Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Aliens+UFO's are our brothers and sisters...

page: 12
34
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by seedofchucky
could you ask those brothers and sisters in our galatic community why they allow us to be in a world with the most evil dictators ruling us with iron clad fists?


could you ask those brothers and sisters if they enjoy us being economically beaten down and taxed live stock?

could you ask those brothers and sisters what they were eating when we dropped the atomic bombs that eat away at the earth and destroy civilians?

could you ask those brothers and sisters if they will share there galatic food with the starving people in devleoping countries?


tis not brothers and sisters that i would want


and for god . ask him when he is back from whereever he has been gone all this time . While his soliders are humiliated mocked and put into the looney bins


it is up to us to change this world...

we allowed the mess, time to clean up?

we are many the dictators are few...

freewill zone here...

there are cosmic laws though...

there is a plan, we are working on it


relax,

focus on forgiveness, many hidden Truths will be revieled...

LEARN, FORGIVE, EVOLVE

that's my opinion






At least there are some intelligent on this forum.

There many that don't want to be here or be in this situation so were the free will.
Yes there a plan a plan for the wicked to rule a plan you seem to support with your comment.
To forgive of course the ruling elite want you to forgive all there act so they can continue UN-hinder.
To forgive evil is to support and to aid it growth.
Yet one that done nothing wrong is not forgiven when there falsely accuse.

I clearly don't want to be any part of you that for sure.
If there is a cosmic law it seem to support the ruling elite as it clearly one sided.




posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Falien
 




don't worry we are going to put an end to the darkness...

look around, we are working on it...

soon you will see the proof


sorry, i'm not the best with words and hey i don't say everything right...i wish i could have a clearer channel to the Truth, but i just get bits and pieces...

we all are a piece to the puzzle, each of us has a mission in some way..

i just know that all is well and am doing my best to raise my vibrations and to just love, be happy, enjoy myself..

i heard there are some big changes for us on this world coming and that is sooo cool..

so thankful...

thank you


i love you,

sorry i dont say everything you feel is right for you, heh maybe i'm not right..lol

whatever..

i just love you


hugs


namaste



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
reply to post by Falien
 




don't worry we are going to put an end to the darkness...

look around, we are working on it...

soon you will see the proof


sorry, i'm not the best with words and hey i don't say everything right...i wish i could have a clearer channel to the Truth, but i just get bits and pieces...

we all are a piece to the puzzle, each of us has a mission in some way..

i just know that all is well and am doing my best to raise my vibrations and to just love, be happy, enjoy myself..

i heard there are some big changes for us on this world coming and that is sooo cool..

so thankful...

thank you


i love you,

sorry i dont say everything you feel is right for you, heh maybe i'm not right..lol

whatever..

i just love you


hugs


namaste


Your sounding like a damn light worker.

Light Worker believe to show love is to cause harm to other.
They believe if a child is abuse that the child should be punish that the abuser wasn't in the wrong.
Light worker believe that people choice to suffer and that they should be grateful to suffer.
Light worker worship the elite the wicked ones (they believe all the world problem is due to the less fortunate).

A very vile cult to say the least.

In ancient time it was believe that the dark was good and the light was bad.
The ruling elite believe they are the light.
The illuminate is a great example of this.
You can research this as the so call evil gods in the past seem to be the ones from the light.

To say there a plan of course for you to be good little sheep to be use and slaughter.
It a way to prevent the sheep from ever rising against there cruel master.
Not to mention having the sheep punish any other sheep that try to rise up.

There is no love when you claim other must suffer for the sake of suffering unless your speaking of the love one may get from seeing the misery of other.

Not to mention why would a being want to harm itself.
Am sure you would not keep your hand in a flame just for the sake of it.



posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia
 


I do not believe that aliens/UFO's are our brothers. I believe they are demons/fallen angels/nephlim. Plenty of evidence suggest that calling on the name of Jesus Christ to save you will stop an abduction experience. Plus what type of benevolent being goes around kidnapping people and mutilating cattle. Also current UFO and alien encounters actually line up with medieval accounts of demon encounters. I am wanting to get back on this site to discuss such things because it is a topic that does interest me. Alien resistance ministries has a ton of great information about the topic from a christian perspective. I used to have an account here but after getting married, I stayed away for a while, too busy. Now I am getting back on here as well as starting a blog again. Anyone wanting to check out Alien Resistance ministries who has an open mind you can check them out at alienresistance dot org. I have nothing to do with that site other than I fully support their ministry.



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
]Originally posted by Falien[]Originally posted by cornucopia
reply to post by Falien
 




don't worry we are going to put an end to the darkness...

look around, we are working on it...

soon you will see the proof


sorry, i'm not the best with words and hey i don't say everything right...i wish i could have a clearer channel to the Truth, but i just get bits and pieces...

we all are a piece to the puzzle, each of us has a mission in some way..

i just know that all is well and am doing my best to raise my vibrations and to just love, be happy, enjoy myself..

i heard there are some big changes for us on this world coming and that is sooo cool..

so thankful...

thank you


i love you,

sorry i dont say everything you feel is right for you, heh maybe i'm not right..lol

whatever..

i just love you


hugs


namaste [quote

Your sounding like a damn light worker.

