It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens+UFO's are our brothers and sisters...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Off topic
Probably Trolling

Is it just me or anyone see that there are quite a few E.T,- Religion threads on ATS lately?!
I miss the old ATS so much.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
interesting...was it real or a hoax?

for something to disappear like that takes some abilities...

usually when a craft disappears like that is is adjusting it's frequency so that it may leave this dimension and enter another.
It's real film, definitely no hoax.

And it looks like a craft, but it's not a craft.

Originally posted by bigdaddy7ftr
So what do you believe it is?
Here is part 2 of the video.

The Oldfield UFO-Part 2

(click to open player in new window)

People have to stop jumping to conclusions about UFOs.

If it's unidentified, it means we don't know what it is.

And if you think you know what a craft is, and you know what's inside it (whether it be your brothers or whatever), then it's also no longer unidentified, if you've identified it and you know the pilots/passengers.

So in either case, UFOs simply cannot be what the OP says under any circumstances because they are either truly unidentified, or if they are identified and you know what it is, then it's no longer a UFO.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
You believe in god yet believe in souls

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by cornucopia
interesting...was it real or a hoax?

for something to disappear like that takes some abilities...

usually when a craft disappears like that is is adjusting it's frequency so that it may leave this dimension and enter another.
It's real film, definitely no hoax.

And it looks like a craft, but it's not a craft.

Originally posted by bigdaddy7ftr
So what do you believe it is?
Here is part 2 of the video.

The Oldfield UFO-Part 2

(click to open player in new window)

People have to stop jumping to conclusions about UFOs.

If it's unidentified, it means we don't know what it is.

And if you think you know what a craft is, and you know what's inside it (whether it be your brothers or whatever), then it's also no longer unidentified, if you've identified it and you know the pilots/passengers.

So in either case, UFOs simply cannot be what the OP says under any circumstances because they are either truly unidentified, or if they are identified and you know what it is, then it's no longer a UFO.

ahhh,, i see what you're getting at...

i guess i should have named the thread "aliens+spacecraft/lightships are our brothers and sisters"...

sorry,,, i wasn't more specific

i may not be the best with words sometimes..ahh well, i'm learning

if i were to write a book i would need an expert to write it while i speak it..

well, thanks for talking with me..

hugs

namaste'

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
You believe in god yet believe in souls

they/we are one and the same

we are all aspects of the creator...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Don't be so naive.

Although we are as you said "brothers and sister" they might be evil.

Don't forget that.

I'm pretty sure when he mentions reptillians mentioning it for that reason. Although not all reptilians are evil, just like not all humans are evil

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
could you ask those brothers and sisters in our galatic community why they allow us to be in a world with the most evil dictators ruling us with iron clad fists?

could you ask those brothers and sisters if they enjoy us being economically beaten down and taxed live stock?

could you ask those brothers and sisters what they were eating when we dropped the atomic bombs that eat away at the earth and destroy civilians?

could you ask those brothers and sisters if they will share there galatic food with the starving people in devleoping countries?

tis not brothers and sisters that i would want

and for god . ask him when he is back from whereever he has been gone all this time . While his soliders are humiliated mocked and put into the looney bins

That's a very good question! Like, what the hell man?! All this time..you were just sitting there... Watching? What the hell?

The answer I found was it's part of a dark age, but a age of learning that's lasted for a few hundred thousand years or so, & now a new golden age is coming. You could say this was all part of the divine plan. With the good most definitely comes the bad... & it's been pretty bad these past few thousand years as far as I can tell. So F! It, bring on the good... what do we have to lose?

Here are my favorite UFO videos.

From Mexico 10/22/2010

And this one has two separate UFO sightings that are sweet, dated 10/10/10

edit on 16-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

thanks Swills

yeah, after a hurricane there is a rainbow

wheat/chaff seperation time..

end times....the end of time

consciousness is rising, you can see it all around.....

thanks for the vids,

thank you all

namaste'

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

relax and ask yourself if i am telling you the Truth... remember ALL souls are from/of God, Creator, Source, MamaPapa, ALL that is when ALL of this started with a thought, God decided to experience itself/himself/herself...let's break off pieces of myself to go create and explore and experience!

