It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens+UFO's are our brothers and sisters...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
please feel free to share this thread or anything i post...

no need for giving credit or anything of the sort...

hugs

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
remember all souls are from source,

we are all family

break free from the illusion, please

thank you

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The main thing is that you want to be around truth and being uplifted towards a higher plain of existence. No-matter if it's high grade ETs or not even if you consider them "family". You have to be very careful in who you hold trust, especially if you call them spiritual. Because if they are dimensional, if they are not looking out for your happiness and welfare. If you are having nightmares and do not feel uplifted and refreshed after sleeping at night.

That may not be the type of family you want to be around. Case in point, a family could be totally led down a wrong road by being in a mafia family, especially if their father who they adore was a hit man etc.

That may be one view that Nasa might be concerned about, you may want to be careful, very careful who you pal around with. I think though, to study and learn, meditate about what you learn could help in leading yourself into a good path, one with joy and happiness, goodness. If it leads to worry, fear, anger, constant- frustration, meanness etc. Again, that may not be a type of family you want to be around.

Just like a friend I know, she wants to lead a good life and be a way from her parents because they are alcoholics so she leaves the state and goes to a new one and lives in a halfway house to get sober.

Very important, "FAMILY" IS NOT ALWAYS A GOOD THING !

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
The main thing is that you want to be around truth and being uplifted towards a higher plain of existence. No-matter if it's high grade ETs or not even if you consider them "family". You have to be very careful in who you hold trust, especially if you call them spiritual. Because if they are dimensional, if they are not looking out for your happiness and welfare. If you are having nightmares and do not feel uplifted and refreshed after sleeping at night.

That may not be the type of family you want to be around. Case in point, a family could be totally led down a wrong road by being in a mafia family, especially if their father who they adore was a hit man etc.

That may be one view that Nasa might be concerned about, you may want to be careful, very careful who you pal around with. I think though, to study and learn, meditate about what you learn could help in leading yourself into a good path, one with joy and happiness, goodness. If it leads to worry, fear, anger, constant- frustration, meanness etc. Again, that may not be a type of family you want to be around.

Just like a friend I know, she wants to lead a good life and be a way from her parents because they are alcoholics so she leaves the state and goes to a new one and lives in a halfway house to get sober.

Very important, "FAMILY" IS NOT ALWAYS A GOOD THING !

i hear you, but let me say this...

when we look at Humans on this world, good or bad, we are still Humans...right?...lol, most of us...lol

hmm, how can i put this...

ok, each and everyone of us is a spiritual being...our true self who we really are is not that body you are in, once you realize this fact your awareness will expand..

now knowing this fact and remembering more and more, you will then realize that ALL souls are from the Source/Creator/God
...mama/papa whatever you would like to call yourself
lol

i wish i could use words to wake Humans up instantly..lol

would be awesome, but then i guess that would make this game to easy...

let me tell you we are all family, we are all one and seperate at the same time

you are my brother, literally

i love you

i love all of you so much...

now on our brothers and sisters from the cosmos from this or any universe, from this or any dimension we are ALL family
ALL of us...

the big show is here because we have souls from throughout existence...

do you see that now?

souls from all star systems...we are coming together with love & light...

forgiveness....

love.....

truth...

thanks all

namaste'

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Actually Family is the Good Family, and have great faith in them. Then there is family, our brothers ad sisters, parents, children, friends and associates here. And we are to have faith in all people, that there is light, love and potential in all, and to try and draw the good out only, overcoming our own weaknesses. But still keep safe.

The cosmos is a mixture, but more good than bad, though I've heard its said several times we're in a very bad spot in space. We might have to contend with quite a few controllers and negatives. Earth is in a lowered state, having lowered by losing equality and Love, and kept in this state with war and starvation and orders to not think for yourself but obey the king, the pyramid structure. And kept in a state of constant stress and work unable to think for oneself.

Back to Family outside the tests, in infinity we are all equal parts of infinity, and all souls make it through eventually, so everyone really is Family on the other side, outside the universe, and behind the veil. And hence we should have only love and compassion for all. This is not the same thing as following bad orders and putting oneself in the path of harm.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Actually Family is the Good Family, and have great faith in them. Then there is family, our brothers ad sisters, parents, children, friends and associates here. And we are to have faith in all people, that there is light, love and potential in all, and to try and draw the good out only, overcoming our own weaknesses. But still keep safe.

The cosmos is a mixture, but more good than bad, though I've heard its said several times we're in a very bad spot in space. We might have to contend with quite a few controllers and negatives. Earth is in a lowered state, having lowered by losing equality and Love, and kept in this state with war and starvation and orders to not think for yourself but obey the king, the pyramid structure. And kept in a state of constant stress and work unable to think for oneself.

Back to Family outside the tests, in infinity we are all equal parts of infinity, and all souls make it through eventually, so everyone really is Family on the other side, outside the universe, and behind the veil. And hence we should have only love and compassion for all. This is not the same thing as following bad orders and putting oneself in the path of harm.

yeah, i hear you

i was told that this universe is changing and more and more love/light is changing it's consciousness, consciousness is rising and we are seeing this at this level(planet earth), as planet earth rises in frequency so shall we and all that is not in harmony with mama earth and humanity shall fall

look at the revolutions going on around the world, people are waking up...this is our time!, love team is go!!!!

thank you

thank you

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
hi all, i love you

this is a good time to bump this thread, please look through the whole thread as there are some videos worth watching

thanks

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
what some people call aliens are really family

all souls are from/of God..Creator..Source...All that is

so that means we are all family..

remember?

you have been in thier bodies i bet

there are many bodies to choose from

so there it is...

life is all over the place...

isn't life amazing?

thank you "God"

thank "You"

did you know how amazing YOU are?

did you know that you are in immortal spark of God?

look in the mirror....go look in the mirror

amazing...

i love you

thank you

namaste

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
you guys see the nasa rover video with ufos?