Light Worker believe to show love is to cause harm to other.
They believe if a child is abuse that the child should be punish that the abuser wasn't in the wrong.
Light worker believe that people choice to suffer and that they should be grateful to suffer.
Light worker worship the elite the wicked ones (they believe all the world problem is due to the less fortunate).

A very vile cult to say the least.

In ancient time it was believe that the dark was good and the light was bad.
The ruling elite believe they are the light.
The illuminate is a great example of this.
You can research this as the so call evil gods in the past seem to be the ones from the light.

To say there a plan of course for you to be good little sheep to be use and slaughter.
It a way to prevent the sheep from ever rising against there cruel master.
Not to mention having the sheep punish any other sheep that try to rise up.

There is no love when you claim other must suffer for the sake of suffering unless your speaking of the love one may get from seeing the misery of other.

Not to mention why would a being want to harm itself.
Am sure you would not keep your hand in a flame just for the sake of it. [/quout


those are not true descriptions of lightworkers, yes i am a lightworker, i am a being of love & light...

you can not harm me, your negativity will not stop me, i'll just love you


all of your words are twisted, some kind of mind game you are trying to play?

hugs
edit on 1-4-2012 by cornucopia because: (no reason given)
edit on 1-4-2012 by cornucopia because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by montanasoutherngent
reply to post by cornucopia
 


I do not believe that aliens/UFO's are our brothers. I believe they are demons/fallen angels/nephlim. Plenty of evidence suggest that calling on the name of Jesus Christ to save you will stop an abduction experience. Plus what type of benevolent being goes around kidnapping people and mutilating cattle. Also current UFO and alien encounters actually line up with medieval accounts of demon encounters. I am wanting to get back on this site to discuss such things because it is a topic that does interest me. Alien resistance ministries has a ton of great information about the topic from a christian perspective. I used to have an account here but after getting married, I stayed away for a while, too busy. Now I am getting back on here as well as starting a blog again. Anyone wanting to check out Alien Resistance ministries who has an open mind you can check them out at alienresistance dot org. I have nothing to do with that site other than I fully support their ministry.



wow,

that's not cool bro
lol.

really i have to laugh or i would cry on how you think of our brothers and sisters...


i know that is your ego/mind talking...your spirit is wishing to communicate with you, help you find the Truth...



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well, some of them are.
Some are robots.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by montanasoutherngent
reply to post by cornucopia
 


I do not believe that aliens/UFO's are our brothers. I believe they are demons/fallen angels/nephlim. Plenty of evidence suggest that calling on the name of Jesus Christ to save you will stop an abduction experience. Plus what type of benevolent being goes around kidnapping people and mutilating cattle. Also current UFO and alien encounters actually line up with medieval accounts of demon encounters. I am wanting to get back on this site to discuss such things because it is a topic that does interest me. Alien resistance ministries has a ton of great information about the topic from a christian perspective. I used to have an account here but after getting married, I stayed away for a while, too busy. Now I am getting back on here as well as starting a blog again. Anyone wanting to check out Alien Resistance ministries who has an open mind you can check them out at alienresistance dot org. I have nothing to do with that site other than I fully support their ministry.




some are good, some are bad. Just like humans, sad to say.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by montanasoutherngent
reply to post by cornucopia
 


I do not believe that aliens/UFO's are our brothers. I believe they are demons/fallen angels/nephlim. Plenty of evidence suggest that calling on the name of Jesus Christ to save you will stop an abduction experience. Plus what type of benevolent being goes around kidnapping people and mutilating cattle. Also current UFO and alien encounters actually line up with medieval accounts of demon encounters. I am wanting to get back on this site to discuss such things because it is a topic that does interest me. Alien resistance ministries has a ton of great information about the topic from a christian perspective. I used to have an account here but after getting married, I stayed away for a while, too busy. Now I am getting back on here as well as starting a blog again. Anyone wanting to check out Alien Resistance ministries who has an open mind you can check them out at alienresistance dot org. I have nothing to do with that site other than I fully support their ministry.




some are good, some are bad. Just like humans, sad to say.



yes, but all family either way...

just like the most evil Human on this world is still our brother or sister...

i'm just saying...

this is from a higher point of view, that's why i made this thread, to throw the fear out of the window and just love...

it is the key to bliss and peace...

cosmic laws,

law of attraction and all of that jazz


you know



i allow my brothers and sister throughout the cosmos here, so we may unite and experience something new and positive


thank you
edit on 2-4-2012 by cornucopia because: more words added




posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It's the Truth,

I been harass and pm by many Light Workers.
And i mean many so i know for fact they only have hate and only love they have is harming other.
They try to recruit abductee in there cult by saying there all love and all et are good.
They slip there true view into there conversation trying to brain wash there prey.
If one doesn't fall for it they will turn vicious.

I can't even tell how many told me the delight it be to make sure i suffer for all eternity.
They claim there the chosen that everyone else should be grateful and joyful to suffer under them.

I also ran into your little cult leader her username was EarthSister.

