It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Way To Give A Star Without It Refreshing ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Every time I give someone a star it refreshes my ATS. I like to watch/Listen to the videos and go through and read at the same time.If I happen to give someone a STAR it stops the video and refreshes ATS. Anyone know of a way around this ? Thanks......If it can't be stopped on our end I wish ATS would fix it. Like if you give someone a FLAG this video, it doesn't refresh, which is nice. Thanks......Any Wat To Give A Star Without It Refreshing ATS?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Watch the video and then star?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove

Right click, open in new tab should work?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I'm not talking about giving the video a star, per say. I am talking about listening to the video and reading on down through other people posts about the video and giving them a star...Some posts you don't have to watch the entire video to know it is a truth and you want to star it (sometime) and give stars to others who have made proper comments....It's just irrating. if they can do it with the FLAG not refreshing, they can do it with the STAR not refreshing is my point.....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottlpool2003
reply to post by OnlyLove

Right click, open in new tab should work?

Thanks my friend...Something like this is what I was looking for....Thanks again......

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
DONT give people stars... it feeds the ego lol

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by scottlpool2003

If this were not in the freshmans forum I would have starred you as that is what I do some of the time.
OP, this works.

top topics

join