It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Newb...and proud of it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
My name is Ford but people mostly call me Reap.
I'm a writer, mostly Science fiction, fantasy, post-apocalyptic, period pieces, and crime/mystery.
I'm also a starting out Screenwriter and Director looking to get my start.
I've been coming to this website and reading posts for the last five months and decided it was
time to take the leap and join this site.
My main interests for joining is in cryptozoology, Ancient and lost Civilization, and Xenoarchaeology/ufo's
So that is really all I have to say about myself. So I will see you all in the forums.

xXR34P3RXx

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xXR34P3RXx

Hi Ford, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Welcome....look forward to your posts , and maybe you'll consider posting a lil something in the creative writing thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yeah I would definitely like to post on there, I didn't even know this site had a post for creative writing.
I'll have to check it out, thanks for letting me know.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXR34P3RXx
My name is Ford but people mostly call me Reap.

My main interests for joining is in cryptozoology, Ancient and lost Civilization, and Xenoarchaeology/ufo's
So that is really all I have to say about myself. So I will see you all in the forums.

Welcome to the madhouse we call home.

Please keep all arms, limbs and vital organs in the tram while moving.
\

Looking forward to your contributions over in the Writers Forum. Great group of Guys and Gals. All very talented.

There is cold beer and pizza in the Frig, No shoes on the couch and please let the cat out before you turn in for the night.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!
I look forward to reading some of your posts.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thank you to all who have welcomed me.
You all have made me feel right at home.
The only question I have now is how to I add a Signature and Picture, and update my profile more that just my likes and dislikes. Haha.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

There's an ats freshmen forum...its a good place to start. Welcome and make yourself at home.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Welcome, I know how it feels to be the new guy. I also searched through these forums for a long time, until i finally convinced myself to sign up. Hope everything goes well for your screenplay. See you on the forum!
-Bruce

top topics

join