There are also all those youtube video made by light workers.
I always felt ill watching them, they will slip in there true agenda into them.
One main one is that the Paladin will come down erase all emotion and connect everyone together.
To me that sound like they plan to make everyone into borg mindless slave for there use.

I can't say your believe is very pleasing.
Nor do i like seeing light worker preying on abductee.
(i seen it way too much as they always prey on those claiming they had contact)

I have only seen hate in them as only love i seen is the love they seem to have knowing other suffer.
(i will never understand how one can enjoy the suffering of other)

I have to say the thing that made me most ill was when i was told my soul was one of those damn Paladin that am being punish for devoting myself to helping other (since those light worker are lire i can at least say i that my soul isn't what they say it was).
I don't want to be any part of those monster, they preach of love and light yet there vile right to there core.

To me if someone is good they would not make excuses for the evil and place blame on the victim.
It sound awfully like what an evil one would do if you ask me.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Falien
It's the Truth,

I been harass and pm by many Light Workers.
And i mean many so i know for fact they only have hate and only love they have is harming other.
They try to recruit abductee in there cult by saying there all love and all et are good.
They slip there true view into there conversation trying to brain wash there prey.
If one doesn't fall for it they will turn vicious.

I can't even tell how many told me the delight it be to make sure i suffer for all eternity.
They claim there the chosen that everyone else should be grateful and joyful to suffer under them.

I also ran into your little cult leader her username was EarthSister.

There are also all those youtube video made by light workers.
I always felt ill watching them, they will slip in there true agenda into them.
One main one is that the Paladin will come down erase all emotion and connect everyone together.
To me that sound like they plan to make everyone into borg mindless slave for there use.

I can't say your believe is very pleasing.
Nor do i like seeing light worker preying on abductee.
(i seen it way too much as they always prey on those claiming they had contact)

I have only seen hate in them as only love i seen is the love they seem to have knowing other suffer.
(i will never understand how one can enjoy the suffering of other)

I have to say the thing that made me most ill was when i was told my soul was one of those damn Paladin that am being punish for devoting myself to helping other (since those light worker are lire i can at least say i that my soul isn't what they say it was).
I don't want to be any part of those monster, they preach of love and light yet there vile right to there core.

To me if someone is good they would not make excuses for the evil and place blame on the victim.
It sound awfully like what an evil one would do if you ask me.


none of what you say i have ever heard of

i think you or somone has a wild imagination for negativity,

just let it go, forgive them, forgive yourself...


look in the mirror and say i love you



honestly i am just a Human being like you, with a spirit/consciousness that has awaken to its true self and i feel the connection between myself and you and all of life...

edit on 2-4-2012 by cornucopia because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
bump for Truth...



now more than ever this must be known by ALL Humans




please share



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
bump for Truth...



now more than ever this must be known by ALL Humans




please share


Hi there, do you think something's about to happen, and what if so?

Hopefully it won't be a false flag scam if so anyway.
edit on 8-4-2012 by robhines because: added



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by cornucopia
bump for Truth...



now more than ever this must be known by ALL Humans




please share


Hi there, do you think something's about to happen, and what if so?

Hopefully it won't be a false flag scam if so anyway.
edit on 8-4-2012 by robhines because: added


hi, yes...big things going on


i heard there will not be any blue beam stuff...what the people who control Humanity are trying to do now is to put out propganda to create fear...


i see the bs...lol


all is well...

beings from the cosmos are here and will reveal themselves when the time is right, i heard there needs to be peace first....end these illegal wars asap


so i say lets have the mass arrests of the cabal,

take over the news station and share truth...

abolish the fed and replace with fair system if anything at all...

get back to nature, self sufficeint/self responsibility...

free energy technology released/shared...

this year we should see our brothers and sisters from the cosmos...

would be awesome,

i'm just focusing on raising my vibration....through diet and thoughts


forgive, get off of the wheel of karma


love


if i hear something i'll let you know...

so far just positive thoughts and lots of love from them/us



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia
 


If your scenario was true and we had the mass arrests that'd be neat, obviously. I can't believe in any scenario either, but will keep researching different things and maybe get closer to some type of truth at some point.



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
It seems the crazies are starting to come out the last few days. This thread is proof
. Some of us are getting wiser and learning more everyday and well others seems they cant handle it and go whacko.



posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
There are aliens who do not have man's best interests at heart. These are the ones who have been driven off this world thousands of years ago ("wars of gods" that are seen in every culture).

The ones presiding over Earth now are benevolent towards us tho.



posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
reply to post by cornucopia
 


If your scenario was true and we had the mass arrests that'd be neat, obviously. I can't believe in any scenario either, but will keep researching different things and maybe get closer to some type of truth at some point.



truth is in you,

use your intuition...


if clear then all answers will come to you...



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
please share this, there is a really negative thread on this website about alien invasion....



it is fear propaganda...i know this, you know this...


use your intuition...


discernment abilities...



love, joy, truth


thank you



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
i am a ground crew member for our brothers and sisters from the cosmos



all is well




remember?


relax...ask and you shall recieve





new topics

top topics



 
34
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join