It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens+UFO's are our brothers and sisters...

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by Nikola014
Don't be so naive.

Although we are as you said "brothers and sister" they might be evil.

Don't forget that.

Evil ETs: Reptilian Empire & Domain Expeditionary Force

Good ETs: Arcturians, Pleiadians, Pree Ta + other members of the Galactic Federation

i heard most reptillians are now of love & light

also most of us have been in thse bodies in the past, does not matter what a being looks like, it's the soul that matters, which is you and me

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
bump for truth

lets create a utopia, please

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
this is the truth..

remember..

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

ALL souls are from/of God or Creator or whatever you would like to call the creator of ALL that is, you can even say yourself you are God did you know that?

Human DNA Spells !! YAH aka YHWH = GOD !

Well here is a Question ! about God aka Alien Enity

In This Planets Religions

For Most God Runs the Universe !
For Some God Runs This Galxey
For Few God Runs This Solar System
For handfull God Runs Only This Planet Called Earth

My Belief is There are Lesser and Major Gods in this Galexey we live in even tho there are2 other know Galexys That are being ripped apart an Merging in to this one

My Belief is There is a Chain of Command of Gods in the Ranking System

So when the Christian Hebrew God say You will have no other god before me and being claimed a the True One God! well I have to say that Correct The Only GOD that Runs this Planet The ( Manager ) with help of his 300 Angels that are Still Here that Help Him AKA The Angels are to Me the Lesser Gods with all the Virtures Attributes like Most Pagan Religions as Norse Roman Greek Egyptian Most Similar Makes Perfect Sense Right !

Could gods from ancient religions have been fallen angels as to say Aliens ? The Sumarians Think so

Tho we have that 3 percent Difference of Man an Ape which is more Likley from them ( God/Alien )

Alteration Modiification like some Lego Set enhanced Here and There Making a Human
Fusion of Chromosone 2 to make it 46 insted of 48 46+2

So do I Belive that we are Created by An Advance Race Yup I do Created from something that was already here ( APES ) justy Modified and Bio Genetic Enginering Add on

What most people People dont know
that we have 3 times wrap around the amount Neurons in the brain then Apes

in other words if Bio Mechanics of Today
were able to have the Ability to multiply more neurons in the brain of an APE

Would they be Like Us

Well I must say the GODS are the BIO engineers that created US it the Question of the Purpose

What Would Happen IF we get Advanced Enough to go to them!

Watch the Movie Prometheus

Prometheus - Official Trailer [TRUE HD]

One Make a Mistake of Teaching Us Humans!

Prometheus
en.wikipedia.org...

You Know Fire how to use if for our Own Needs

edit on 15-5-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

yes there is a spiritual heirarchy that watches this universe as there should be...
we would not want anyone to ruin it all now would we?

there is so much fear mongering going on, if people would only turn off the tv..step outside and smell the roses....listen to the birds chirping..lol

all is well

there will not be any "alien" invasion, that is mumbo jumbo from TPTW shills...

THAT is their last straw...

there is SOurce...the prime creator...we are a part of of course

if one can remember back, that is an amazing thought, imo

there are the gods that came down in the past, which were cosmic brothers and sisters no matter their intentions...

my view point comes from Source

edit on 15-5-2013 by cornucopia because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2013 by cornucopia because: added some words

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
reply to post by Wolfenz

yes there is a spiritual heirarchy that watches this universe as there should be...
we would not want anyone to ruin it all now would we?

That is what I ive Allways Thought Heirarchy it even say in most Abraham Religions say there is a Ranking Sytem Amoung the Angels either Spiratual or Phyiscal Beings either going in and out of Dimensions or some way o phyiscal of Great Distances

Our Bodys are Physical but it not the Real Us we are Light Matter that so called 21 Grams That is Harnesed in the Pinel Gland of what we Call Soul

there is so much fear mongering going on, if people would only turn off the tv..step outside and smell the roses....listen to the birds chirping..lol
all is well

Agree

there will not be any "alien" invasion, that is mumbo jumbo from TPTW shills...

( Well ya ... they would of done it along time ago if that was the case ) no we are advancing more in more in just over the Course of 100 years look what we Humans has Done in that Very Little Time vs what we have Done in 250,000 year that Modern Man has been on this Planet .... My belief we could of been Helped by them as Most Inventers are being Spiratual Guided ... AKA ... I just Came to me in a Dream .. .... if you know what i Mean

There Last Straw ... They have Done it Before .... Deluge .... did they not ...

there is SOurce...the prime creator...we are a part of of course

We are a part of Them .... part of the Seeding ....

if one can remember back, that is an amazing thought, imo

there are the gods that came down in the past, which were cosmic brothers and sisters no matter their intentions...

True there is Physical Evidence of that it Called Anomilies ! of the Past that should not exist in the Time Line Ruins to Artifacts My Favorite is Puma Punku in Bolivia estimated age of the Site 17 thousand years the time when we lived like Cave men yet the Ruins show even with modern technoagy we have today it would be hard to duplicate the Ruins

See Mysterious Origins of Man

Mysterious Origins of Man
( Here )
Mysterious Origins of Man
topdocumentaryfilms.com...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

hugs

when people realize that we are more than these bodies and there is no such thing as death then we will shift..

very powerful knowing/remembering..

all is well, it always is

most people here have experienced being an "alien" in a past life
edit on 16-5-2013 by cornucopia because: added some words

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Wolfenz

hugs

when people realize that we are more than these bodies and there is no such thing as death then we will shift..

very powerful knowing/remembering..

all is well, it always is

most people here have experienced being an "alien" in a past life
edit on 16-5-2013 by cornucopia because: added some words

as one theroy by Einstien has said if if we Humans had the the ablity of using 100% of our Brain insted of only the proven fact of using 10% We would beome Light in his own words but the Question is how would he Knoiw this .....

