALL THE POLICE! They will turn a mediation of a simple arguement into a full blown attack, and there is always one like that whom tags along in the pack.

Thats the sad part. It only takes one to make the others look stupid. The only time anyone should ever call the police is in a life or death situation, not as mediation, you may get one in a cocky mood then no matter what you say he'll look for that window.

Police in this country need to be held at a higher standard that us. In professoinal sports, athletes are held a high standard when doing something wrong, police should be held at a even HIGHER standard if anyone will ever be able to fully trust them. Hardly anyone does anymore, cause of stuff life this, it happens as much as civilian crimes do.

Unless i'm fixing to die or really f'd up, I'm not dialing them.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Getting back to the main issue of this thread.
Does anyone know what transpired between
this young man and this cop that warrented this
action? What words or actions where exchanged
between these two other than the warrant issue that
may have prompted the dog to defend his owner.
Anyone owning a dog knows that this would be a normal
reaction under any condition let alone in such close
quarters.The actions buy this cop, for whatever reasons
he will put forth, are totaly unjustified.He could have just
as easily reached for his mace as he did for his weapon.
And dont give me this crap about I dont know how to
react because I was not there. I have had extensive prior
military training in this area and I assume this police
officer also had some hand to hand training.
And another issue, by the addmission of his superior
there where a few other "minor" problems with this officer.
I would like to ask, at this point, how did this cop get through
the pshyche test? Wouldnt this evaluation send up a red flag
if he was prone to weaken under pressure? And finally, the
apologist from the union did more to discredit this officer by
trying to talk around the direct questions that this reporter
was throwing at him.He should have kept his mouth shut.
If he had to say anything at all it should have been something
like "we have no comment at this time until all facts of this case
have been investigated". The facts at this time are that this kid
was murdered for no apparent reason. Lets see how this is going
to be covered up.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CapSolo

In the words of chuck d - # the police but whose to stop you from killing me. - the police brotherhood and it's patron saint the union mafia might have there issues but so does everything else.

They arent professionals most times, I constantly see them drag racing, talking on there phones while driving a couple of them took my 17 year old friend out to the alkali lakes in rubidoux at 2am after fighting with his mom and said next time they'd leave his body there and made him walk home without shoes.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The cop being interviewed is a douche bag (shows no remorse what-so-ever).
The mother who called the cops and invited them into her home is a douche bag.
The cop who shot the dog and kid is a douche bag.
The kid who caused his mother to call the cops is a (dead) douche bag.

What happens when you throw a bunch of douche bags into a pit with guns?

Douche Baggery.

edit on 16-6-2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

I noticed his lack of remorse too, I just didn't say nothing. He prolly has done his fair share of crimes against civilians by the way he was acting.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Do not worry people you will get your revenge soon enough.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

I find it interesting that the comment was made by the Police Union when he said they (cops) have civil rights and they are innocent until proven guilty. Apparently they are protected by the US Constitution. Where was the rights and protection for the man who was killed? I have to say that at least the other cop that was there didn't try cover up what had happened.

Star for you. It is exactly what I got out of it.
It needed reposting in case someone did not see it.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rememberingthefallen
Do not worry people you will get your revenge soon enough.

The majority of people could care less, that is a simple fact, until some kind of incident affects them personally there will be little or no reaction.

These are isolated incidents.

There will be a point in time in the future where the people will have had enough, where more bad cops are ruling over the few good ones, and every cop becomes a target for reprisals, from a people who have finally had enough.

I sincerely hope for change within the systems of law enforcement that will allow for more screening, and incentives to fight corruption, brutality etc.

The soon you speak of can be avoided... But this is up to them now.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
ok i gotta few red flags on this story

one is the mother legal? heavy accent there

a cop putting a gun to the head of someone and says " i dont need a blank warrent"

i find highly unbelievable.

the partner back up that account? or was the reporter repeating what the mother said?

thats just insane.
edit on 16-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I don't like the man's body language during the interview. He plainly takes the side of the officer at fault and does not seem to praise the other for stating his side of the story, nor does he sympathize for the man murdered and does not state that he had rights of his own just like the police officers do.

I really hope that the officer who spoke up doesn't mysteriously disappear and suddenly decide to change his mind about what happened.

If the mother is outside and she gives the officer permission I do believe he has a right to enter the premise. However, stating "I don't need no warrant mother *Expletive*" is not the right way to address the question or statement of where the warrant is.

I would like to hear the 911 call to hear how serious of an argument it was, how much danger she was in etc.

Someone previously wrote about the timing between the murder of the dog and the person, if it was some time between them then why didn't the good officer confront the bad officer then and there? Was the good officer scared for his own life because of how his partner reacted? Or did the bad officer immediately shoot both beings and call it a day? So many questions hopefully it all comes out in due time.

I would like to add that I do believe there is more to the story here and I do apologize for stating the officers as bad officer and good officer; I am a believe of innocent until proven guilty but addressed them as so to avoid confusion.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
There is a huge difference in "thinking someone is guilty" and putting a gun to someones head and killing them.

Yes, we have due process in America. Yes, people are innocent until proven guilty here. But does that mean we follow it here? Hell no. You can take any case that has been made public and form an opinion on guilt or innocence. OJ Simpson, Casey Anthony, this particular case.

Do I think the cop is guilty? Absolutely. There are no circumstances that would excuse such behavior as displayed by this "officer". Does that mean he doesn't deserve a fair trial? No. The real issue, and I think the one that pisses so many off is, that most of the time these cops get off scott free. There could be evidence abound against them and its always somehow "justified". For example, the Marine that was killed in AZ by Swat. Well, they just found all officers involved justified in their shooting. They were justified at firing off 70+ shots at a man. It seems lately with the police it is "shoot first ask questions later".

I used to want to be a cop. My father was a cop for 25 years. Many of my friends are NYPD or local cops. Even THEY say it is out of control, and they are on the job. Why is it out of control? Because we are hearing more and more about it. The situation has ALWAYS been there. It's just been more in the public light because of the internet and phones with video etc. I have no disrespect for good cops. I know some good cops. I know some HORRIBLE cops. The good cops really need to do themselves and the other good cops a service and step up. Stop this thin blue line BS.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join