I/you/he/she/it is/was/am very very relaxed/settled/comfortable/

What should I/you/he/she/it do next? I can pray to God/creator/big guy/big girl/big cat/big thing/sugar daddy/truckin mamma. I can ask for things like the ability/reason/time/coffee/caffeine/attention span to read this stuff but I am not sure whether God/creator/big guy/big girl/big cat/big thing/sugar daddy/truckin mamma has the time and/or resources to donate/give/share/distribute.

But, thanks for the idea ;0

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

LOL

i was just writing like that because some people have a name for God....i heard Magenta is another name for God....and then there is Krishna and millions of others..

also i was trying to spark some kind of remember....

words can be powerful...

love

namaste'

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I LOVE this post... Peace and LOVE to you ALL brotheren & sisters ect. It does make sense as the Creator of ALL did give us ALL energy during the pour so I agree. Now there is sibling rivalry but as FAMILY hopefully we can behave as 1 and get beyond trying to prove who are the favorites.

Be Well

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
Namaste

edit on 6/16/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

words can be powerful...

Yes they can be... but more powerful than words, and often far more dangerous, is our perceptive abilities.

In the most immediate sense, what we sometimes think we read is more powerful than what was actually said. The written word has no voice inflection, no body language to fall back on. The demand upon the writer is therefore greater so that regardless of the reader's ability, there is less chance for misperceptions and misunderstanding.

Clarity should therefore always be preferred over artistic wording. The foggy sentence may convey a beautiful vision but... will it be seen through your eyes or the eyes of the reader?

Best

edit on 16-6-2011 by redoubt because: typo

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

well said

The Magical Power of WORDS to Create Your Destiny

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Off topic
Probably Trolling

Is it just me or anyone see that there are quite a few E.T,- Religion threads on ATS lately?!
I miss the old ATS so much.

They are plenty to go around LOL.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
New branches of UFO forums propose:
1. they are our Brothers and Sisters
2. they are demons
3. government craft
4. simply unidentified

There are numerous sightings. Consider the possibility that all statements could be true.
That is what the research I have done has indicated.

Research sources:
-Secrets of the UFO - L/L Research
-Want To Know - UFO information centre
-all the photos/ videos.. and of course, ATS!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
i saw a craft tonight actually....got home around 11pm

watched the stars, asked for a sign...2 minutes later,, there was my sign

would you like to try something?

go out into nature alone or with loved ones and ask for a sign, honestly and with love.....could be fun!

or just in your backyard, pitch a tent and enjoy real life...and ask for a showing..

if the time is right and all is well you will see something

hugs

namaste

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
watch out for threads with fear related to ufos and whatnot...

anything that creates fear does not serve you, imo

TPTW(the powers that were) are on this and any other conscpiracy website and they create threads that will attempt to program you...these are the end times, this is our time!

thank you

thank you

thank you

Dr. Carol Rosin in the Disclosure Project
www.youtube.com...

Part 1 of 2 - Alien Message
www.youtube.com...

part2
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
watch out for fearmongers...

lol

use your intuition with anything put on tv, movies, internet or anywhere that attempts to create fear about reality...

Media Disinformation About Disclosure, Ascension
www.divinecosmos.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Absolutely not, but I see what you mean. I am trying to find a way to get out of the negative and connect with an alien for all positive purposes. I'm not an abductee but became a researcher after I met an abductee.

The aliens wanted to be secret because humans are used by them for a multitude of purposes. We are very lucky that aliens did not treat humans they way they treated cattle, so we have evidence of them ackowledging humans are at least more valueable. There are too many things a human has that an alien wants, an alien on earth being the higher species is allowed to take what he wants, also being so different than any life on earth, the way they view logic on earth is distorted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join