It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Idol GOP Debate on "The Cartoon News Network" - Gerald Celente (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If you have ever wondered what the debates are REALLY about, have a look!

Celente gives us a moment of clarity and lashes out at CNN for their Fluff Coverage of the debates. I can't believe what is happening here as the US and the World is heading down the crapper...the "Leaders" are talking about Pizza and American Idol.

For those that missed it...I'm not exaggerating. They are basically laughing at us while taking the food off our table, the change from our pockets and the futures from our children...and this makes it clear.

edit on 15-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Great post as always Jude! I love this guy! The three G's...."Gun's, gold, and a getaway plan." One of the few that is in a position to get his voice out there and make the masses aware. I would love to see him on CNN or FOX news, he would run laps around those ignominious's!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I really like Celente, he does not do well with sugar coating anything.
Gimme the hard facts and let's find a way to fix it!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84
Great post as always Jude! I love this guy! The three G's...."Gun's, gold, and a getaway plan." One of the few that is in a position to get his voice out there and make the masses aware. I would love to see him on CNN or FOX news, he would run laps around those ignominious's!

They would cower at a well thought out and intelligent debate on CNN. Celente pulls no punches and CNN would be left Black and Blue...licking their wounds. lol

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by jude11

I really like Celente, he does not do well with sugar coating anything.
Gimme the hard facts and let's find a way to fix it!

Celente and Ron Paul would make a great pair on the Hill.

top topics

join