It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Police Officer Execute Man For Telling Them They Needed A Warrant

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
But i thought you Americans took pride in your guns - to defend yourselves against the Government.

How long are you guys going to tolerate this?
We still have that option, at least.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I feel very sorry for the othere cop.
he sounds likw a good cop.
telling the truth.
but ALL the othere cops will make his life Hell.
untill he sees it there way.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Dirty Harry - Make My Day Reenactment ?

For someone to blatantly kill someone in cold blood really makes me wonder if this LEO was in control of his emotions ?

Just perhaps he was under the influence of anti depressants or an interactions between pharmaceuticals which might have caused this lack of moral judgement and such violent behavior ?

There appears to be a reoccurring pattern problem that might have a medical explanation and could possibly be linked to prescription anti depressants.

Remember the housewife in Florida who shot her two teenaged kids to death....she apparently was on them.

This might explain what's going on here....and only time will tell.

Regardless, this individual needs help and as I have said time and time again,

Anyone wearing a badge and carrying a deadly weapon should have some sort of psychological screening performed on them before they are hired.

It would hopefully quell many of these "Make My Day" reenactments.

I really feel bad for the victim and his family to go out like that...for no real valid reason whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If you live here in az as i do...this is no surprise at all.
The police do whatever they want..whenever they want.
Joe Arpaio has pretty much given the "green light"
To anyone with a badge to do whatever they please...and get away with it.
Its sickening

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I AM NOT CONDONING THE ACTIONS OF THIS MONSTER BUT....

This story has already been covered. It looks like it took place in October of last year so please lets not take the same story, post it again and make it look like it happens all the time.

Already covered here on ATS

We have already determined that THIS police officer in particular was way out of line and deserves the full extent of the justice system's punishment.

Infact, this story in a confirmation that good police will blow the whistle on the bad ones.

Reposting this issue only serves those that wish to paint all police as bad and their attempts to say this kind of thing happens ALL the time. Which is untrue.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I find it interesting that the comment was made by the Police Union when he said they (cops) have civil rights and they are innocent until proven guilty. Apparently they are protected by the US Constitution. Where was the rights and protection for the man who was killed? I have to say that at least the other cop that was there didn't try cover up what had happened.

I have to agree with you.

The police union official ranting about someone's civil liberties while defending the officer who, at face value, needlessly killed someone is absolutely rediculous.

I think the point he was trying to make was that the officer deserves due process under the law but instead put his foot in his mouth and created a public relations nightmare for his union and department. He should have stayed out of the news and done what he could behind the scenes to ensure a fair trial. Anything past that is rediculous.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

HA! NO sympathy at all.

He was probably sitting on his own couch too violently or something.

Nope no sympathy, he wouldn't be dead if he had not been there. Simple. If you don't want to die at the hand of a cop, just don't be in innocent in your own house - I mean it's that simple.

edit on 16/6/2011 by badw0lf because: Oh lol silly me, almost killing people for no reason.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

There are instances where the police can be defended but this is not one of them. It is unfair to label someone a propagandist when they disagree with you and bring up good justification to certain situations.

Infact, I have never once seen you side with the police on anything. Even video that clearly depicts a justified use of force by an officer. It seems you are the one who is biased.

I am not defending the actions of this officer. I am defending the fact that not all police are bad. As shown in this article, the other police officer did not cover it up or attempt to spin the facts ensuring the accused officer will be brought to justice.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FTD Brat

You are attempting to draw a parallel between two completely different instances. The only thing they have in common is that the police shot and killed someone.

If you read the second article you attempt to use as proof of wrongdoing, the police had a search warrant and were attempting to serve it. When they entered the house, the guy had an assault rifle pointed at the SWAT team. So they shot the guy.

Two completely different situations. One is justifiable and the other is completely unjustifiable.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What really gets to me is, how can it be within the realm only of a conspiracy theorist to SEE this absolute BS stuff going on and comment on it?

HOW DOES JOE TEATOWEL MISS IT.

Because I am far from a typical CT - I lay blame at humans for stupidity more than a thought out elaborate process... YET even I see this blatant continual abuse of power.

FFS... when are we going to STAND up against this?

In every country that posts here.

Base, pathetic laws spring up out of thin air to make criminals out of parents, brothers, sisters, because arsegrinding god damned ignorant morons have no idea, People are being shot in their own homes because of brutes who are out of control - like wild dogs once following the scent of a hunt, Families torn apart by the sheer blatant arrogance of politicians who need more a bullt to the god damned face than they need a vote...

I am so at a loss..

