It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you think they will buy and sell soals? The bible says it will happen but how?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Will that be in American dollars, since gold will be worthless?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Do you have a Bible verse to point out what you are referencing? I'll try to help if I know what passage you are focusing on.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by siren8

souls = organs

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
They, tptb, have already cut and made deals with the negative ETs and entities that they are minions of. The World Trade Center that once stood, with its symbology, and now Colorado's Airport is all heavily coded and formed/created to this 9/11 was done on a strategic day, Sun/Saturn oppositioni. Good and Evil coded in opposition with a stargate that opened. Their underground bases and dumbs were places of trade, of human beings and souls.

The code even receipts in stores to saturn I've been told, been examining them but can't see it, but their companies all bear the names and symbology of Logos. Logos in gnostic are demigods. They're very crafty in all their coding.

And its all about Love, Kindness, Understanding others, and not harming or forcing no matter what. No Wars, No Homeless, No Forced Labor, just volunteering, All with equal rights to land and resources. This is for real, post this alot. We really need to be guilt free as much as we can ever imagine what this means and to progress our Love and Equality striving to be Perfect. But, good thing, that we're judged on the intent of our hearts so they are so very mistaken and wrong.

All I can say is the average human, manages to fall in love, have children, strive to give and very few commit murders unlike that group, so.... who do they think they're kidding. To TPTB, wake up please, its your own souls your trading.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by siren8

But... But... Butt... American dollars are like the brown things that come out of my butt. Almost as worthless, soon to be as worthless.

My soul isn't for sale, how 'bout yours?

-Lightrule
edit on 15-6-2011 by Lightrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
How you ask? Figuratively of course!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Also, if some disasters happen and you're standing there in your astral ready to board a craft, I'd seriously consider staying. Because, there is going to be a new or higher level to earth, and if trust Love and Goodness to take you home, it should in the twinkling of an eye, not using tricks like slave crafts showing up. Mining on the dark of a moon, salt mines, hellzones, food, resources, who knows but you don't want to go there. Say No!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You misspelled soles.
I usually buy them with my shoes and as I am done with them I throw them away.
Quite simple actually.

Ohhh souls, those can be given almost freely, no cash needed no gold.
You can give away your soul by inaction too.
edit on 15-6-2011 by g146541 because: It's all about soul. Billy Joel.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If you find out, let me know.
I need some cash.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by siren8

I think the devil eats your soul for power and destroys you as an entity. God would hold your soul in trust and possibly reuse it on some barren planet. Kinda like recycling.

I don't think dark powers and good entities sell souls back and forth, because they are too valuable.

Any sale would have to be a private transaction between the individual and the cosmic powers that be.

Remember, the devil is a chiseler, like a dishonest bookie.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

Your soul is immortal and it can never be destroyed. What progresses or regresses consciousness/soul/life, is Love or Harm to others, we shrink and become callous or we grow and expand our Love and Kindness and Wisdom/Awareness, our Gifts. There is eternal progression and theoretically, infinite regression, however there is a limit to how much unhappiness other can endure and eventually they all turn around, including whatever we metaphorically refer to as the devil, which are negatives.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I get the mental image of the devil picking someone up and biting them in half like a gingerbread man.

That was in some movie, the guy was chasing a piece of paper down the railroad tracks and the giant demon picked him up and put him in his mouth.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

you mean their astral bodies which feels much like we do. There are so many reasons to work on progression and not harm others, because there is consequence to actions and it takes courage to start to work on some serious things, here and now, to face up to them and for anyone involved in serious harm they need to do it now In Time. But even the winterland astrals or hellzones are temporal and there is a time for choices and retesting.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Human can sell their soul and demon can buy it.
In here in indonesia it called pesugihan or other words in native tribes language.

Basically someone have to meet the demon through a middle man or a key holder they said in here. Then demons will give some conditions to the one who gonna sell it.
Most condition is like this. First the demon will estimated the person s age until he/she died, example this person will die at 50 yrs old. Demons then ask 10 years of his life, so he would seems died at the age of 40.
Another condition, the person must sacrifice the closest family, the more closest the better. His mother will considered as a big down payment, then his father , then his kids and last is other family with blood connection.
Demon usually need annual sacrifice too, can be one person or even more depend on the contract. Sometimes not every year, but like once every 2 years or 3 years.

There is another condition too usually that demons need a small ritual once a week, with offering foods and blood of animal.
Conditions will vary depends on what demon someone made a contract with.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by maung

That's really interesting. Do you have any idea how may people actually go through with it over there? (Just curious.)

(Edit) And, is there any way to change your mind once you've entered the "contract"?

Ok, think that's all the questions now.

