It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Police Officer Execute Man For Telling Them They Needed A Warrant

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
My thoughts on this subject are as follows. First of all, and obviously, the behaviour of this cop, REGARDLESS of what words, or mitigating factors may or may not be in evidence, is utterly deplorable. There is no circumstance, where an armed officer, can even begin to justify pulling out a weapon on an unarmed suspect, and then going the whole hog and discharging his weapon into that unarmed person.
I do not give a god damn if the lad was comparing the officers mother to the Whore of Babylon. I do not give a damn, if the lad was flipping him a double barreled bird! Even if the lad was throwing handfuls of his own excrement at the officers, there is no reason for that to have resulted in the death of a completely un armed individual.

The second part of my thinking on this incident , is that it is surely strange that an officer of nine years expirience, decides that he is going to go postal, but , rather than doing so in the direction of some serious scumbags, rather than marching into the local dens and hidey holes of the mob, and blowing gaping holes in thier chests, and emptying the brain pans of the worst scum in town, THIS pillock, chooses to pull out and end some bolshy young man, who as far as this incident goes, was probably doing nothing worse than causing a disturbance of the peace.

In summary, there are no doubt criminal elements who have escaped justice, who DO deserve to get screwed as hard and long as physics allows for. There are un prosecuted but clearly evil people in the world, dealing drugs to vunerable kids, peddling images of children, raping and killing and getting away with it. Killing those people without sanction or orders to kill or capture would still be considered wrong, but at least would have the benifit of being socialy useful. But the actions of this officer ought to be shown in thier starkest , most honest entirety, to new recruits, so that these new officers can see what you DO NOT DO.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The fact that the dog was shot seems to be a pattern here, are they told to always fire at the dog?

I guess the lady didn't catch the ATS thread about not ever calling 9/11. See, ATS may just save your life.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
2 months ago cops came to my house and beat me unconcious , choked me so bad that my throat was crushed, and did permanent damage to my right arm with the handcuffs.

I did not resist arrest in any way, hell i didn't even know i was under arrest. They just knocked on my door, said are you (name)? and then as soon as i said yes, i found myself on the ground getting beaten.

This is in Canada mind you.

I hate all cops.

I have a friend from highschool who is a cop, and one night he said he has the best job in the world because he can do anything to anyone. That's his mindset. And when he was in highschool he was a complete idiot, and treated others like crap.

My best buddies cousin is an officer, and tells us stories of when he is downtown responding to calls, he just goes in and starts clubbing people without hesitation. He brags about it, quite frankly.

This is the mind set of todays police. Not just in arizona. Also, when i was beaten unconcious and booked for a crime i didn't commit, i woke up to both officers walking inside my home. I didn';t let them in by the way.

I hate all cops, too many bad seeds. Too untrustworthy. Sorry to the good ones, but ever since that incident, i fear cops. Before that i may have believed some of the BS about it being 1 bad seed. Almost all cops become bad seeds over time. Thats how i feel.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
What ever happened to Police officer being a gentlemans job, a respectable job that kids can look up to as idols...

What ever happened to protecting our rights, and innocents? It's fairly obvious that Gangs should get a zero-tolerance type of reaction from the police force... I am all for that.

But incidents like this demand a solution... Arizona needs a vigiliante for rogue cops that are protected.

I'd be all for taking him down (officer in question), and if he has a dog, take it down too.

Sometimes I wish, I wish, I wish we still lived a respectful religious life, like we did in the 40's and 50's... where just conversing with your neighbor was a daily thing...

This is what a godless world is... (and I'm not even religious)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Amazed at the hate for ALL cops based off of a few reported incidents. I've never had a bad experience (other than getting tickets), but all the police have treated me with respect and kindness. I've been arrested twice and was respectful both times and was treated with respect in kind.

And for those folks that say NOT to call the police, I hope that never comes back to haunt you some day because your advice may have killed someone who was afraid to call 911.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I fear a day will come if cops don't very soon put a end to this sh!t, where not all of the population will revolt but small groups will start acting as vigilante and will use the old "An eye for an eye" and every time a cop will randomly shoot and kill someone... a cop will randomly be shot and killed by the actions of his colleague...

Can you imagine the sh!t this would start in between cops and law enforcement departments... a cop shot random a guy for no valid reason... some guy shoot a random cop... even if the cop gets covered by the system he'll be frowned upon and blamed for the lost of the other cop by his brothers... That's -> IF

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

Count yourself lucky then, many of us have been mistreated by the police, and I am not talking about tickets either. I don't call the police, I lock and load. People really wouldn't have the balls to come at our house though, word gets around when someone unloads a truck full of guns

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mindpurge

What ever happened to Police officer being a gentlemans job, a respectable job that kids can look up to as idols...

I use to know a couple solids like that.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mindpurge

What ever happened to protecting our rights, and innocents?

That was lost when corruption was allowed to run rampant, and the system was designed to protect all cops, regardless of what they have done, whenever and wherever possible.

In they eyes of law enforcers, no matter what the situation, you are going to be seen as a criminal, or enemy combatant, and likely treated accordingly... Especially for the ignorant who dare to question any LEO's authority, even worse for those of an ethnic minority.

It doesn't have to be this way, and we didn't have to be here now... But unless things change unfortunately this cycle will continue until there is literally war in the streets between law enforcement and the very people they were sworn to protect and serve.

They had better pray they do not provoke that beast.

edit on 16-6-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
When are you people going to understand? We are not now governed under constitutional law. Let me repeat that: We aint under a US constitution. We are governed, controlled, policed, what ever you want to call it, under the PATRIOT ACT. Not enough people have contacted their senators and representatives to have the patriot act repealed, hell, it was just extended in May of this year. You can lament, complain, cry, whatever you want to do, but it isn't going to change a thing until the Patriot Act is repealed permanently.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag
Amazed at the hate for ALL cops based off of a few reported incidents. I've never had a bad experience (other than getting tickets), but all the police have treated me with respect and kindness. I've been arrested twice and was respectful both times and was treated with respect in kind.

