It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have to appologise, I have brought on the end of the world

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yes very outlandish I know and very hard to believe but just hear me out. I believe that for each life there is an individual universe. I also believe that we are all here for our gods to battle for our souls, there is the evil side and there is the good side. We all start off innocent and the two sides battle it out to influence you into going there way and once the battle is finished the end of days is played out. Each Universe holds only one soul and everybody else is housed in their own Universe however in universes other than your own, you believe that you are as real as the intended subject as to convince them everything is real.

I am 28 years old and I can honestly say that my life started out perfect however over the years it has gone down hill, mostly down to my own undoing but as this has happened things have progressivly got worse in our world. I joined the Military when I was 18 and the evil accelerated from there. In a way I did not fit in with the rest and ended up drinking lots and spending lots of money and getting into debt. Since then my money troubles have escellated expidentially and I have been swallowed into a world that inhibits anything that I would like to acheive. I have since left the Military and am now married with one child and have a second due in the next few weeks.

However here's the bad part, I had to be bailed out by my parents twice in order to service my debts and I know owe them personally £20,000. This makes me very nervouse as they earn a fraction that I do and I know they cannot afford to pay it for me, at the same time in the UK things have gone to the worse and things become very expensive and I found myself with a single income with a mortgage to pay as well as a second mortgage to my parents. I am not going to lie I spent lots of money drinking and even some on drugs because I wanted to remove myself from my own reality and also I realise that I made massive mistakes and should have taken more responsibility.

Anyway during this time I have rebuilt up another debt in my own name to £25,000 when added to the other makes 45k. This has risen drastically recently because when I realised I may be in trouble I got desperate and now realise that the evil side were whispering in my ear to make me create a worse scenario for myself. So I ran out of options and resorted to gambling, I do not know how it happened but I seemed to be out of control and I seem to be the type pf person who always chooses the wrong side in a 50/50. I again believe that the evil side were influencing the outcomes to further their goal. Anyway I do not want to put my problems onto my wife and parents so decided that I should sacrifice my own soul in favour of saving them from my money problems. I realise that on my synopsis that they are not real however I do not want to take the chance in case I have it wrong.

So I am driving home from work and I have thoughts in my head to make a deal with the evil side. I ask that they are welcome to my sould and to do as they wish as long as they make sure that my wife, children and parents will be safeguarded from my money problems. The strangest prescence came over me, it was vile but no obvious contact was made. I then stopped by the bookmakers and made a bet in hope that the evil side had accepted my soul as payment in return to secure my family. Anyway it didn't happen that way and I lost my money, but the strangest thing is that through my journey that all the earths problems and disasters have co-incided with my plight to the evil side. The latest seems to have caused another eruption in Etheopia and NZ.

Anyway the prophecies are correct, the world is ending by 2012 because my life is due to end. It is all my own doing and I have failed my test of faith and have sinned by greed. I have asked for forgivness and hope that the intentions of sacrificing myself for the good of my family will hold me in good stead. Anyway the influences are still here and I don't know how much longer I can resist them. I expect a visit from the devil any time now so that he can collect my soul that I voluntarily offered him. As a by product my demise means the end of this universe so I will take you all with me and I appologise immensly. However I am out of options now and need to find the ideal way to end all of this without raising suspicion as then my family will be looked after.

Have mercy on me and pray for me. You probably think I am 100% crazy and I would be inclined to agree but only I can understand the test I have been through and I know I have failed beyond belief. I am sorry lord that I failed so bad and I hope that my failure can inspire others to go to you, which is why I write this passage.

Good luck everyvody in your own tests and with the greatest of intentions I hope I do not see you on the other side.

Do not be afraid.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
***shakes fist***

DAMN YOU!!!!

Just jokin. I think youre barking up the wrong tree on this one. If anyone caused the end of the world Im positive it was Justin Beiber... his music resonates harmonically with evil and opened the gates of hell.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

true that!
second

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

You could accept Christ as your Lord and master and pray for guidance.

