It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Police Officer Execute Man For Telling Them They Needed A Warrant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
the cop is a murderer

any one blaming the mother should be water boarded

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I would like to hear the 911 call. Seems like maybe the police could have been under the impression they were arriving at an active crime scene.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

man, seeing this scumbag play damage control is sickening. shifty piece of trash looking up and to the left the entire time, so typical the tired recorded message coming out of his mouth. this literally makes me sick. it's getting to the point where i just can't deal anymore

reporter- "but this is the partner making this statement"
scum- "uhh, uhh, uhh, i don't have all the information, i haven't spoken to him personally"
reporter- basically says, "come on, lets cut through the bullsh**"
scum- "herpdeederp"

sigh
edit on 16-6-2011 by thedeadlyrhythm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I think the guillotine should be mandated for murderous law enforcement to set precedent, especially in this case. law enforcement for too long have considered themselves above the law and their idiot brotherhood needs a wake up call

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Tragic, & terrible but I'm glad the cops partner at-least talked out about the ordeal; he did the right thing. Richard Chrisman faces second degree murder charges and was just recently fired also. So for anyone saying their "He'll probably get a slap on the wrist" bit, there it is for ya. Just hoping the charges come through.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Technically, if a cop busts in your house and says, "We don need no stinking warrant" or words to that effect, then pulls a gun and puts it to your head, you would be justified in disarming and then shooting the cop, because he sure is not acting like a cop. Enjoy.

Uhm, no really, you dont.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther9111776
the cop is a murderer

Are we being selective now on presumed innocent until proven guilty and due process? Or does it just apply to everyone except the Police?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I think he may have, if they had been able to get to him quick enough.

I think this guy was :::cough::: blown away.

He was so shocked that he is still suffering from PTSD. He is going to have to leave the job because no one will want to work with him or he will have an unfortunate accident.

He may not be safe even if he leaves the job.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

the cop is a murderer

Are we being selective now on presumed innocent until proven guilty and due process? Or does it just apply to everyone except the Police?

You are confusing ATS membership with the judicial system. ATS members don't have to presume anything about anyone and aren't expected to do anything other than not violate the T&C's.

If you think there have been changes made to the legal system I'm sure there is a website you can view them at.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

the cop is a murderer

Dominique Strauss was also convicted by you Americans without trail. So thats your way of thinking perhaps
(If you are American)
edit on 16-6-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Well then by all means lets ignore comments from people who demand justice while failing to apply it. Your right, why should we correct those statements.. I keep forgetting the motto is deny ignorance...

Carry on.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
Dominique Strauss was also convicted by you Americans without trail. So thats your way of thinking perhaps
(If you are American)

I think you need to do some more research. He has not been convicted of anything. He has however been charged with a crime, which he is innocent of until proven guilty, if the PA can accomplish it.

I am American, and I am assuming by your comment and lack of understanding of how the American Legal system works, your not. You should probably learn how the system works before you attempt to criticise it.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

(If you are American)

I think you need to do some more research. He has not been convicted of anything. He has however been charged with a crime, which he is innocent of until proven guilty, if the PA can accomplish it.

I am American, and I am assuming by your comment and lack of understanding of how the American Legal system works, your not. You should probably learn how the system works before you attempt to criticise it.

Uh Uh, the American people have found him quilty. Ive read the comments here on ATS.

The system didn't I know

(When Strauss just got arrested, most of the comments where like. Rapist etc.. Convicting him without trail. Even the gov worked with that. They say he left in a hurry, leaving his phone. Manipulating.)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Uh Uh, the American people have found him quilty. Ive read the comments here on ATS.

The system didn't I know

Your really going for that leap of logic arent you. He has not been found guilty in a court of law, which is requred. As far as the American people go why the hell would we care? His actions have nothing to do with anyone other than his accusers, and its up to them and the PA to convict him.

Absent any conviction, hes innocent. So please, try to research how our system works before making accusations that are false and untrue.