And for those folks that say NOT to call the police, I hope that never comes back to haunt you some day because your advice may have killed someone who was afraid to call 911.

The problem you ignorant fool is that they seem to have the ability to be able to randomly decide to kill someone and all they get "when and if ever" they get caught because someone happened to be able to film it or whatever... they get "Suspended with pay"

NOW you tell me whats the difference between "being sent home while being paid" and a "paid vacation" over on top of that they have the "code" where they must pretty much cover their colleagues sh!t and not talk about it otherwise they will be treated like crap for the rest of their police careers that's IF the supervisor don't have a teeth on him and use the first reason to fire the cop that did the right thing and spoke the truth about what happened...

Corruption is an infection son, it spread rapidly if left untreated...remember that... or it'll come back to hunt you... OR maybe your wife and kids because two jacka$$es needed a random moron to kill so they can both get a couple paid weeks off to go on the fishing trip they had planned for awhile...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If cops treat citizens with that much contemp and viciousness they deserve to be shot dead,the mother should have shot him,id have shot that man,because he wasnt a cop when he murdered that young man,he was a low life punk

Half way near the gestapo,ohh and shooting dogs seems to be their tag nowadays,that deserves a bullet in the head because they can shoot your dog,there may also be intent too shoot you,you can still protect yourself against a cop,this story just proves that you should,better him dead than you

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Before I say anything else I would like to commend the 14 year veteran partner for having the courage to come forward against his partner.. That takes a lot of guts and I can respect that...

With that said..

I cannot fathom what must have been going through this officer's head to convince him that he had the right to be judge, jury and executioner.. As far as I know killing an unarmed civilian is not what would be considered a "good shoot" especially since his partner re-iterated that this 29 year old man (although probably not completely innocent) was not an immediate threat.. Then afterward I watched the head of the police union.. As another poster said, if this man has rights, where was the consideration for the rights of the young man that was shot to death in his own home? Where is his justice?

I really wish I could call events like this "Isolated incidents".... but they just happen too darn frequently.
edit on 16-6-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by grahag

Count yourself lucky then, many of us have been mistreated by the police, and I am not talking about tickets either. I don't call the police, I lock and load. People really wouldn't have the balls to come at our house though, word gets around when someone unloads a truck full of guns

hahaha Amen.... lol

second...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Where are the cops on ATS to give us an insight?

What's with the this being the fault of the godless? I'm and atheist, and my world is all about helping people. I'm non-violent. I don't even eat meat.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah
If cops treat citizens with that much contemp and viciousness they deserve to be shot dead,the mother should have shot him,id have shot that man,because he wasnt a cop when he murdered that young man,he was a low life punk

Half way near the gestapo,ohh and shooting dogs seems to be their tag nowadays,that deserves a bullet in the head because they can shoot your dog,there may also be intent too shoot you,you can still protect yourself against a cop,this story just proves that you should,better him dead than you

I know eh??? looks like they made shooting dogs a signature move and PETA's not even stumbling down naked... something's wrong somewhere...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident

What's with the this being the fault of the godless? I'm and atheist, and my world is all about helping people. I'm non-violent. I don't even eat meat.

Yet you come to a thread about police corruption and try to start war between believers and non-believers isn't that evil and vicious I'm not even sure yet how your post relate to the thread its just a vicious non provoked attack on others beliefs for no reason...???

PS: Sydney's "Mutilator" named John McDonald was Australia's most notorious serial killer he was a strict vegetarian but that didn't stop him did it???

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
What should be alarming is that for every case like this that gets public exposure in the media, there are thousands of cases of brutality, corruption, murder and cover ups that will never see the light of day.

It's not necessarily these very public cases that should worry them, it is the ones they believe they have successfully covered up that should haunt them, while these public cases draw a lot of attention, and generate contempt for law enforcement, the "forgotten" cases that never were settled can potentially radicalize people into a movement, one that can eventually turn very violent.

They are creating a monster.... One that will bite them in the ass one day.

If the hate you see for law enforcement seems disproportionate lately, because there are so few cases that get media coverage... Think for a moment, about the possibility that all of this hate and contempt are not at all disproportionate because it really is "that bad" out there, and a lot of it simply isn't made public in any way.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
In america we are in a dire situation with our police. sure there is good cops, yada yada... but we bred into our law a situation in which we assigned them the position of being the ever-present ALPHAS.

DON'T LOOK AT A COP WRONG
DON'T TALK BACK TO A COP
DON'T EVER QUESTION A COP

these are brave people that took on a job to protect us and our interest, and do deserve respect on those merits. but now it's widely accepted fact that you HAVE to cow down to them and assume a submissive posture or else they will start busting balls. now sure not all cops are killers, but damn near all of them play the public bully role.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_

Originally posted by gentledissident

Yet you come to a thread about police corruption and try to start war between believers and non-believers isn't that evil and vicious I'm not even sure yet how your post relate to the thread its just a vicious non provoked attack on others beliefs for no reason...???

No, I didn't come to start trouble. I was referring to someone in this thread who blamed police violence on godlessness. I was pointing out that I personally can't see that being the cause.

Originally posted by _R4t_ PS: Sydney's "Mutilator" named John McDonald was Australia's most notorious serial killer he was a strict vegetarian but that didn't stop him did it???

I don't know who he is. I guess we have different motivations.
edit on 16-6-2011 by gentledissident because: chill bro

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join