Thanks, maung

pg
edit on 6/16/2011 by prettygentle because: thought of another question

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by prettygentle

They just need to go to place that known as demons s headquarter kind of. Here we called it siluman kingdom. I know some places for this, one of it is near to my grandpa s house, about 15 min with car. This village have a small lake with small island in the middle and known with lots of demon s kingdoms, about 300 type. This village was named kampung pamunjungan, it mean village to sell soul to demon. But in late 1990s gov change the name into something else to remove it bad reputation.

Some neighbours of my grandpa sell their soul too. Some i know and ever talk with them. In there back time, seems people like that have no shame with what they have done. Like this person who do it. First he go to that village and find some people as key master. In that village back then almost all man villager that old enough worked as key master as demons broker. He went to this guy, who served this giant demons that here we called it green giant. After tell him what he want, the key master told him to go back home and do small ritual things and meanwhile he will talk to the demon in charge about if the offer accepted or not.

Few days later he came back, and talk to the key master again, and he said your wish is accepted and must start a contract ritual soon. Then the key master prepare all the needs for ritual, mostly just some flowers , water and something to burn called menyan. He ask him about who would be the first sacrifice, it was one of his family. Key master start doing ritual, spelling lots of things while burning this menyan until the demon come, both can see it but only the key master can have conversation with it. Then the ritual is closed but not the contract.

Key master told him to sacrifice a person every year in certain month and do small ritual every weak including cut a chicken and serve the blood to the demon. Before he went back, the key master give him some food, rice and things that ready to eat. This food already "marked" by demon.
The next day, he gave this food to one of his family , and near evening around 4pm, his family who eat this food start getting sick really bad and bleeding a lot too, and died at nite around 10. That is when the contract done kind like he gave his signature to it.

A week later he start opening a new small business. He was a small oil merchant who took his oil with 2 bucket carrying it with stick on his shoulder. Very soon he is getting rich, in a month he own a big house, lots of fish pond and paddy rice, car and money. After a year he is getting so rich with lots of houses and cars , money and gold everywhere but he cant use it all as much as he want, cant even eat all delicious foods, only can eat really simple food just rice with one thing else.

Five years later is the end of the contract. Demons will take his soul and life. He is getting scared so he start looking someone who can break the contract, but after few months he cant find them. So desperate he went to met my grandpa and told all what he have done and what he want. My grandpa agree to help him but with conditions he would try his best to become a good person and leave all his treasure.

At nite when demons going to collect him he is in my grandpa s house, and my grandpa start fighting this demons and win. But less than half hour later lots of troops from this demon kingdom come, and they fight again, my grandpa still win then go to this kingdom spiritually to fight the entire kingdom. But not only that, 3 kingdoms that affiliated with this kingdom attacked him too, good thing he can survived.

Short story he is safe. This guy came back home on the next day, and found some of his treasures became dry leaves and branch. And it keep happening to the rest of his money or gold, while cars mostly missing or breaking and burned down. And for land and houses, some people claimed them and showing legal paper of it, while a few of it that located far from the town just disappeared like there is no building in there ever.

When someone already entered the contract, there is no way back, the only solution he must find someone that can fight the demons. And if not follow contract, it would be taken as the end of contract by demon and demon will take him. Like if he forgot and cant find someone to become his sacrifice before the time end, demon will take him too.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by siren8

Hi siren8; this is the second thread I've seen you start and not return to. What gives?
I have questions about your thread. I know you start new threads so you must read your own?

1) Who is "they" in your title?
2) What is a "soal"?
3) Is it a commodity?
4) Can I trade it for goods?
5) Which bible?
6) Where in that bible?
7) What do you mean "how?" like, freight wise? Dealing in metric tons or just tons?
8) What up $?

Thanks in advance,

ColoradoJens

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by maung

Interesting. Wow.

Thanks again, maung

pg

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by maung

Okay then. Ever try telling him he really didn't sell his soul and he is free as a jaybird?

CJ

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by siren8

Hi siren8; this is the second thread I've seen you start and not return to. What gives?
I have questions about your thread. I know you start new threads so you must read your own?

1) Who is "they" in your title?
2) What is a "soal"?
3) Is it a commodity?
4) Can I trade it for goods?
5) Which bible?
6) Where in that bible?
7) What do you mean "how?" like, freight wise? Dealing in metric tons or just tons?
8) What up $?

Thanks in advance,

ColoradoJens

1) They--Is they Babylon rebuilt and mentioned in the book of Revelation
2) human soul
3) Apparenlty, according to that book, it becomes a commodity. However, it is not mentioned how it becomes a comodity. It is not currently a commodity that I am aware of
Your other questions I don't know either. that is what I am asking. Sort of. Just finding the idea of a third party dealing in soals to be odd. Can't really see how they would pull it off.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join