It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Police Officer Execute Man For Telling Them They Needed A Warrant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
this is horrible I will share with everyone I know, thanks for sharing this. I live in arizona and this is the second unwarranted police murder in a month and it has to stop now!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Oh boy he had better end his own life because he is going to be so hated in prison...Arizona has some of toughest men in the world...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I don't understand why they would need to shoot an unarmed person...They had already tased him twice. What else did they need to do? They should have cuffed him and hauled him to jail.
I think that argument between the officer and the victim caused this tragedy. The police became emotionally charged by the argument and decided to put a bullet in the young man. Suppose this is becoming the norm for AZ police? They should try getting in the shade....oh wait....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Datadayne
I dont know who is worse, that dick that murdered the kid or that Frank Marino #er. How the # do u defend a man who murdered a kid. # me.

To explain, using their own words:

Reporter: "Frank, lets be honest. A reasonable person, if they saw that, would say it was outrageous" (referring to telling the victim upon first contact, "I don't need a warrant, MFer" and putting a gun to his head.

Frank Marino: "Well, they would"

I guess Frank Marino isn't a reasonable person. I wonder how much they pay you to sacrifice your self respect on TV like that?

To be honest, I am surprised that anything has been done. I guess after the murder of the Marine in Pima Co, public tension is high and a sacrificial lamb is required. Its about time.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Ya got me, I think every cop should be popping peoples domes who don't toe the line, and just a couple more for GP, just in case they start acting up in the future.

Let's just frog march that cop out into city square and execute him...RIGHT NOW! (That's more sarcasm if you didn't get it)

Did you bother letting my post even sink in past the skin level and reach gray matter. Stuff like this happens, once is to many times. It drives me crazy that people don't even want a trial. It also drives me nuts when the police unions immediately jump to a officers defense when they're arrested, especially in cases like this. They need to take a breather before releasing a statement.

Most cops are good people trying to provide safety for the citizens and family they serve. They are rarely on scene when a crime occurs, hence always too late.

In todays media age, one bad cop in detroit gets filmed, another in Houston the next day and another in Seattle the next...and so on, see a pattern here? Now they're all bad? I don't think so.

edit on 15-6-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Oh boy he had better end his own life because he is going to be so hated in prison...Arizona has some of toughest men in the world...

If he's found guilty he'll go to prison like Paris Hilton went to prison, something modeled on a European prison with on suite power showers and full fast internet access and a nice sweet relationships with the guards.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SnakeShot
Far as I know they didn't need a warrant if the lady invited them in. If the kid was in his bedroom then that might be a different story?

I'm sure he'll get paid leave and then a slap on the wrist unfortunately.

I am going to add some info, but I am going to make this declaration up front so certain people dont go down the road of unconciditional support ofr the Cop.

You would be correct. If a person who has access and control to the property, they can allow Law Enforcement in without a warrant. If a person insdie the house occupies a room and takes the measures of making it clear people need to seek permission to enter the room (IE keeping bedroom door closed / locked etc) then a warrant would be needed IF the officers are wanting to search the room for something specific.

A warrant is needed for a specific search. It is not needed when responding to a 911 call, since at that part its an investigation. Because the call came from a person who was part of the disturbance, the officers were within the law by entering.

What occured from that point on seems to be the problem. I will point out that the OP really needs to take the time when writing out what occured. In your zeal to post this, you left out a LOT of information and you make it sound like something that did not occur.

You state the officers entered, confronted the suspect, pulled their gun, shot the dog and then killed the suspect all within the same actions and this is FALSE. Your own source video also contradicts what you typed. So would you please edit your comments to reflect what actually occured, and not your opinion?

They talk about an altercation that occured inside, and the guy being tasered twice. I am curious what prompted those actions.

As far as the dog being shot, was the dog aggressive towards the officers? What kind of dog was it? Is it trained to attack based on verbal commands?

As far as the suspect being shot and killed, I am curious to see what type of justification the officer used to make that decision. The response from his partner also adds a shadow of misbehavior on the part of the other officer. We are getting the families side of the story, and so far only have the typical under investigation from the Police Department.

Before I decide, I would like to see all of the events from start to finish, from all parties involved to see how it came down to the suspect being shot and killed. If its determined the officer violated the law, then by all means, charge him and send him to jail.

Until then though, there is some key information missing.

Since this involved a domestic, there would be no need for a warrant to either enter the property or any rooms within.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

If he's found guilty he'll go to prison like Paris Hilton went to prison, something modeled on a European prison with on suite power showers and full fast internet access and a nice sweet relationships with the guards.

