It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens+UFO's are our brothers and sisters...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
i would like to hear more thoughts on this

if you would like to see one of us then get out into nature by yourself and ask

hugs

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
miracles are happening right now

thank you, thank you, thank you

thank you

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
miracles are happening right now

thank you, thank you, thank you

thank you

What kind of miracles? Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
fancy ones?

sparkly ones?

warm and fuzzy ones?

edit on 15-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
You know what miracle i would like to experience? It would be for My Girl to shut off a FREEKIN' LIGHTSWITCH! Just for once...in my liketime. I am well to do and this is not a matter of money but a manner of principle.

I LOVE women and even like their quirks but....why is it necissary to have EVERY FREEKIN' LIGHT ON IN THE HOUSE as they walk from room to room....checking themselves out in the mirrors in the house....as each room....or so I have been told....has a different light spectrum and they need to see how their lipstick ;looks either too light or too dark.......AND THIS IS DONE PRIOR TO A SHORT TRIP TO THE LOCAL CONVIENIENCE STORE TO PICK UP SOME POPCORN SO WE CAN HAVE IT WHILE WE WATCH A RENTED MOVIE!

WOW! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
You know what miracle i would like to experience? It would be for My Girl to shut off a FREEKIN' LIGHTSWITCH! Just for once...in my liketime. I am well to do and this is not a matter of money but a manner of principle.

I LOVE women and even like their quirks but....why is it necissary to have EVERY FREEKIN' LIGHT ON IN THE HOUSE as they walk from room to room....checking themselves out in the mirrors in the house....as each room....or so I have been told....has a different light spectrum and they need to see how their lipstick ;looks either too light or too dark.......AND THIS IS DONE PRIOR TO A SHORT TRIP TO THE LOCAL CONVIENIENCE STORE TO PICK UP SOME POPCORN SO WE CAN HAVE IT WHILE WE WATCH A RENTED MOVIE!

WOW! Split Infinity

lol

silly stuff bro

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
bump for Truth

thank You

hugs

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
hi,

just bumping this to counter the fear based threads about ufo's and cosmic beings...

truth is truth and should be known,

once known ,Humans will evolve consciously, physically too

ask yourself for truth...

hugs

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
hi all,

just sharing or bring this back into the recent thread list so that more can see it, some things should be known

thanks

hugs

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Everytime I see this title I think to myself, who gave birth to a ufo? And How? Haha

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
Everytime I see this title I think to myself, who gave birth to a ufo? And How? Haha

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

lol, i requested for the title to be changed, but got no response

sorry bro, i was thinking quick and just posted it up like so

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Sorry but my brothers and sisters or any other member of my family don't abduct people and force them to have sex with them so they can create some hybrid abomination. My brothers don't kill my uncles cows for no reason, they make burgers out of them and eat them. My brothers don't hide and manipulate others....now my ex wife might do these things....anyway....no

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Wow this is nice to hear. I feel the same way. I have not personally seen any other beings but I have no doubt they exist just from all the chatter about them. I also agree we are all family because someone had to create us. The someone is God, Jesus, or whoever people want to call him. I also agree we have powers far beyond what we have been taught. Jesus says we are Gods in the Bible but people never mention that. God is everywhere in nature.

I woke up last year after playing the role as a puppet for 38 years. Never again will I go back to the puppet life. The rabbithole is getting very exciting,

Namaste
edit on 6-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Aliens are not our brothers and sister they are our enemies. They are fallen angels now in the form of demons/aliens. God did create all, even the fallen angels but they were not meant to come to us as Aliens. They are here to deceive the mass population to say they are our creators and gave us technology (which they did) and created our DNA ,etc... Don't be fooled this is to deceive us and destroy us,

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fight4YourSoul

Aliens are not our brothers and sister they are our enemies. They are fallen angels now in the form of demons/aliens. God did create all, even the fallen angels but they were not meant to come to us as Aliens. They are here to deceive the mass population to say they are our creators and gave us technology (which they did) and created our DNA ,etc... Don't be fooled this is to deceive us and destroy us,

There are no angels or demons, God did not wave his magical wand. There could be as well no God or he was a leader of some other species etc, Quit blablaing your biblical nonsense, why are you at all on UFO forum? ..............You are in the wrong forum. Here is the one you need:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-10-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
Sorry but my brothers and sisters or any other member of my family don't abduct people and force them to have sex with them so they can create some hybrid abomination. My brothers don't kill my uncles cows for no reason, they make burgers out of them and eat them. My brothers don't hide and manipulate others....now my ex wife might do these things....anyway....no

what if i told you that the powers that were are behind that stuff?

lol

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2

Wow this is nice to hear. I feel the same way. I have not personally seen any other beings but I have no doubt they exist just from all the chatter about them. I also agree we are all family because someone had to create us. The someone is God, Jesus, or whoever people want to call him. I also agree we have powers far beyond what we have been taught. Jesus says we are Gods in the Bible but people never mention that. God is everywhere in nature.

I woke up last year after playing the role as a puppet for 38 years. Never again will I go back to the puppet life. The rabbithole is getting very exciting,

Namaste
edit on 6-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

yes it is getting exciting, we are just getting started...

enjoy yourself

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
interesting how everytime i bump this thread someone goes and creates a thread stating the opposite...

anyone else notice this?

which one do you believe?

lol

whatever, i know the truth and i will share what i can

enjoy yourself

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
look through all of the pages of this thread, i posted some cool videos

i love you all, thank you

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Don't be so naive.

Although we are as you said "brothers and sister" they might be evil.

Don't forget that.

And now the brainwashing commences.

The easiest way to prevent humans from interacting with good aliens, is by saying they are evil or creating the suspicion that they might be evil.

We are a very fear provocative species. If someone makes it appear scary, it is less likely we'll engage with whatever it is.

So you should be even more careful with the rhetoric of fear mongering more so than the possibility of them possibly having some sort of nefarious intent.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join