I'd honestly rather see my worth taken and used to fight what I consider this god damned madness..instead of forced into slavery to make taxes for the masters...

If only there was not this face of certain death by these uniformed barbarians under the control of the so called leaders of a sol called bloody free world...

IF BLOODY ONLY.

we have left it too late.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by areyouserious2010

I AM NOT CONDONING THE ACTIONS OF THIS MONSTER BUT....

This story has already been covered. It looks like it took place in October of last year so please lets not take the same story, post it again and make it look like it happens all the time.

Already covered here on ATS

We have already determined that THIS police officer in particular was way out of line and deserves the full extent of the justice system's punishment.

Infact, this story in a confirmation that good police will blow the whistle on the bad ones.

Reposting this issue only serves those that wish to paint all police as bad and their attempts to say this kind of thing happens ALL the time. Which is untrue.

Yes this case if from 2008. This is also not the first sign of trouble with this Officer. In 2005 he was caught on camera planting a crack pipe on a homeless, mentally disabled person and you can find that 2010 thread here on ATS as well www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course after planting evidence who would have thought he was a bad cop right? I mean, clearly the IA division works and cops are capable of policing other cops right? Of course, I'm just the crazy and I want to throw the Constitution "out the window" right?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Whoa... This does shock me, coming on the heels of the other recent incident where an Iraqi combat vet was shot to pieces by a raid team...also in the Phoenix area.

You have fallen into the trap the author lured you into.

The original incident happened in October 2010, not right on the heels of the second incident which is a little more recent.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by areyouserious2010
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Whoa... This does shock me, coming on the heels of the other recent incident where an Iraqi combat vet was shot to pieces by a raid team...also in the Phoenix area.

You have fallen into the trap the author lured you into.

The original incident happened in October 2010, not right on the heels of the second incident which is a little more recent.

Aww bugger it hapened last year?

Oh well, I guess the world is made of puppies and pretty flowers afterall -

Phew! Crises averted, I thought this was a bad thing - but it;s from 2010 so damn it who can complain.

Back to youtube, man I love justin bieber...
ghwehgasfgsv

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Arguments happen between families all the time. It varies between family to family where the line is that, when crossed, the police are called. Some families will never call the police. Some families call the police the second someone makes them angry.

Most of the time, the police arrive, calm the situation and wait to get called back another day. Sometimes, the police arrive and the situation is so out of control someone gets arrested. On rare occasions, the wrong police officer shows up and makes the situation worse.

Police training draws absolutely no parallel to military training. You are making assumptions on a topic where you have absolutely no experience.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Yes this case if from 2008. This is also not the first sign of trouble with this Officer. In 2005 he was caught on camera planting a crack pipe on a homeless, mentally disabled person and you can find that 2010 thread here on ATS as well www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great Post! Kudos.

And another star.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I have to agree with you...many posters here tend to over-dramatize their titles and narrative then I read the actual story or watch the video and it's a completely different scenario.

That being said, this is just horrible. The partner was clearly shocked as well. I hope this cop goes to prison and is made somebody's b*tch.

Finally, people need to stop calling 911 every time their ass itches. 911 for domestic disputes, unless physical harm has taken place, is unnecessary. Too many people call 911 just because they're pissed off at a family member and they want the authorities to "win the argument" for them. I'm not saying that is the case here but if the mother had been physically assaulted, I would expect it to be part of the story. The kid probably drank her last beer.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Officer Krissman looks like a typical Xe (Blackwater steroid taking killer) Give him a job with Xe.

as far as Frank Marino the advocate for police officers....stick him with Xe as well. They can go over to the Semitic nations and kill the little brown people with the limited technologies so they can feel strong like Conan.

Recomenditions for action:

Mandatory report to Xe for training effective immediately.
Deployment to Islamic nations September 11th 2011 effective immediately. I chose September 11th 2011 (911) because I know how the fraternities like witchcraft and symbolism.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

I mean, the cops do things like that ALL THE TIME. You know, shooting kids coming at them with a screwdriver, that kind of thing. "He was threatening me with that butter knife, so I shot him" They are DISMISSED FROM ANY CHARGES EVERY TIME.

People can and have been killed with a screwdriver or butterknife. They are not coming at you with an object like that to scratch your back. Deadly force is confronted with deadly force. Any reasonable person would have no problem with the police shooting someone that is coming at them with one of these objects.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

I think this cop is just a scumbag who wanted to shed some blood while hiding behind his badge.

Also Dirty Harry's the man, he may be trigger happy but he doesn't go around shooting people's dogs like this pig, he just whips out his .44 mag and does some serious damage to criminals.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Arizona what is going on? Too much Federal assistance?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join