Lol where do you guys come up with this crap?
edit on 15-6-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

The same amount of money that goes to a lawyer whose sole job is to zealously represent their client. The guy is a Union Rep.. Take what he says with a grain of salt since he is being paid to tow the party line in that capacity.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I have to agree with you. I don't think all policemen are bad or dirty. In fact, most are good people although cynics. However, the fact of the matter is that the bad ones get the publicity. That's why is important that this man is dealt with swiftly and by the law. AND fire that spokesperson. If a jury finds him guilty of murder, then send him to prison. Unfortunately, for him, that means a death sentence.... not much unlike the kid he killed.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by Thepreye

Lol where do you guys come up with this crap?
edit on 15-6-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Chill out it was a joke like exaggeration, all true in Scandinavia but I didn't think folk would believe it if I added the saunas and masseurs.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

You missed my sarcasm.. Thats why I placed the LOL in with my question

Its all good...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

You missed my sarcasm.. Thats why I placed the LOL in with my question

Its all good...

Soz dude it's 2.06 am here.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Its cool man...

No worries.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
i blame the mother,

i mean, what was she thinking?

letting the state do her disciplining for her.

as Xcathedra pointed out mom let them in
so they didn't need a "MuFuing" warrant.

the officers trogloditic behavior was definitely unwarranted.

with all due respect, to the victims of these types of atrocities, but it seems that in most cases a healthy lack of respect for authority [especially the irrational kind], just might have been the difference between being judged by 12 instead of being buried by 6.

that said me and my lil bro learned how to make claymores using plastic soap-dishes,
straight from the cia black books, among other things.

i suppose i should refresh my memory,

now where are those boxes...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
i blame the mother,

i mean, what was she thinking?

letting the state do her disciplining for her.

as Xcathedra pointed out mom let them in
so they didn't need a "MuFuing" warrant.

the officers trogloditic behavior was definitely unwarranted.

with all due respect, to the victims of these types of atrocities, but it seems that in most cases a healthy lack of respect for authority [especially the irrational kind], just might have been the difference between being judged by 12 instead of being buried by 6.

that said me and my lil bro learned how to make claymores using plastic soap-dishes,
straight from the cia black books, among other things.

i suppose i should refresh my memory,

now where are those boxes...

Just to make sure I get your post, your saying that the mother should have known better then to let a cop into her house? ikr, I totally agree, it's an invitation for disaster. She might as well have pulled the trigger herself, send her to prison for reckless faith in the police.

The dog probably should have had a healthy fear of he police too and his death could have been avoided. Be obedient, do as your told, bend over and take it when the police want you to do something and you might avoid being buried 6 feet under. If your real good and sit when your told you might get a doggy biscuit.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well for once we have a "good cop". That's what I always say. If the good ones don't stop the bad ones then they are accomplishes and just as guilty. Now we have one that actually seems to be ok. Curious to see if he/she will survive long in the force for being a rat.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

yes you got the mother part right, by not raising her child properly
concerning values she set him and herself up for this tragedy,
this is what happens when you don't take charge of your own life.

the"good doggie" part of the reply makes me wonder
if the healthy disrespect part of my post was misunderstood.

you do know what claymore means?

and i don't mean the sword kind.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Technically, if a cop busts in your house and says, "We don need no stinking warrant" or words to that effect, then pulls a gun and puts it to your head, you would be justified in disarming and then shooting the cop, because he sure is not acting like a cop. And his partner, since he is also in your room threatening you by packing heat. They could be tricky home invasion criminals for all you know. Kid didn't know his idiot mother had called the cops on him, therefore they truly did not need a warrant, but still.

I know if someone comes in my house with guns drawn, pretending he is a cop, I'm more likely to shoot him than believe he's a cop and see if I die or not. Maybe I'm just crazy.

I mean, the cops do things like that ALL THE TIME. You know, shooting kids coming at them with a screwdriver, that kind of thing. "He was threatening me with that butter knife, so I shot him" They are DISMISSED FROM ANY CHARGES EVERY TIME.

I remember them shooting a 12 year old girl in Miami.. Cop stated, "She was coming at me. I was in fear for my life" A GROWN MAN... fearing for his life from a 12 year old GIRL, who was not carrying any weapon. He was not charged with any type of crime. A "justified shooting" I believe they called it. And this was long before 911 and the total gestapo police state the US has become now.

How long are people going to put up with this? I'll tell you how long, FOREVER. In the middle ages, no one dared complain if the lord raped their daughter or kidnapped and killed people, they were too spineless and afraid. ANd they were a lot tougher back then than anyone is now. No one has the spine to stand up to this stuff. So that's what you get.

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Oh, and you better believe his partner will be DESTROYED by the other cops, for narcing out one of their own. Probably commit "suicide" cause he will get so depressed over this. Or decide to suddenly commit crimes, then resist arrest and so they will be "forced" to shoot him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join