It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting u.f.o video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hi, i just came across this on the tube. Enjoy and herald your opinions

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on June 16th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
these orbs are insectoid recon drones known as type 23 "hu-chu-man-lee" probes, commonly sent in advance of invasion fleets.

now that i have spoken this topic may be marked as PROVEN and closed.

/topic

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Looks like a flying LED light toy. Of course, once the music started, I knew it was giong to be fake anyways.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have no idea what it is that's on the video , what I do know after looking at the youtube channel of the youtube poster is its probably not what he wants you to think it is .
Here is a video from his channel that nails the lid on the coffin of his credibility in my opinion

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

post by fishspeaker
now that i have spoken this topic may be marked as PROVEN and closed.

Yeah right

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Interesting video, the lights do not look like a regular craft. I wish people would use tripods more often when filming UFOs - though of course these buggers are known to move quite fast.

The footage is interesting, but it is impossible to tell if I am looking at the moon reflecting off of some body of water. At 2:00 minutes that is what it reminds me of.

If this is actually in the air then this is pretty interesting.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

If it doesn't hurt the uploader's credibility, we at least know he's got some terrible taste in music.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

So you don't think filming planes and then stop framing the video as the aviation lights flash to give the effect of a triangle craft isn't just a weeee bit deceptive ?
Just another youtuber desperate for attention and wanting to fool people into believing he's special

And yes he does have a truly woeful taste in music
Oh and he believes that the Moon is a Hologram ..... kinda puts pay to the whole did we go to the Moon argument doesn't it

edit on 15-6-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

good call, not sure if water or some other bubbling liquid that he is filming the reflection of moon off of. seems like it. and if not the text in the video is puzzling.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Really only two possibilities here as far as I can tell. You have hoax or genuine UFO. I'm no expert, but it doesn't seem to be any kind of conventional object with which I'm familiar.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Looks like a flying LED light toy. Of course, once the music started, I knew it was giong to be fake anyways.

Which flying LED light toy does it look like? Did you have a particular type in mind? That seems like an awfully elaborate toy, although I don't know much about these things. Maybe you could provide a link to a video of this kind of toy, or maybe to a web site where one could be purchased. Or, you know, at least something similar.

edit on 16-6-2011 by Orkojoker because: messed up

edit on 16-6-2011 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I have no idea what it is that's on the video , what I do know after looking at the youtube channel of the youtube poster is its probably not what he wants you to think it is .
Here is a video from his channel that nails the lid on the coffin of his credibility in my opinion

For real, what is up with that? The music in the background is bad enough, but what does he think he's trying to do? Is that video by the same guy?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I have no idea what it is that's on the video....

Since you placed second from contest : Most shaky video with cheesy music.

WE have no idea too...

Ever think about using stable objects like the top of your car, a friend shoulder, a big rock,a tree branch, a fence anything...that help bring us a minimum stable video.

Also music, ANY music add N O T H I N G to the video, worse, it cut credibility for about 120%.

Nice try, thx for the effort

I guaranteed if i have the chance one day to film a ufo that my vid or pic will be shake free , HD crystal clear, will last more than the usual 20 seconds AND i will not forget the zoom fonction
edit on 16/6/2011 by B3lz3buth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Here's my opinion..

It's the Moon being seen/shot through a thicket of branches and leaves from a Tree or Bush with the focus slightly a skewed. I've shot footage like this before to be used in my researchers identification toolbox of tricks.

Johnny

top topics

join