It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have to appologise, I have brought on the end of the world

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Maybe the best Gamble you could take is get you and your family to one of the British Territories.

Once you get there find a church. Tell the person there you came there to work for God.

You'll be fine there.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If you have faith the evil side will "bail you out", it should be easy for you to have faith God will, too.

Instead of selling your soul to the evil forces, you should surrender it to God. In any ways, a contract with the Devil might attract him to end up tricking your loved ones.

God won't do that. Ask and you will receive. But don't ask the Devil.

I have also pondered the question to know if I had effects on this universe. The obvious answer is yes! I am an inextricable part of it, like the fiber of a carpet. Without me, the carpet isn't whole. But it still holds into one piece, without me. ( But not as nice looking, tho! : )

The troubles you relate in your life to what is happening to the world are not the cause. Instead, you felt the same energy the world felt, and received the same reactions.
You are WAY more sensitive than you might know yourself. It can be bad if you let yourself be drowned by all the input that goes through your mind, but it can be good if you use it to solve problems as, or before, they arrive.

The fact you chose the wrong side in a 50/50 situation is proof you are more afraid of the greatness in you than you are of the Devil. And that is the Devil's first work that sends you on a sad path that will lead for you to wishing to sell your soul. Why?

Because the way you get twisted make it so that your prayers end up in the void section of life because they do not concern important facts of life, rather trivial ones, like money making.

Be nice to someone and He will notice. Do not expect any form of gain from it, and you will soon find yourself to be richer, in many aspects.

Sometimes it will be just enough to keep you afloat. From there, it is easy to build something new, and durable.

As for 2012, if anything is to be expected, in my opinion, it is a form of changing, which is similar to Death in many aspects, but not deadly in itself, except for now useless parts, in profit of new ones.

You probably feel a change is coming your way, and the worlds way at the same time, but change is good. That is why God gave you free will, so you can change. And changing for the Better or the Worst is up to all of us, individually.
You recognize yourself you let evil find its niche in you. It's time to open the door to God so He can find His place in the Temple you are. Evil won't stay long after that.

Be confident in your Faith to Him, and prepare yourself! God as Blessed you with two new lives to take care of. If He trusts you, so should you!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Here - try this:

Solipsism
en.wikipedia.org...

Solipsism ( /ˈsɒlɨpsɪzəm/) is the philosophical idea that only one's own mind is sure to exist. The term comes from Latin solus (alone) and ipse (self). Solipsism is an epistemological or ontological position that knowledge of anything outside one's own specific mind is unjustified. The external world and other minds cannot be known and might not exist. In the history of philosophy, solipsism has served as a skeptical hypothesis.
en.wikipedia.org...

Actually... It's my fault the world is coming to and end. Sorry to beat you to it.

edit on 6/25/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join