It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed Res misplaces $9 TRILLION, public suffers 2 million fewer jobs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Wasn't really sure where to place this, there is no economics forum, feel free to move it. I decided to place it here because of the educational nature of the article and the video included at the end.

This piece is a sort of composite of news material, videos, and educational material. Evidence of the wholesale looting of this nation's resources and productivity.

For those of you who are not entirely sure what all of this means, we should start by pointing out the elephant in the room. The Federal Reserve Bank is not part of the Federal government. They are a privately owned bank, no more Federal than FedEx. They have no obligation whatsoever to the will or the interests of the voter despite the fact that they dominate every facet of our financial lives. Now it is true, that the Federal government has imposed some token oversight of Fed Res Bank. The person in charge of that oversight is that lady you just saw in the video who had no flipping clue where $9 TRILLION of your tax dollars have gone.

More debt, fewer jobs

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander

the first place i'd look is bernake's pockets

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Oh they know where it went...they just burned the records of where because if the public found out they would be way more pissed off than if they had just misplaced it...I'm willing to bet it went straight into a lot of prominent peoples pockets...

The rich making the rich richer...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Much of it went to CitiGroup, Morgan, etc.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Waaay old mews I rememberring commenting on this video about the putz doing the questioning, and how he could have just said, "Just answer the question please and stop sidetracking".
But he did not and it was sidetracked.
Just a show for the masses, "lookie what we're doing for you idiot...err citizens"!!

It does not however lessen the impact of this act of treason, all involved should hang from the highest trees.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Waaay old mews I rememberring commenting on this video about the putz doing the questioning, and how he could have just said, "Just answer the question please and stop sidetracking".
But he did not and it was sidetracked.
Just a show for the masses, "lookie what we're doing for you idiot...err citizens"!!

It does not however lessen the impact of this act of treason, all involved should hang from the highest trees.

Well, the impact is the NEW news of 2 million job losses. But yes, the other material is background info for those who missed it or forgot. Frankly, the $9 TRILLION was something I had forgotten about.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander

This is why I do not mind rehashing the old.
It has a way of interrupting the PTB's plans on hoping we'd forget.
Do not forgive, Do not forget.
That was mine waaaay before anon used it.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
And then there's also the $12 billion (or $6 billion, depending on which article you read) which was 'lost' in Iraq.

Taking the lower figure, it means that collectively they've managed to 'lose' $15 billion - that we KNOW about.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
And then there's also the $12 billion (or $6 billion, depending on which article you read) which was 'lost' in Iraq.

Taking the lower figure, it means that collectively they've managed to 'lose' $15 billion - that we KNOW about.

A mere pittance compared to these TRILLIONS. But then again, there is always something like the 2.3 TRILLION that the Pentagon lost the day before 9/11. It was something like half the national debt at the time.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
She was being deliberately obtuse. Does anyone think she answered questions at her interview to get the job she does today like that because I don't? If she's a government employee the public should demand her resignation.

In Britain for some time Politicians, business men, police etc Tony Blair especially took some form of training in order to deliberately avoid answering questions, there was speculation about a group called common purpose. The whole point was to keep the public ignorant and uninformed. When they had to face the music, you got the interviewer helping them by the way questions were posed.

Hopefully though people are now aware about what the Fed and BOE do and are working out for themselves that our tax bills would be considerably less were we rid of this disgusting institutions. Why the Treasury Department can't be expanded to control the flow of money I don't know, but a bunch of criminals eg how the hell do you 'loose' 9 trillions $s and think it won't be noticed is beyond common sense.

Does anyone know if our major banker messrs Rothschilds has upped sticks and has left the West to live in India. Of course things move on and virtually every bit of the juice has been squeezed from the Western orange

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

Crash the Fed, enter NAU and the Amero.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CobraCommander

Originally posted by wcitizen

A mere pittance compared to these TRILLIONS. But then again, there is always something like the 2.3 TRILLION that the Pentagon lost the day before 9/11. It was something like half the national debt at the time.

Ah yes, the 2.3 trillion which was 'lost' just before 9/11. You're right, I'd forgotten about that. That sure was one hell of a coincidence, wasn't it, that the records got 'damaged' in the 'attack' the very next day. Who would have believed it!

edit on 15-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join