Right No Such thing as Death ... just the Shift into another Dimension or Some Other Place ...

Well in Most religions belive in the After Life Christianity & Recarnation such as INDIA our Souls go

Then Come Back to this planet Refresh and renewed with the past life erased but not all

Then we have some that do remeber all of the past life !

But being an Alien in a Past Life .. not so sure about that one

From my understanding

Some Belive that Our Souls from earth are only linked to this planet and others belive souls from another star sytem that was Destoyed goes to the Next System that does have Life . .

Who Knows its a good Question

well not only the Aliens / Gods / Angels what ever you want to call them .... Run and Regulate this planet

We Our Selfs Help out Too when we cross over the ones that refuses to Pass over
for their Personal Reason

edit on 17-5-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

hi yeah,
we have "junk" DNA that gets activated when we reach a certain frequency..
I know first hand because in 2008 I was ale to use telepathy, but nobody else could communicate that way..
then the ability kind of faded away as I did not try using it anymore...

I guess a the saying goes "use it or lose it" lol, but it can always come back with intention.

most have been in an "alien" body, some souls are very old

billions of years old.

I know that I have a connection to 4 of the main "alien" species

but ALL Human DNA has many species in them, last I heard was 22 different species in our DNA..

there is even metaphysical aspects to our DNA

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Wolfenz

hi yeah,
we have "junk" DNA that gets activated when we reach a certain frequency..
I know first hand because in 2008 I was ale to use telepathy, but nobody else could communicate that way..
then the ability kind of faded away as I did not try using it anymore...

I guess a the saying goes "use it or lose it" lol, but it can always come back with intention.

most have been in an "alien" body, some souls are very old

billions of years old.
I
know that I have a connection to 4 of the main "alien" species

but ALL Human DNA has many species in them, last I heard was 22 different species in our DNA..

there is even metaphysical aspects to our DNA

Junk DNA is a Mystery !

and I have Heard Certain Frequency to when a few get to a higher leve

well that is the reason The US Goverment searched for types of People that Can ... since the 1950s and still going ! It Amazing that there are Super Humans Now exposing themselves ! yet the Goverment Searched for them, for decades ( refering to the MK Ultra Branches ) Could it be these abilitys are traces of that 3 percent differance ... including the Junk DNA that links yes we have 22 Species in us Humans But Not All have it ... the Activation .... when you talk about souls billions years old ... interesting it could be from another star system going to a Newer One !

But.... Dont for get there are 2 other Galexys Merging in to thour own too ....

Seven or Eight Dwarf Galaxies Discovered Orbiting the Milky Way
Jan 09, 2007

phys.org...

Milky Way & Sagitarrius Dwarf Merging.
2012 Galaxy Merge.. Explains Mayan Calendar
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

( What we are not form the Milky Way !!! but !! we actually belong to a strange formation with the unfamiliar name of the Sagittarius Dwarf galaxy! )))

Closest Galaxy to the Milky Way

by Nicholos Wethington on December 8, 2008

Read more: www.universetoday.com...

www.universetoday.com...

well Souls could of came from the Canis Major Galaxy

Scientists Now Know: We're Not From Here!
viewzone2.com...

The Super Humans kinda Canny like the Comic of the X men ! aka Govt Finding the Gifted !
Mental & Physical

Stan Lees Super Humans
www.history.com...

Here they Are the Real X men ! just using that littlemore activation then others

Stan Lee's Superhumans
Featured Superhumans

www.history.com...

My Favorite is ! Dennis Rodgers ! Super Human Strenth ! proven Fact is that he has more Active Neurons & Fibers in his Muscle then most people ... Part of that Junk DNA ! ?

STAN LEE SUPERHUMANS - SUPER STRENGHT

And what am i Getting At Simple the Sons of Anok aka the Nephilim ! that still in Every Human !!!!!

Nephilim
en.wikipedia.org...

I know what your saying the Herberw God Made Sure that Noahs Sons are Pure!! Right ! True!!

but NO ONE Asked about thier Wives if they were are Pure !! Right !!

Bloodlines of the Nephilim – A Biblical Study

From the first time Ham is introduced, he is described as “the father of Canaan.” Notice none of his brothers get any similar distinction. Whenever special descriptions are included in a genealogy in Scripture it is the Bible’s way of saying something significant happened with this particular event. And the student of the Bible should search the Scriptures to find out what that event could be. In this case, it is clear that Canaan carried the Nephilim gene. This could only happen through his mother, Ham’s wife, having the Nephilim gene herself, since we know Noah in all his generations was 100% human

beginningandend.com...

edit on 18-5-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

good stuff, thanks

I have something to share

This is a video of several guerrilla style interviews with Bob Dean and Clifford Stone conducted over a 2 day period at the 2012 UFO Congress... Retired, Command Sergeant Major, Robert O. Dean and Retired, Sergeant Clifford Stone hadn't seen each other in some time. They are old friends and both have been given special access to the above top secret world of the military involving interaction with ETs of various races.

www.youtube.com...

I was in a room with Dean at a MUFON meeting in LA back in the 90's..
interesting people there

one ET

edit on 18-5-2013 by cornucopia because: embed the video

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
more and more showing up, raising consciousness...

hugs

all shall be revealed as our consciousness rises

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join