It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens, The Truth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
While vibrating in the conciousness of reason I received a detailed visualization impression of ancient life.

1-Aliens were in the ancient days very similar looking to homo-sapiens,meaning that in the ancient days of first contact they looked just like we do now.
2-Aliens are human,some much more evolved than us,because creation of human life could've simply had a longer headstart than human life on our planet.
3-some are interdimensional,those who are "spiritually" advanced, others are not but can make the concept seem real being that they are very andvanced intelligent individuals and masters of technology and genetics.
4-Disinformation is their tool to keep the wise confused. it distracts you from following intuition which holds all knowledge.
5-An good alien has to be wise otherwise, he is a rebel alien.A non-wise alien wouldn't be able of making any contact with us based on their own laws, because one can assume that ignorant aliens would hold no high ranking important positions in their own planet's governenment.These guys are the one who have their own agendas towards manking on our planet.
4-Are we forgetting saucers are simply the result of lesser flying technology being advanced, either to interdimensinal or intergalactical travel or simply very fast speeds. So how can we think that all saucers are from another part of the universe if they could simply be advancements by our own governments which are not revealed tot he public.
5-Just like the movie avatar I can picture us in the ancient days being ape like and a big ship from another planet which at the time was just like ours except the elite coorporates had achieved long distance space travel and were setting out to mine all fine exotic minerals from other planets in order to introduce them on their planet as holy carrying mystical properties because the ignorant population on their planet would not understand why such minerals have great elemental properties when it is simply because these minerals are part of the bioshpere of another planet and they have their purpose in the timeline of another planet.
6-The point is that the cycle of technology of other planets repeating itself on earth beause it has been secretly introduced to our human planetary species by ancient coorporate magnates from other planets.

This really explains why money is the root of all evil being that Evil Gods are ancient coorporate magnates from other planets.

edit on 15-6-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

Can you achieve the same state again to divine more information?
Thank you for sharing this vision.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by regularbonj

As long as you can ask me any questions,my attempt to reason makes these visualizations stronger. I expect others not to acept my reasoning but i highly believe it as truth.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Can anyone analize this theory.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

Well, I guess this isn't necessarily "The Truth" per se-

But more just your thoughts and beliefs based on a vision of some sort.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
There are visions and there are perceptions, all can be learnt from. But we must all remember there is only one truth. That eternal truth cannot be debated nor can someone have an opinion on it, it simply is.

What is the nature of fire? what is the nature of the universe?

Peace

new topics

top topics

join