With guidance would come forgiveness, if you need to be forgiven.

I am a christian and still have a pretty active lifestyle. Get drunk, gamble a lot, loafer,
not restricted with girls. Just try not to bring harm to others.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
On an up side if you are right, you have only killed your universe, ours are all fine so don't be sorry!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

It is not me I am concerned with, it is my family. If I have made the gravest of judgements by believing it is only me in this universe, then I have destroyed 6 lives instead of 1. The guilt is phenominal and I have no options to fix it. I would literally be raped by the devil every minute of every day for the rest of eternity just so that I did not cause pain on my family.

I feel the spiritual world is closing in on me quickly and I do not think I have long to right this incredible wrong I have done.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Can you please explain the following statement that you made?

As a by product my demise means the end of this universe so I will take you all with me and I appologise immensly.

Just curious how the demise of the universe is a by-product of your deal with the devil. Maybe I missed something.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Michael all i can say is DO NOT GO TO THE Dark Side Luke, its called "living in the world of Capitalism," thus the reason for bankruptcy. Bankers know that given every short time frames their clients cannot pay back their debts, thus the loss of lands for many billions of people, as well as families crumble, so dont worry man, its just a ride
ride along, it will either get better or worse

But do not give the only thing you have up for grabs and that is your soul-vessel, don't do it

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

So.....
Should I already sell all of my belongings and give them to a radio station in Oakland?
Or just go shop till I drop?
I'm leaning toward shopping, I need some new Chucks.

Good luck on your journey though.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Don't worry. I have to brag, I have saved and renewed the world.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

Because this Universe is my test, when they are done the Universe is no longer required. Each living organisim that requires testing has their own universe with their own unique circumstances in order to perform the greatest test for them.

I can see beauty in the universe everywhere especially in my daughter and will loath to leave her so soon. My only advice can be to enjoy the beauties of nature and disregard society as it will be society that destroys you in the end.

I wish we could all experience utopia but it appears that is not the way it was intended to be.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Oh look! Another thread about some persons' bloated ego claiming the end of the world is a result of something of their doing! Hurray! Now, if only we can get another birther thread going, we can bring ATS back to the fringe it belongs to!

Seriously, OP, get help. Like help for your gambling problem, help with the obviously poor choices you make in life.

And one more thing: who do you think you are that your solo actions can affect an entire planet and the ecosystem upon it? Are you seriously this delusional?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I am so sad after reading this.
I don't have any other words except...I am sorry for you. What a burden you have placed on yourself.

I am not sure yet what I believe in regards to God, but I do believe in strong and healing energy. And I believe that prayer, in whatever form people choose, allows this to be directed to those who need it.

So....I will pray for you and your family in my own way.

Love to you,
12-

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggyMcBigPants

With all due respect to you, I have admitted that all fault lies with me. Also I have said that we are all equal in the fact we all have our own universe so please do not flame me I mean you no harm. I do not doubt for one minute that I have failed and I am prepared to accept my own responsibilities but I cannot have my family suffer for me, if it turns out that I was wrong.

My beliefs are my beliefs as yours are yours, believe or not I do not want no arguments.

For the others thank you for your concern, I hope you can take something posative from my words.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Michael, listen to me, your debt is an illusion, it does not exist! Your family is not an illusion and they need you to be safe from harm; the harm that resides within you.

You are riddled with guilt and pain and so you are absorbed by the negative! Forgive yourself and then stop blaming GOD! Every time you gambled you prayed and it did not pay off, so you questioned why; this is blaming and you must stop.

Yes, you created your world, but you were trapped by the negative forces that never gave you a chance to see the abundance that surrounds you.

It is time to Forgive yourself by stop blaming everything around you; the drink, the money, the debt, the gambling, it was not at fault, you were! So let it go!

I think it is time you answer that door that has been knocking! The one that you know about, the one that will invite Christ into your life, it is time to "serve" and it is time to heal!