UFOs Mars Curiosity Rover Ground Video Footage/Photo Time Lapse 12.08.06 NASA 2012
www.youtube.com...

watch in full screen

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
some good stuff in here

Best Of UFO Sightings Of August 2012

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This I think is an important post.

I am not sure if I go with the Greer attitude that every alien is a good alien kind of thing.

I think yes thee very well could indeed be a civilization that some of us are related to even under the surface of mars if you even remotely believe Ernest Norman's "The Truth About Mars".

But if that book is true not saying I know for sure, but they could be even more evolved religiously then most of us, could be more moral etc.

But what really scares me and one thing I take great pride in being an american and what it's main values stand for is it's independents. The right for people to follow their own path as long as it doesn't hurt others.

But what I think and maybe it is something that the heads of Nasa, military are thinking is that for a culture to last lets say thousands of years. They maybe kind of like a chinese culture were you either toe the line or your in serious trouble. Maybe no one can grow a beard, or everyone has to wear the same kind of clothes.

If a society lets say has to go underground and loses their resistance to an atmosphere they once had. To survive they may have a structure that could be really frightening to many americans etc. Also I really think that when you have a culture that has made it thousands of years as a culture, they may have such a high intelligence, maybe learning in ways that we are just starting to do. Such as learning through sleep etc. Their children could have a masters degree when they are 10 etc. So they could have a lower opinion of us regular human folks even if we are related and look somewhat the same.

I really think again the military, Nasa etc. The heads of those departments etc. Must of had contact with them and they must know how incredibly intelligent they are. Because nothing could create tension than a superior intelligent looking down their noses and thinking and maybe comment were a bunch of dummies

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

i hear you,

nothing to be afraid of

at the souls level we are all family.

we as an aspect of God/Source, can't die, maybe these bodies we are using can, but our true self can not die.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
They are demons posing as aliens

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Premier2012
They are demons posing as aliens

lol,

i see these posts on other conspiracy websites...

i would like to know if you can prove this?

lol

instead of just saying this stuff i want proof

because i know they are not and you do too, but your ego is in the way or you are paid to say such things

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
lol,

lol

because i know they are not and you do too, but your ego is in the way or you are paid to say such things

Do you think the abductees were paid something to secretly abide in trauma related techniques from psychologists in order to help them?

Why would you want proof? 1,000s of people were abducted, 10s of 1,000s of cattle were abducted. It is far too obvious that the aliens wanted to keep the agenda secret, only letting us see their fantastic lights hover about in the sky. Implants have been discovered and are not accepted as proof even though they emit frequencies and are of a metal not of this earth. You are not going to have any other proof because the beings did not want to give it to you, and I would lift the veil of delusion because in almost all abduction cases the aliens did not treat us anything like friends or family.

So if anyone is being paid to post it is you because your opinions are all that of a delusional and fictional nature.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Can you prove anything you've said? Like this:

now on our brothers and sisters from the cosmos from this or any universe, from this or any dimension we are ALL family
ALL of us...
Where's the proof?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Can you prove anything you've said? Like this:

ALL of us...
Where's the proof?

the proof is in you

DNA.....thoughts....

ask yourself, is what he is saying true? relax and go with the first thought/answer you recieve

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

lol,

lol

Do you think the abductees were paid something to secretly abide in trauma related techniques from psychologists in order to help them?

Why would you want proof? 1,000s of people were abducted, 10s of 1,000s of cattle were abducted. It is far too obvious that the aliens wanted to keep the agenda secret, only letting us see their fantastic lights hover about in the sky. Implants have been discovered and are not accepted as proof even though they emit frequencies and are of a metal not of this earth. You are not going to have any other proof because the beings did not want to give it to you, and I would lift the veil of delusion because in almost all abduction cases the aliens did not treat us anything like friends or family.

So if anyone is being paid to post it is you because your opinions are all that of a delusional and fictional nature.

ALL cattle mutilations were done by black ops in the shadow gov, then being blamed on UFO's as to create fear of life from the cosmos.

that is a fact

believe what you want

abductions, not all are true....but there are some people that were picked up as a part of a program from what i have been told is that this is no longer happening, the people being picked up were not meant to remember the events and the people that were picked up agreed before incarnating on this world that they would share DNA and help out the greys.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

I hope all the cattle mutes were done by mankind, but I sincerely doubt you have learned about the cases of true high strangeness because you give absolutely no support for disregarding the real facts of past history. They are truly hard to come by, maybe too strange and sensitive to release. They all involve people witnessing skinny white creatures dragging the cattle across pastures at night, in the day a cow will appear from thin air paralyzed and legs pointing up towards the sky. There are knowledgable researchers out there but their words are very hard to find, the words of the truth and not delusion, that cattle appearing to be mutilated by humans look exactly that and cattle by alien hands appear mysterious and unexplainable. Yes there were black ops monitoring and committing events, but the black ops also abducted abductees and questioned them about what the aliens were doing.

There is one ultimate truth that cannot be argued if truth is enforced because we are dealing with the stories of individuals who claim events have occurred. All of the people in these stories did not release anything publicly. It is completely factual in all the alien abduction accounts from the individuals who considered it personal in their lives, that the aliens did not talk to them as a friend or relative unless they made the person see a visual representation of that person.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Black ops. shadow gov? How is this any more credible than being aliens? Yes I think these mutliations could be done by humans but shadow gov? More like secret experiments, military and stuff, nothing 'shadow' probably presidents may know about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join