It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage shows Moon turning into glowing orbs..Hologram?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I suggest you mute before viewing the music is god awful.

I understand that disabled comments usually means a fake but..it looks very natural. CGI usually has a very artificial look to it, while this seems different. The up-loader accuses project blue-beam, could this be a hologram?
edit on 15-6-2011 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

I understand that disabled comments usually means a fake

Also adding music also means fake - why not the filmer talking whilst he is filming, explaining what they are seeing.
edit on 15-6-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

Anything that finishes with the message of repent is fake to me and just religious people scared of their "loving" god.

Who is to say the "orbs" are even in the same location as the moon should have been.

Also, sometimes the moon has a bluish glow to it, it is called earthshine. Where do you think "once in a blue moon" came from?

Pred...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

I suggest you mute before viewing the music is god awful.

I understand that disabled comments usually means a fake but..it looks very natural. CGI usually has a very artificial look to it, while this seems different. The up-loader accuses project blue-beam, could this be a hologram?
edit on 15-6-2011 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

Why does he act like it is something unusual when he had videos before of the same thing? His videos are highly suspicious, thats the first thing I do now days, check the uploaders videos and profile.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Aside from the music, uploader and message, watching this with no sound is still intriguing. What is that light formation?!

spec

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
With no point of reference, that could be a house on a hill with christmas lights for all we know.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Could be just the moon shot through tree limbs and out of focus, making it look like that.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yep, I had the same thought about tree branches as SpacedOut85. It looks similar to videos posted in the past that were the moon through branches.

Also, you were just beat to the bell by this previous post.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Was this shot through security glass, the none shatter stuff with wire running through it? If you look closely there appears to be some vertical/horisontal cross hatching visible on the orbs. This appears static in relation to the lights movement which means this could have been shot through a window.

Is this also a hallmark of CGI?

Looks fake to me.

join