When this end comes you will not have debt but you will still have doubt; rid yourself of it and trust in GOD to deliver you, and when that time comes to be Judged accept yourself wholly and thoroughly by not Blaming anyone but yourself. Do not blame evil because that is what evil wants!

It is going to be OK! GOD Bless you Michael!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Thank you for your words, I do think you may have misunderstood me a little though. I do not blame God in the slightest neither do I in the evil forces, it is me that has allowed myself to be influenced by the wrong side. I am ready for god and I am ready for redemption however I am eating myself inside about what I have brought on others that far from deserve it, so much so I feel I should be punished for my actions.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Firstly I would say dont give up, go see someone at your local citizens advice, tell them everything about your debts only, they can arrange for some of your debts to be paid in smaller amounts and it will stop any threatening letters/ court action, then I would go see a councellor via your doctor it sounds like you may be suffering from depression and if left undetected you may not be around to see your kid grow up, good luck and try keep your chin up, things are rarely as bad as they seem.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
im pretty sure it was me holmes

exept the world wont end
only crazy people believe that
and visit ats
yep ur all #ed in tthe head

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

“I have to appologise, I have brought on the end of the world”

That’s okay mate, it happens!

No offense…but you’re giving yourself too much credit! You aren’t going to cause the world to end…I know this because…the world is not going to end in 2012. I promise.

(this is my universe too!)

Regarding your debts to your parents. I’m currently in the same boat…my parents have bailed me out tons of time using money they really don’t have. I feel terrible about this as well…especially because they are both retirees and so they are on a fixed budget.

But remember, your parents loaned you the money because they love you and if the situation was reversed and they needed your help….something tells me that you would help them in a heartbeat.

Likewise, 20 years from now…your grown up child might one day need financial help…and I’m sure you’ll help him/her as well. It’s what families who love each other do…we help each other (and usually with a lot of grumbling and the occasional guilt trip!)

So don’t beat yourself up…the mistakes we make in life are not what defines us…what defines us is how we pick ourselves up.

If I can go out on a limb…I think the reason you’re so worried about “ending the world” or that the Devil has your soul…is because you are feeling so gutted about not living up to “your own” expectations and perhaps you feel like you’ve let your parents down. It’s almost easier to believe in existential threats than face the people you love so much.

But I don’t think you need to worry about facing your parents. We can’t change the past, but you can change how your parents perceive you and most importantly how you perceive yourself. This is achieved through believing in yourself and by making positive actions. My advice: is to work as hard as you can in whatever situation you find yourself in and try to be a decent person.

And obviously, you are a decent person, or you wouldn’t care enough to sacrifice yourself for your family. And you definitely wouldn’t care about borrowing money from your folks.

You’re articulate, have strong sense of what is right and wrong, and if you made it through boot camp…you definitely can draw upon a strong work ethic. So the only person who can hold you back --- is you!

I honestly don’t believe that you can give your soul to the Devil. But if you’re really worried, when you’re in a quiet, contemplative state, sincerely recant your deal with the Devil and give your soul to God. From what I understand, God will always out trump the Devil.

Best of luck to you and please don’t be so hard on yourself!

edit on 15-6-2011 by OwenandNoelle because: can't spell

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
First of all I want to give you a hug *hug*
Second of all I want you to know that your life is very valuable and that your death would not bring peace to your family, only heartache.
Your story reminds me of 'It's A Wonderful Life' where the main character believes ending his life will solve finacial problems, but he is than shown how valuable his life is.
You too are here for a specific purpose, and although the end of your life won't cause the end of the world it will affect the world.
If you feel at the end of your rope, cry out to God and he will respond. You are never too far from His loving embrace, for he lives in you.
There are negative spirits who want you to forget this, but I can tell you there is no hell as we have been taught. You will just return and have to work though the same problems again, so it's best to do so now.
Remember. You are never alone and all you have to do is ask for help.

Love and Joy

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join