Gee can we go back and see the comments made in foreign countries about Americans? Are we really going to be that childish and petty to think a personal opinion matters with regards to soemthing no one cares about other than France?
edit on 16-6-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

The system didn't I know

Your really going for that leap of logic arent you. He has not been found guilty in a court of law, which is requred. As far as the American people go why the hell would we care? His actions have nothing to do with anyone other than his accusers, and its up to them and the PA to convict him.

Absent any conviction, hes innocent. So please, try to research how our system works before making accusations that are false and untrue.

You are not so smart hey?

I said that the public opinion in terms of mindset was already that he was guilty. Even the media tried to influence public opinion.

I do not speak how your legal system works.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

And you apparently dont comprehend well because that is not what you claimed to start out with. You stated as a matter of fact that we already found him guilty with no trial, which is untrue.

Then you changed your view to that of the American people, while ignoring the fact that the issue is being played out in New York city, and aside from his arrest making the news, there has been nothing else on the issue, except in New York city.

The majority of Americans could care less who this guy is, where he is from or what he did, since its a local issue for the City of New York to deal with. Why do you think this guy would rate high enough for Americans to give 2 turds who he is?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

And you apparently dont comprehend well because that is not what you claimed to start out with. You stated as a matter of fact that we already found him guilty with no trial, which is untrue.

Then you changed your view to that of the American people, while ignoring the fact that the issue is being played out in New York city, and aside from his arrest making the news, there has been nothing else on the issue, except in New York city.

The majority of Americans could care less who this guy is, where he is from or what he did, since its a local issue for the City of New York to deal with. Why do you think this guy would rate high enough for Americans to give 2 turds who he is?

That is true, I reread it and understand the derailing. I did not changed my vieuw. Yet these past comments are way off topic. ( I am Dutch, perhaps there is the root of our communication prob.)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
I think the guillotine should be mandated for murderous law enforcement to set precedent, especially in this case. law enforcement for too long have considered themselves above the law and their idiot brotherhood needs a wake up call

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS

I concur the government must fear its people not the other way around.

We pay for the government to exist through taxes.

Whenever you tell a government employee they work for you they give you an excuse " we pay our taxes just like you"

But their not telling you this.

but u pay your taxes from being funded through your employment by tax money » understand! conundrum!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

That is true, I reread it and understand the derailing. I did not changed my vieuw. Yet these past comments are way off topic. ( I am Dutch, perhaps there is the root of our communication prob.)

Yes, it is way off topic. However I am not the person who rasied this issue you are.

How are the laws where you are from apply in a scenario like this? Do your police have the ability to enter a house when their is an active Domestic Dispute going on?

Ja, is het manier van onderwerp. Nochtans ben ik niet de persoon die deze kwestie rasied u bent. Hoe zijn de wetten waar u bent van van toepassing zijn in een scenario als dit? Heeft is uw politie de capaciteit om een in te gaan huis wanneer hun een actief Binnenlands gaat Geschil dat?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Yes, it is way off topic. However I am not the person who rasied this issue you are.

How are the laws where you are from apply in a scenario like this? Do your police have the ability to enter a house when their is an active Domestic Dispute going on?

Ja, is het manier van onderwerp. Nochtans ben ik niet de persoon die deze kwestie rasied u bent. Hoe zijn de wetten waar u bent van van toepassing zijn in een scenario als dit? Heeft is uw politie de capaciteit om een in te gaan huis wanneer hun een actief Binnenlands gaat Geschil dat?

From my understanding a cop shooting a cit would be a huge deal in Holland bigger even than in the UK where recently there were complaints in parliament and a public inquiry after a shotgun wielding alcoholic was shot after firing several times out of his window in a posh London suburb.

We really don't have the roid rage comply or die police culture over here in Europe and the behaviour we see every day from US cops is very shocking to us, I have broken a police cordon and had a stand up argument with cops a few times in my rough post industrial home city and just walked on my way, whereas I have seen yanks get the heck kicked out of them for standing on a kerb looking like they may jaywalk and cops seem to kill for the slightest reason in the land of the free.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join